Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1155570 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Stop that lol.that's not what you think

where is your pic tho?

Then what is it? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Then what is it? grin

It's just a folding of my shorts

You look so young,how old are you sharp sharp? wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
It's just a folding of my shorts

You look so you,how old are you sharp sharp? wink

A perfectly placed "fold" I must say tongue For a second I thought you had a snake crawling down your leg grin

What does "looking me" mean lol. Guess it wink How old do you think I am?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A perfectly placed "fold" I must say tongue For a second I thought you had a snake crawling down your leg grin

What does "looking me" mean lol. Guess it wink How old do you think I am?
Lol I only pack a 9mm so believe when I say it's not a snake

lol it's a typo,I meant to say you look young...mmm I would say 26?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Lol I only pack a 9mm so believe when I say it's not a snake

lol it's a typo,I meant to say you look young...mmm I would say 26?

LMAO @ 9mm, I was hoping for an AK grin

I'm a bit older than that tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ 9mm, I was hoping for an AK grin

I'm a bit older than that tongue
it can become AK when craving something

but you not even in your 30's right?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
it can become AK when craving something

but you not even in your 30's right?

LMFAO. Gah gah gah gah, yakhali Aka!!!! Sort of reminded me of the old mzabalazo songs grin

I'm not telling you my age.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Gah gah gah gah, yakhali Aka!!!! Sort of reminded me of the old mzabalazo songs grin

I'm not telling you my age.
lol what?

but why? it's not like we know each other smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
lol what?

but why? it's not like we know each other smiley

The old toyi-toyi songs where they used to make the sound of a firing AK lol. You were probably not born yet tongue

A lady never shares her age wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The old toyi-toyi songs where they used to make the sound of a firing AK lol. You were probably not born yet tongue

A lady never shares her age wink
Maybe they were irrelevant in the 90's

Even on a cyberspace? I thought that only applies when a guy is hitting on you sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Maybe they were irrelevant in the 90's

Even on a cyberspace? I thought that only applies when a guy is hitting on you sad

Irrelevant in the 90s? Are you kidding me? We learned to walk to the sound of those songs. At least in the EC, I don't know about elsewhere.

Anyway, it doesn't matter lol. This is still a public platform. A lady in the streets (virtual or otherwise) & you know the rest wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Irrelevant in the 90s? Are you kidding me? We learned to walk to the sound of those songs. At least in the EC, I don't know about elsewhere.

Anyway, it doesn't matter lol. This is still a public platform. A lady in the streets (virtual or otherwise) & you know the rest wink
Okay I'll tell you,I was born in '93 so I wouldn't remember much of the early 90's,Everything I know about Apartheid is what I was taught in school,encyclopedia and TV.I know about mzabalazo songs I just didn't live the life

Okay I get it smiley

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Okay I'll tell you,I was born in '93 so I wouldn't remember much of the early 90's,Everything I know about Apartheid is what I was taught in school,encyclopedia and TV.I know about mzabalazo songs I just didn't live the life

Okay I get it smiley

Ok, gotcha smiley

'93 though? I could be your mother! grin
Didn't know you're are that young tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok, gotcha smiley

'93 though? I could be your mother! grin
Didn't know you're are that young tongue
I always thought those pictures of me were revealing enough lol.how old did you think I was?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:

I always thought those pictures of me were revealing enough lol.how old did you think I was?

Well, you look manly & beefy, so it's kinda hard to guesstimate your age lol.
We had a discussion about it once & you alluded to the fact that you were born in the 90s. But for some reason I thought 1990 tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, you look manly & beefy, so it's kinda hard to guesstimate your age lol.
We had a discussion about it once & you alluded to the fact that you were born in the 90s. But for some reason I thought 1990 tongue
grin lol@ beefy,yeah I got a body of a hulk tongue grin but most people say I have a younger face.

peep the man in full and tell me how old you think he really looks
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
grin lol@ beefy,yeah I got a body of a hulk tongue grin but most people say I have a younger face.

peep the man in full and tell me how old you think he really looks

Lol, I can't because my opinion & perception is corrupted now. I know your age, so I can't trust myself not to make unbiased assessments.

All I'll say is, you make 20-something look yummy tongue grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I can't because my opinion & perception is corrupted now. I know your age, so I can't trust myself not to make unbiased assessments.

All I'll say is, you make 20-something look yummy tongue grin

OK fair enough smiley

LOL okay,for some reason I think you lied about being 80's baby

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
OK fair enough smiley

LOL okay,for some reason I think you lied about being 80's baby

Lol, why would I lie about that? It's the truff.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
"Pirates Of The Caribbean" series.I'm a huge 007 fan as well

Everything with Robert De Niro,Al Pacino and Denzel Washington is an instant "must watch" for me...I'm a movie freak so i'll watch anything that's worth watching..you?
all I have is my word and my balls" _Tony Montana
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, why would I lie about that? It's the truff.
okay I'm so disappointed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
all I have is my word and my balls" _Tony Montana
Scarface is timeless
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vinstel: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Johnny drille -- Awa love
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
okay I'm so disappointed

Why? undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why? undecided
All these time I thought we were same age group
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
All these time I thought we were same age group

Age ain't nothing but a number tongue
If other things align, age is insignificant grin
Btw, some of my friends are younger & some are older than I am. I don't focus on our differences, but rather on the things we have in common. I'm disappointed that you're disappointed. It's still the same person you got to know lol. Or do you befriend people only on age basis?

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by tunbosun9: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Love yours..jcole
'D good news nigga you came a long way"
"D bad news nigga you went the wrong way"

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Age ain't nothing but a number tongue
If other things align, age is insignificant grin
Btw, some of my friends are younger & some are older than I am. I don't focus on our differences, but rather on the things we have in common. I'm disappointed that you're disappointed. It's still the same person you got to know lol. Or do you befriend people only on age basis?
Yes it is smiley

okay when I say I'm disappointed I don't mean we can't connect,25 ain't even that young after all,Any 90's baby who remembers the millennium fever is an "old head" tbh and I remember all of it smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jayceon:
Yes it is smiley

okay when I say I'm disappointed I don't mean we can't connect,25 ain't even that young after all,Any 90's baby who remembers the millennium fever is an "old head" tbh and I remember all of it smiley

LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by troubleseller: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Justin Timberlake Ft Chris Stapleton-Say Something
Leon Bridges-River
Dotan-Waves
Kanye West-Wolves Ft Sia & Vic Mensa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by aprokomag: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Tye Tribett - Everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.