Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) (14720 Views)

Poll: 2011 Official NL Jokes Section Poster of the year is?

Studio CFR.: 0% (0 votes)
Jackpot.: 0% (0 votes)
El Guapo.: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2011
Chei
jackpot de desperado i hail

I've never heard anything good or remotely funny from u before and now time for nomination don reach u wan come fight me, . . U even dey
claim votes wey nobody caste for a faceless primary school teacher like u grin

wHy?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

@jackpot
1. You cant nominate yourself.
i re-read your first post and there's nothing saying one shouldn't nominate him/herself. Other mods are saying so too that one can nominate him/herself. cool
2. I didnt c dat of Mr. Bones and HornyJane, can u paste the quote??
i've pasted that of HornyJane. Lemme get you that of Mr Bones too. smiley
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2011
Mr.Bones:

It is pity to watch Studio sweat and fight over a crown he clearly doesn't deserve.

If i'm not mistaken the rule(s) says "not banned" **offers studio a handkerchief**

However i will like to nominate none other than . . . . . . . .NOBODY!!!

Jokes' section was so dry that i tot it was harmattan cry cry .

But so as to keeping the award ceremony in existence, i will nominate jackpot. Cos he was obviously the best among the best
dani, here's it. cool

oya, lie down begin to apologise~ cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2011
Jackpot
jokes section rule says u cant nominate yourself and and and (stammers) grin . . U cant nominate more than one person
So why u wan kill yourself?

I fit dash u two out of my votes so that your total votes go fit come up small. . Habba!

Seun no dey give free U.K VISA o
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2011
Hamid O:

Anyone but Jacky please!!!, the joke section lost it's steam thanks to his jokelessness coolcheesy cheesy

All I'm trying to say incase you don't know what jokelessness means is that Jackpot nor get talent tongue tongue
Roftlmaoooooo oooh sweeet Jesus spot on Haruna Ishola, malu can't take d title we no go gree
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2011
Apologies @ Jackpot,

I counted Mr. Bones, there's a mixup sumwhre

I didnt count saddler's nomination, u knw y? After he nominated you he has never visited NL again, bh i'ld be fair by adding +1 to your nominations
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2011
, and av not seen that of hornyjane yet
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

Apologies @ Jackpot,

I didnt count saddler's nomination, u knw y? After he nominated you he has never visited NL again, bh i'ld be fair by adding +1 to your nominations

I dey laugh o grin grin grin

I talk am cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2011
tis not a joke. .but lotsa sense 'n it. . . . . HAPPY SUNDAY

Why Women Cry ,
A little boy asked his
mother, "Why are you
crying?" "Because I'm a
woman," she told him. "I
don't understand," he said.
His Mom just hugged him
and said, "And you never
will." Later the little boy
asked his father, "Why does
mother seem to cry for no
reason?" "All women cry for
no reason," was all his dad
could say. The little boy
grew up and became a
man, still wondering why
women cry. Finally he put in
a call to God. When God got
on the phone, he asked,
"God, why do women cry so
easily?" God said: "When I
made the woman she had
to be special. I made her
shoulders strong enough to
carry the weight of the
world, yet gentle enough to
give comfort. I gave her an
inner strength to endure
childbirth and the rejection
that many times comes
from her children. I gave
her a hardness that allows
her to keep going when
everyone else gives up, and
take care of her family
through sickness and
fatigue without
complaining. I gave her the
sensitivity to love her
children under any and all
circumstances, even when
her child has hurt her very
badly. I gave her strength
to carry her husband
through his faults and
fashioned her from his rib
to protect his heart. I gave
her wisdom to know that a
good husband never hurts
his wife, but sometimes
tests her strengths and her
resolve to stand beside him
unfalteringly. And finally, I
gave her a tear to shed. This
is hers exclusively to use
whenever it is needed."
"You see my son," said God,
"the beauty of a woman is
not in the clothes she
wears, the figure that she
carries, or the way she
combs her hair. The beauty
of a woman must be seen
in her eyes, because that is
the doorway to her heart -
the place where love
resides.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2011
dani, here's it.
HornyJane:

I've always enjoyed elguapo's jokes, they are cool and humorous, i also admire jackpot's creativity, the two are the best in here.

I'ld nominate both anyday, anytime.
Dani, oya publish d result fast before you forget.

See as I dey hussle make them give you best mod of the year and you're here dodging my nominations.
Mtchew!

