Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation (46970 Views)

Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
ol boy i culdnt make to the zoo ,that monkey old no be small, ehn that reminds me.sheey u don toast that chick 4 me?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
nna e be like say you go forget that chic. as i jam her, no be something you go toast for another person.

No vex oh, make u forget the girl. Make i give u d one wey dey make fone call for ghetto?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2007
ol boy.i still like my pocket o.i heard that ghetto girl is going out with her landlord. and the landlord is a panel beater
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by chinnex(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
e, hen, wel make we 4get dat babe jare!but dat yr cousin nko?arrange her 4 me nowwwwwwwwww!as friend now u kno! grin grin
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2007
which one be this " noooooooooooooooooooow" wey u emphasize.Are u that desperate?that my cousin short o.can u manage?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
i hope you know that all women are the same height lying down.

Na lie i talk?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
I dont belive dat, how?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2007
why would u ask me how? was there any diff between that gateman daughter weyu been love and the fone call girl for junction?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
Guy, I be gal and no be lesbian, so I no know d difference I beg explain
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
ok, the process of making babies require that you lie down on the bed, whether you are fat or slim. Didnt ur bobo tell you that?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
I know dat u may lie down (other positions are there) but that doesnt mean all chicks are the same height on bed
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
its because ur feminine, thats why its hard to understand. Make we forget that side.

How are ur parents? Its bin long i saw them
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by kronkykay(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2007
guy u no go kool down! na so u go dey talk wetin u no suppose talk,
must you come in public to say how may alata girls you've impregnated?
and am not going to talk about my housegirl you shared your ration to. the set of twins are still kicking to know their real father.

atutupoyo, no mind that guy abeg,
all women the same height for where?/
5ft lying down and 6ft lying down will never make the same height even wen the p***y aligns @ the same angle.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
hello, helloo,
eh eh network been bad. na wetin u been dey talk again?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2007
How u go hear? My parents are fine they send their love, how are yours?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
THEY travelled to America 2 weeks ago. u know say my sis don born pickin, so dem go do OMUGWO. hold on make i check something for fire,
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2007
Hope d food isnt burnt? Congrats u are now an uncle when is urs comin?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2007
that depends on when you want to accept me. If ur ready, i can start. Let me sharpen my *** for grinding stone and wait 4 u grin
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:47am On Sep 29, 2007
abeg get some food ready for me
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by ituen(m): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2007
everytime you like to beg for food. Dont you know how to cook? your husbang go hear nwee!
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2007
cooking and moi don't mix together jare, anyway just order me some Chinese food, will be at your place in 2hrs.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by nawa1(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2007
your ex boyfriend told me you like fast food joints too much, and you never cook or like eating home made foods. are all these the wahala i'm going to experience with you?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Nella(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2007
where did u see my ex? liar tongue
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2007
I saw the guy at one fast food joint in .Guess who I saw him with?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Nella(f): 11:07am On Sep 29, 2007
Madonna?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2007
if na madonna e for better? i saw him with etteh.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by chinnex(f): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2007
haa!!!hollandis,wetin sef ,na so u hate my boyfrien reach?well i thank god say na ex- sha!so any tin wey him lik make him do,make him even go out with obj second wife na him sabi!
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by tommyex(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2007
But na bad thing??at least he will have a chance to taste a nice CAKE before following her to prison.
Anyway make we bone that side,how was ur night hun??
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by hollandis(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2007
do i sound like a girl in your ears?can't you hear me,,hello hello, that must have been network problem.Is anyone there?this glo people sef
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by tommyex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2007
No mind GLO man,dey just fixed me 2 a call that was answered by 1 seductive soundin honey
Anyway what were we sayin sef?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by Amigoz(f): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2007
hehehe @ seductive soundin honey, na so u dey call grandma wey dey pick up ya calls? nywyz as i dey yarn, b4 glo remove una, se u don ready 4 d independence jamz, i hear say na vips go attend o! dem no send u invitatn? chei u mean say u no dey d class wey den dey invite? abi dem vip na very illiterate people?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation by atutupoyo(f): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2007
They fit, I don get my IV tete U ko? U don get ur own or U no dey come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Which One Of The Dogs Is Real 90% Will Fail / How Smart Are You,answer This Question / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.