Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Can You Help Me Remember The Title? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Help Me Remember The Title? (1248 Views)

Pls Help Me Remember The Name Of This Movie / Do Yo Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 80's And 90's? / Please Who Can Remember the name of This old Yoruba Series? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2011
Its an old movie I watched few part of it like 9years ago.
Its an american movie of a girl who has supernatural power, she once made a chameleon like animal(brown colour) to appear in the glass of water her teacher's was drinking in class. Also she once hide under a table when they were searching for her, and when they searched the table, she quickly changed her position to the 'ceiling' of the table. I tried google, the best result I got is THE CRAFT. Is it
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
The title of the movie i guess is MATILDA.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Thumbs up! Thanks so much, dats it.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
U welcum
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
When did you watch the movie?
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2011
About 14 yrs ago cos the movie was released 1996 and dat was the period i watched it.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2011
Okay, u tried oo. Cos I didnt watch it fully about 9 or 10yrs ago when I watched it.and u still figured out the title! You be my google be that jare. *wink*
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2011
U can say dat again cheesy. İ love watchin movies mayb that why am very current in any films.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2011
Have you watch THE SPINNING? I'm yet to complete it
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2011
The one i have watched is SPİNNİNG İNTO BUTTER with sarah jessica parker.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2011
Owkies, This one is about a psychic boy. They were stuck in a mysterious house. Maybe you should watch it! Very interesting
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ok i will try and watch it. But it seem you like suspense movies.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2011
Oh yeah! Very much, how bout you? Wat u care for?
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
I can go with all d genres. Can u giv me any of d cast name in d spinning movie so I can use it 2 search d movie cos I can't seem to find it in IMBD site.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
OOOOOOOooooops, my bad! Lol, its spinning nowhere cos the title is THE SHINING. *APOLOGY*
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ok. Yeah hav got it now. Shining starring jack nicholson right?

Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bingo! Can you gimme the link to download Matilda in 3gp format?
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
There is dis software dat i use to download movies in my phones. Try bit torrent,isohunt,adownloader, pirate bay. İ used adownloader cos it support my phone. Once u download any of these software in ur phone,search 4 any movie u want to download but is very quick 2 download movies using wifi.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
Okay okay, thanks, buh u use a big phone i guess. Me wanna use my phone's Wifi to browse for free buh i'm stuck with the WLANs' USERNAME and PASSWORD *winks* wanna bypass it! ! ! !
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Yeah dats d problem wit d username and d password. İt cld hav bn better using ur phone data but it wil eat up ur data fast cos it takes a little time to download,wifi is more preferable.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2011
Lol. I 'live' on etisalat 15mb weekly ooo. Lmao. I think I'll just go to a cafe.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by jle(f): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2011
Yeah ur right,goin to a cafe is a good option.
Re: Can You Help Me Remember The Title? by Emmyk(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2011
Owky doke, now we have a resolution. Lol. The end

See Actor Jide Kosoko Asking For A B L O W Job In New Movie / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Tempting Body / The Flash (TV Show)