Jackpot now 6 nominations. . .more coming! cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

Apologies @ Jackpot,

mod no suppose make such mis-leading statement na. Don't you know my beefers are always looking for what to quote and gossip my honorable name with? angry cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

Good Evening,
So far we have
STUDIO - with 9
nominations
JACKPOT - with 6
nominations
SLEDGE406 - 3 with
3nominations
ELGUAPO - with 2
nominations
££VICTOR£ - 2 with
2nominations
YINKALINK - with 1
nomination
kINGRON -  with 1
nomination
LILKECK - with 1
nomination
BRIGHT007 - with 1
nomination
AJIBEL - DISQUALIFIED
BINGBAGBO -
DISQUALIFIED
keep the names coming

Dani, I don help you correct am since I notice say you dey get network problem for ya BB cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Agybabe(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2011
I nominate jackpot again +100
He deserves it.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrInfo1(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2011
[size=18pt]studio cfr[/size] [size=19pt]is [/size][size=20pt]the [/size][size=21pt]man [/size][size=22pt]this [/size][size=23pt]year [/size]:-d
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2011
I will give it to the one and only Hypertech Nigger  grin, so my vote goes to him and the mod should know who i dey relate to ba .  cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2011
Agybabe:

[size=24pt]I nominate jackpot again +100
He deserves it. [/size]

thanks sweets

as they said, behind any successful man, there's a great woman behind him cool

you're the bestest kiss kiss kiss

[s]I luv you cos you fine pass Studio's galfriends[/s] grin grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2011
Jackpot, dont play games with me, I dont like, what do you take me for?? A stupid mod who doesnt know what he's doing? Huh

Mr. Jackie, why do have to claim nominations which werent urz, oh u fink am stupid dat i'ldnt check and verify?

Guyz abeg help me check dz out, this was hornyjane's nomination

Hot Jane:

I've always enjoyed elguapo's jokes, they are cool and humorous, i also admire jackpot's creativity, the two are the best in here.

I'ld nominate elguapo anyday, anytime.

the link where she posted it is below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-815460.0.html#msg9683139

JACKPOT, u simply edited her quote replacing elguapo's name with "both" thinking i wont check, dat was bad of ya

jackpot:

dani, here's it.  
Hot Jane link=topic=815460.msg9683139#msg9683139 date=1322896784:

I'ld nominate both anyday, anytime.
Dani, oya publish d result fast before you forget.

See as I dey hussle make them give you best mod of the year and you're here dodging my nominations.
Mtchew!

Jackpot now 6 nominations. . .more coming! cheesy

rubbish
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2011
yeah, you were the cause. You changed it from 1 nominations to 2 nominations after she's nominated. It is easy to see that she would have nominated us both.

Dani, why change the rules to 2 nominations(because Efe asked you to) in the middle of a game?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2011
@dani
If i tell you that im not surprised at the awkward way you have handled this whole process so far,then brand me the biggest liar you ve ever met! You are just a typical example of an Inec official who brings up baseless points to back his argument.
Haba! How can you nullify saddlers' nomination. Where did he go wrong? with respect to the rules you itemized? How did he violate Nairaland electoral act of 2009?
Am astonishingly astonished with how you've treated jackpot's nominations. I dont just get it. This was the same credible individual who in conjunction with id and i nominated you for the best mod award (even though you no go smell am sha). Dude deserves some preferential treatment from you jor!! Or did you see studio's vote??
Some times i wonder if Inspired_m and Jarus are not moderators like you,or seun give dem special admin tools? You think this is how clumsy they handle issues in their zones abi? Dani you fall my hand, Big time.
@Jackpot
as ya champaigne manager, i implore you not to worry ya head over anything. I gat the situation on Lock down!
Na when the real voting process start,na when we go know who get mind to face the gbege wey go ensrue.
Leave opc and election petitions matter,you know wetin rebels/protesters been do for Libya,Egypt and currently for Syria? Ehem! Na for nairaland we go do the west african version.
cos This one go pass Tribunal matter,we are heading to ICC straight!!
Hehe and i look at studio and i laugh in benghazi em no know why i dey laugh am. Shey em wan win best joker for year,na for here em go fear em head ,so make person go tell am say this poll na do or die affair! Make em go fortify em weaponry o!
Shey na jokes section we dey.
Best joker for year indeed!!
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2011
Efemena_xy:

More options for nominations pls Dani . . . cool
dani1luv:

LETS MAKE IT 2 NOMINATIONS PER USER, @Efemena, the users you mentioned are they regular posters? I doubt it

Dani, okay, see where you shifted d goal post.
Must you do some people's bidding because dem be XX chromosomes?

