Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157758 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Origamist: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibkayee:

Hmm, songs I've liked from the project are
Saint Laurent Mask
Motorcycle Patches
Where you from
Black and Chinese
Saint
cheesy
Havent listened to all songs though, so there may be more I'd like
Will check them out.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Baba Mimo aaaa wole fun....
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2018
When a man love a woman - Michael Bolton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuNDb-nm5M
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by melicent: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Lovely throwback song from rick clarke and emma—i really want to be with you.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by shurch(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2018
Hustlers Ambition - 50cent

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
calliope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFZ3-euYNo
I love the ogene like beat smiley
huh, u listen to ogene!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Doorstop: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
ibkayee:

Travis Scott makes great music to drive to
All the dogs, all the dogs low creep right behind me in the
Phantom
Never go, never go dip on this estates santana
Yeah, run it back turn the lights on when I hit up Green Lantern
Yeah, fly the broads, fly the dogs down to Atlanta
Yeah, in the cut in Medusa lay low I might be
Yeah, roll up help me calm down when I move in high speed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
HumorMe:
All the dogs, all the dogs low creep right behind me in the
Phantom
Never go, never go dip on this estates santana
Yeah, run it back turn the lights on when I hit up Green Lantern
Yeah, fly the broads, fly the dogs down to Atlanta
Yeah, in the cut in Medusa lay low I might be
Yeah, roll up help me calm down when I move in high speed
Bend laws bend laanes
Been bustin' bills, but still ain't nothin' change
You in the mob, soon as you rock the chaain
She caught the wavesss just thumbin' through my braids

grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
ibkayee:

Bend laws bend laanes
Been bustin' bills, but still ain't nothin' change
You in the mob, soon as you rock the chaain
She caught the wavesss just thumbin' through my braids

grin
Feels like a car accelerating or a human approaching crescending climax!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
HumorMe:
Feels like a car accelerating or a human approaching crescending climax!
Video is pretty trippy too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bamidele by Asa

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lana Del Rey

White Mustang
13 Beaches
When The World Was At War, We Were Dancing
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by calliope(f): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
HumorMe:
huh, u listen to ogene!
very much, yes.. and a mix of highlife. smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
calliope:

very much, yes.. and a mix of highlife. smiley
wow, females on this forum... Are you a bushmeat n palmwine addict too grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Molawole7(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
4 DAYS BY KISS DANIEL [MP3 DOWNLOAD]

The song “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is a follow up of his hit song “No Do”

4 DAYS BY KISS DANIEL

He left his record label “G Worldwide” late last year but that has not affected his development

“History”

“Kiss Daniel” broke into the Nigerian Music Industry with his “hit song” “Woju” in 2013

The remix for Woju featured “DMW” Boss “Davido” and “Mavin” Queen “Tiwa Savage”

Kiss Daniel released snippets video of him and “Starboy” boss “Wizkid” and we were all expecting him to drop that soon but instead he released 4 days

LATEST: DOWNLOAD MIND BY DMW CREW

The “New Song by Kiss Daniel” shows that he his constantly growing in his style of music

Realesed this afternoon, “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is already being sort for by many people

“Kiss Daniel” has given us different “Hit Songs” in the past

His album “New Era” won “Headies” “Album Of The Year”

The song “4 Days by Kiss Daniel” is Definitely going to be played across Nigeria and beyond
He has been criticized by many for leaving his Old Label “G Worldwide” but he has never allow that bring him down

The new sound by Kiss Daniel explains how he is loving his soul mate but it will only take a little time to make her his own

I wouldn’t want to criticize but I think 4 Days by kiss Daniel is actually an improved job but it’s just my opinion

We’ve had lot of hit songs from this young man in the past

The likes of “WOJU“, “GOOD TIME“, “SIN CITY“, “LAYE” “YEBA” has topped chat in the past but this is a new Jam

Lets See how far this song will go.

I am still looking for that song that will help him break boundaries and have a stand internationally but this might just be it

Download 4 Days By Kiss Daniel In The Site Below!

https://www.raygist.com

Don’t forget to like and Share

1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PStacks(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
lil Ameer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGb1huZeHOw

Nigeria is so so blessed with talents.

Check out this little kid from Kano keeping it real.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by thisisdco(m): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2018
​DAKU​ by ​DCO​ Still Top The Charts... ​Number One​☝️ Song In ​Ondo State​ nd Everywhere��
Download here if you miss it http://theosmas.com.ng/2017/12/25/fresh-music-daku-dco/
​ReBc​ ��

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by sirgalahad26(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2018
miley cyrus-younger now
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2018
ChiefPiiko, oya come and listen, I dedicate this song to all your haters grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82m-V2u43tg

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by HumorMe(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Drake - God's Plan

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Elnino4ladies: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Miley Cyrus | Wrecking ball
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
jedi mind tricks - the immaculate conception

3 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amazing grace...Tope Alabi
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtl1fTccqs

Was about to call Dave sexy then I checked his age

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Stir Fry | Migos

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Game over | Dave
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Harry9041196108(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Alaye ni o ma yin o....

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.