Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nairaland Wall Of Shame! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Wall Of Shame! (3238 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos / Show Of Shame : As Police Parade 9 Corrupt Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
harvest:

@topic--+Osisi-the fake christian=tribalist
Babeelove when she was a militia.
romeo
Donzman
Iman
Xris77
grafikdon
londoner & all Igbos.
Michellin89.

here's someone accusing others of tribalism. You just won urself the star prize on the wall of shame.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by omoge(f): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2007
who is going to be awarding the certificate?
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by grafikdon: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2007
davidylan:

here's someone accusing others of tribalism. You just won yourself the star prize on the wall of shame.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Okoroamadi Alias Mohadana a.k.a Dimka Chief Pillas. . .
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by grafikdon: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2007
d; d;d;d;d; tongue
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2007
@ grafikdon, your email is hidden so i cant send you one. Your production "enemy of the risiing sun" is EXCELLENT!!! I saw the trailer and i'm soo happy this is coming from a Nigerian. You really have talent buddy!!

Hit me up on my email if you can. . . i'd like to see if we can work something out sometime.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Antimony: 5:11am On Sep 27, 2007
harvest:

@topic--+Osisi-the fake christian=tribalist
Babeelove when she was a militia.
romeo
Donzman
Iman
Xris77
grafikdon
londoner & all Igbos.
Michellin89.

romeo:

na your family members be [b]DIRTY PIGS[/b]

what a hiding stupid tribalist here!! i don't give a shit if you can speak three languages or not after all one of the three must be your local language and you can speak it any where and write it any where and do whatever you want to with it

but because you have a colonized mind still, i don't blame you for not seeing anything good about your language and LONG LIVE BIAFRA

i rep igbo any time

@TOPIC
afrodicks or dixie
laudate

davidylan:

here's someone accusing others of tribalism. You just won yourself the star prize on the wall of shame.

Thanks for nominating yourself---your prize awaits you! kiss
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Antimony: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2007
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!
grafikdon!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by londoner: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2007
"Harvest", lol

Yeah right with a capital[b] P[/b]
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Could someone please genuinely tell me the difference between racism and tribalism.
We complain that we are racially abused in foreign countries. I do not really think there is a difference anyway.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by londoner: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
Racism and tribalism are the same thing, just hinged on different characteristics.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2007
@londoner
Thank you sir/madam.

One is discrimination based on colour and the other due to language or something else.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by mellow(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
They are both the same thing. Causes the same

emotion when they are directed at you.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by tectona(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
Gush, would I ever stop getting amused on NL, Never. grin
Find it amusing, when I see people who've never met each other carry so much animosity for each other. Some people go about insulting and abusing others, for God Sake its an online forum meant for social interactions in dignified manner, not a show of barbarism, we are all Nigerians and Africans and share one thing in common the African unity. I know I would receive some insulting comments from people who want to show their brilliant ignorance. But I don't give a damn. Whoever has a problem with my comment should go and jump into a lake; it would be a huge favour. wink
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by hipernetix: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
tectona:

we are all Nigerians and Africans and share one thing in common the African unity. I know I would receive some insulting comments from people who want to show their brilliant ignorance. But I don't give a damn. Whoever has a problem with my comment should go and jump into a lake; it would be a huge favour. wink

I beg tectona don't make some people go commit suicide. We don't want to hear davidylan was found hanging from his room b'coz of your words, which I have highlighted, LOL! grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by hipernetix: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
@londoner

Sorry for assuming you were a male member. Pls accept my apologies and thanks 4 letting me know.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by londoner: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2007
hipernetix:

@londoner

Sorry for assuming you were a male member. Please accept my apologies and thanks 4 letting me know.

, Lol, its ok.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
A leopard cannot change its spots. If you use bleaching cream, you are worse off.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2007
Nushi77. He is a racist. In fact I request he should be banned.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2007
hipernetix:

I beg tectona don't make some people go commit suicide. We don't want to hear davidylan was found hanging from his room b'because of your words, which I have highlighted, LOL! grin

alhaji mallam, dont worry i am also in favor of African unity. grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by toshmann(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2007
faketan:

Could someone please genuinely tell me the difference between racism and tribalism.
We complain that we are racially abused in foreign countries. I do not really think there is a difference anyway.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17201.0.html#msg475416

as long as igbo vs yoruba vs efik vs ibibio vs edo vs urhobo vs etc vs etc vs etc nigeria will NEVER move forward we only curse ourselves and may be we may consider leaving the country forever b/c it is only going to be worse untli the 2nd coming of christ.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Iman3(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
davidylan:

alhaji mallam, don't worry i am also in favor of African unity. grin

What about inter-galactic unity? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2007
I be wan post for that your thread but it appears it has be closed.
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by nossycheek(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hmmmmm.
Nna make una take am easy. Its been a long tong time.

Well, Don't tell lipsrsealed anybody that I visited this thread.

I no be tribalists o. I no be hater o. I no be lover o . I no be religious fanatic o before some human beings carry their fight reach my end.

gud nite
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by laudate: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
davidylan:

alhaji mallam, don't worry i am also in favor of African unity. grin

Yeah. . . . .we all know you are in favour of it, as long as such unity doesn't include the Northern part of Nigeria. African unity, indeed! sad
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by faketan(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2007
Ok which one you be now nossy chikito? You just came here because you are nossy. It is fine
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by almondjoy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2007
wink
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by nossycheek(f): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
faketan:

Ok which one you be now nossy chikito? You just came here because you are nossy. It is fine

And you are, lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by ogalanya(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2007
I nominate FSU as d most irrational tribalist in nairaland, how una see am?
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by almondjoy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
Heh! grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Let me get this right then, This is where the People COME TO WHINE ABOUT THOSE WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM IN OTHER THREADS By supposedly nominating them for the Hall of shame?? I have this question to ask, would those of you who have listed names in here go a step further and even use JUJU against these people you have listed in here tooo??

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Wall Of Shame! by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2007
ogalanya:

I nominate FSU as d most irrational tribalist in nairaland, how una see am?
grin
Mamajama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Favourite Female Member On Nairaland Is Gamine. / What Is The Function Of Vio? As Vio Turn To Police Officer (photo) / See Photos Of Rwanda Police Station, Police Cars & High Tech Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.