You've got to add my HornyJane's nomination cos you were the cause. I am her second nomination. Pinish angry

Else, you cancel out those that nominated two persons~

@mikuz
see me see trouble oh.
Why is he doing this?
Is it because say I no wear skirt? :-/
cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2011
and sake say you no get bobbi,
mtchewww.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2011
^^

Or because you no get hole wey them fit plant one big tuber of yam? grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by mikuz(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2011
@pharoah,
na jack you dey talk to like that?
See where ya mind don dey go sef.
We dey here dey discuss serious matter you just barge in dey talk crap!
He-goat!!
You want plant yam this sunday morning.
*pushes pharoah outside and slams the door against his fingers*
make i see ya legs here again.
Nonsense.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by jackpot(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
^**falls down from a coconut tree, and still laughing** grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
@Mikuz

All these wahala because of woman wey no be ya wife or girl friend self? grin
She say u dey shake like fowl inside cold water when u even try to open ya mucus infected mouth talk to her.
She dey role with confident, handsome and high class guys, so stop the jealousy and accept your fate okay. cheesy

like say ya mind no go Jericho self when u see as a sexy, pretty and intelligent woman dey beat you at your own game. grin
You better go do transplant if mr Danny go accept transgendered species like you, becuase ya campaign strategy done babaru finish. grin
Abeg comot for road make i pass abi you no hear say i be one of the election officers? cheesy

Make i see road invite pretty efemena to come make her 3 hours candidate presentation for my cabal and as for you, na 1 minute presentaton i go give and na through nairaland, no face to face meeting. grin

Insult upon injury, common campaign manager self get mouth to follow a whole me dey yarn. cheesy
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by MrResource(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
buh when i saw hornybabe's post ,it was 'both'. . .therefore she edited it. . .
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by StudioCFR(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
Pharoh:

I will give it to the one and only Hypertech Nigger  grin, so my vote goes to him and the mod should know who i dey relate to ba .  cheesy

tis Hypertek Nigger bro. .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS

I didnt know people like me dis much my God grin grin

I promise a more better Studio come 2012 by the special grace of God.

Thank u my brother once again. . I'm gr8tful.

Mr.Info:

[size=18pt]studio cfr[/size] [size=19pt]is [/size][size=20pt]the [/size][size=21pt]man [/size][size=22pt]this [/size][size=23pt]year [/size]:-d

Thank your Mr Info. . . GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND FOREVER

I'M GREATFUL grin
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
Mr.Resource, so wot u trying to insinuate?
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
dani1luv:

Mr.Resource, so wot u trying to insinuate?

The writting is one the wall na, make you choose between maurice iwu or abel gwadobia. grin

Just do your work bro and don't mind them, i don't know why it is not clear to him and all this fighting for my person is getting annoying. Maybe a restart of the whole thing would be the best strategy to implement and if you need my input on the new process let me know and i will drop some ideas.
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
@Mikuz, Wots your point exactly?

@Jackpot, my question for you is why you edited her quote.

@Pharoh, be specific abegi, I dunno who ya nominating, his/her name would do.

@thread , I NOMINATE, JACKPOT and STUDIO
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by dani1luv: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
@jackpot nd mikuz, ur arguement is based on why i changed the rules.

Let me make dis clear
I have alwayz wanted to, cos it would be so difficult to choose just one person. .i had to relax and watch to c the response of other's concerning a nomination per user, it was awkward, i gat series of yim's dat i shld make it two. . .so FYI it was a coincidence efemena_xy suggestion came almost immediately i hit the reply button, so pls dnt say "NA BECAUSE OF WOMAN NYASH I BENT THE RULES" go check out the nominations for Best Mod, its 2nomination per user, so wot ya talking about?? Pheeeew,

I DO DIS ALONE, MY CO.MOD ISNT ACTIVE, he traveled, xo d whole tin is nt easy 4 me,
Re: 2011 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (VOTE IN OTHER THREAD) by Pharoh: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^

Oh okay i nominate studio and efemena cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15)

Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger / Where Is Your Ferrari? / Things African Parents (do With Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.