Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10283 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Education Section Poster of The Year?

Ola one: 35% (44 votes)
Olawalebab: 19% (24 votes)
Henry46: 45% (57 votes)
This poll has ended

Education Section Chat Room / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2011
2011 OFFICIAL EDUCATION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

Year-end is here again and as has become the tradition on Nairaland, we are opening nomination for this year's edition. 2009 edition award was won by Luvola, closely followed by Mr Fox who has gone AWOL on this section.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368542.0.html

This year has been an exciting one with the scammers having a run for dear life. Anyways,who will take the crown in 2011? Its all about you nominating and voting appropriately.

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned( twice) this year will be disqualified
3, Odunnu as the Moderator cannot be nominated in this section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is a tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced2011 OFFICIAL EDUCATION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 02, 2011
datz very gud of u odunnu, can one nominate his/herself? Or will d nomination b done by u?
D education section is nt all that a very busy section, so i wonder wat d yard stick 4 nominating sum1 is
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2011
3, Odunnu as the Moderator
cannot be nominated in this
section but may be nominated
in other sections
Dont wory abt dat, nobody is thinking of nominating u here, u'll b prefarably nominated in d ROMANCE SECTION, where u belong
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2011
Henry46:

in other sections
Dont wory abt dat, nobody is thinking of nominating u here, u'll b prefarably nominated in d ROMANCE SECTION, where u belong
Lmao!
Odunnu, these your people are something else. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Lmao!

grin grin cheesy cheesy
To manage these JAMB and WAYEC boys and girls no easy o cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
I don't envy Odunnu at all. grin grin

Topic : Prof. Ola One cheesy
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chamber2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
whats the benefit Lol
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2011
Odunnu's heart. Are you in or out? grin tongue
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
No benefit, just fun. It's an annual thing since 2009. I'm however talking with Seun/Mukina to consider giving the winner PM privilege for the year.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
Henry46:

datz very gud of u odunnu, can one nominate his/herself? Or will d nomination b done by u?
D education section is nt all that a very busy section, so i wonder wat d yard stick 4 nominating sum1 is
If a member thinks he deserves it, yes, go ahead and nominate yourself. We'll get to know in the end those who share the same belief as yours.
Henry46:

in other sections
Lol. You get small bad mouth sha. I've not been active in romance this year so why should I belong there?
Missy ★ B:

Lmao!
You never see anything o.
chamber2:

whats the benefit Lol

Sumptuous lunch and dinner with the cute MOD at MissyB's kitchen.
Thats a 'must grab'
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
eeehmmm, ***scratching head***
with no atom of doubt in me, i definately think i'll b nominating
*OLA ONE, and
*HENRY46

Talking abt ola one, i think he ve added alot of knowledge 2 many here, he's really a plus 2 diz section

in a nut shell, They both deserved 2 b nominated, most especially d fomer because
they've both given thier time to diz section, nd
they spend more tym here compired 2 anyother section
I could ve luv 2 nominate NATASHA inplace of HENRY46, but d only reason she visit diz section is only because of the UNIBEN FORUM nd nothing else
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
Thank you. The rule here says you shouldnt nominate the entire posters. Its one man, one nominee.
@topic, i'm nominating Olawalebab.
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
owk, i see,
Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user

@Op, OLA ONE
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Thank you. The rule here says you shouldnt nominate the entire posters. Its one man, one nominee.
@topic, i'm nominating Olawalebab.
You and this Henry nor go kill me. grin grin grin Lmao!
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
Missy ★ B:

You and this Henry nor go kill me. grin grin grin Lmao!
e b lyk say laughing na ur Hobby? Take am easy o, b4 ur mouth take another shape
MISS B, nominate me na
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^Lmfao
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
rx steve my man! Nominate me na or wat do u think?

Since i no stand any chance in d Romance, Celebrity, Politics Section, mayb i fit grab ground 4 here na
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ok na, tit-for-tat
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
What is bosom for tat?A new slang in town? shocked
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^Word censor I guessed. Maybe he meant t.i.t-for-tat
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
Yea, I know. Have you nominated? Dont you want to have an all expenses paid lunch and dinner at MissyB's kitchen with a cutie beside you? kiss
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Odunnu:

Yea, I know.
if u knw, y then were u asking
Odunnu:

Dont you want to have an all expenses paid lunch and dinner at MissyB's kitchen with a cutie beside you? kiss
yeah! Dat will definately b a dream come true because i dreamt of it last night, lol
As i said odunnu(d UNN PWENCES) diz section isnt al dat a busy one, so, it seemz i'm d only one interested in diz Blated OFFER of urz o, y nt crown me d poster of d yr nd cut d long tori short, it'll definately safe us alot of energy or wat do u think?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Natasha2(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
LMAO henry you should be in the jokes section grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
lol, dont worry, i would ve luv 2 b in dat section if only my post will increase each time i drop a comment
NATASHA, my fellow UNIBENITE, pls do me a favour by NOMINATING me, or wat do u think?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by MissyB3(f): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
It's sad I'm allowed to nominate just 1 person, I hope someone else nominates you.
Funny dude! grin
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2011
****waiting patiently to b nomintated****
Maybe i need to go on 2hrs fasting
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

LMAO henry you should be in the jokes section grin

Have you nominated? What are you waiting for?
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by OAM4J: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2011
I would have nominated myself for the extraordinary contributions I made to this section in 2011, but since I own Missy B and the kitchen, the reward is not motivating enough for me.

Therefore I humbly decline every of my nomination in advance, cos I know thousands of you will want to nominate me. grin

It is my pleasure to therefore nominate my English teacher professor, the one and only ola one cool
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olami099(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2011
@Odunu,nice wrk dir on behalf of me and my family i here by Nominate carbonspy as d only person dat stands out as d best in dis eduction sectn though d lyks of energieman,chaiman,abatvic ve bn exceptional also but carbonspy was realy phenominal since d past 2 yrs ve bn on nairaland contributes grately towards every thread.He always try and post on everythread which are always meaniful and so many more i cant say, To be candid and honest i tink he really deserve to be d. OFFICIAL POSTER AND D BEST IN EDUCATIONAL SECTION INFACT HE DESERVES TO BE D MODERATOR,
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olaone1: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2011
Stevetboy, I think.

I don't know much about this section.

But, I know Cutie Odunnu wink wink
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Olami099(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2011
Ola one:

Stevetboy, I think.

I don't know much about this section.

But, I know Cutie Odunnu wink wink
yeah ola one formally knw as stevetboy but now he bears carbonspy, He deserves to be it
Re: *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2011
I want my nomination to be the decider. I will nomnate on the last hour, in fact last minuite for whoever either to finish somebody or help someone. I want my nomination to be valuable. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Puzzle For The Smart People On Nairaland Only (see Picx) / Schools To Teach Maths, Science In Indigenous Languages-Onu / Edet Lives In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.