Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Feet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Feet (1117 Views)

LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet | A Must See Photo / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / Help!! Can't Find Fashionable Shoes For My Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Feet by tessybaby(f): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
My feet(especially) are darker than the rest of my body;
What can I use to solve this problem.
It was not like this before.
Re: My Feet by temi4real: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
this can occur probably because of the type of cream you are using. most creams esp toning creams with hydroquinone cos this effect to the feet. i have experienced it before. the solution is to simply change your cream to vaseline, baby oil e.g pears or nycil pdt. 1 love
Re: My Feet by tessybaby(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2007
thanx dear

(1) (Reply)

DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand? / Amazing Monet Golden Center Table / If You Have These 5 Bags, You Are Definitely A Lagos Big Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.