Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo (7600 Views)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / PIX-BOKOHARAM: 10 Soldiers And 35 Hunter Bombed / ‘we Killed More Than 10 Soldiers’ - Mend (2) (3) (4)

10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by wellmax(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
An accident just occurred now near Akungba in Ondo state involving a military van conveying soldiers. All of them were burnt to death.
Details and pictures to follow soon
RIP Naija soldiers.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
May their brave souls rest in peace.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 02, 2011
How?
Did the car explode or sth?

RIP.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Sleekjd(f): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2011
The accident occured @ Ayegunle afta Akungba Akoko, Ondo State which caused heavy traffic on d road. May dia Soul RIP. Amen
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by 9icelag: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2011
not again , may their soul rest in peace
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Parnassuss(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2011
not just soldiers, there were military school kids on that bus. Seven of them in fact, apparently they were coming from a debate in Lagos. Its so pathetic and tragic. God rest them
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Torch1(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Ooh! God, Rest thier Souls.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by TRACK: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2011
This kind of people do NOT need to die untimely. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by farouqzaib: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2011
rip!
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2011
cry cry cry i'm so sad with such tragic news.my condolence to their families and loved.may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
RIP gallant soldiers!
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2011
Where are the photos now?
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2011
So sad  cry
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Kx: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2011
rip
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by DeLaRue: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
r.i.p. very sad. i saw a sparsely populated military 'coaster' bus marked 'command secondary school' at the akure junction of the akure-owo express at about 12pm yesterday.  i remember thinking, they must be coming from a long distance, prob ibadan or lagos cause the few kids i saw looked tired and bored. bus was heading north, so unless they went thru ekiti, they will have headed for akungba -where accident allegedly happened - to ibillo, and further north. not that it matters which vehicle was involved. the untimely deaths of kids in such horrible circumstance is sad. my thoughts are with theirfamilies.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by gulfer: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
This is so SADDDD. R.I.P to all departed. Driver probably did not adhere to safety rules of resting in-between a long journey. So very sad.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by atasteve: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Parnassuss:

not just soldiers, there were military school kids on that bus. Seven of them in fact, apparently they were coming from a debate in Lagos. Its so pathetic and tragic. God rest them

So pathetic, may their souls rest in peace
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by HisMajesty1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
May the souls of the departed RIP.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by ndukwejoe(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
Ah were they not galant?.
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by sexlog(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2011
@Aerosapien, u must be a mad man! What does tribe got to do with this? They said 7 kids died. NL should be screening some people before signing them up.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
@areosapien u are mad how old are u self by d grace of God u will join the 7 kids soon. Wasted sperm
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Soundmind(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2011
So sad.
May there soul and that of the faithfuls departed rest in peace.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by phraze(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
Such a Sad news RIP to all involved, hummm this LIFE. God See's Better.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by gongoaso1: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
May the souls of the departed potential Ex-boys and permanent staff rest in perfect peace.

Adeiu, lil comrades, your souls go marching on!!!
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by oluagness(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
I heard they had collitn wit petrol tanker at Ayegunle Oka Akoko. RIP
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by ariblaze(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2011
1 NMS boy

5 from command

and the rest soldiers .

i am just so mad, back then in NMS we flew for events and the bloody school paid for it.

imagine form zaira to lagos in a freaking bus, just for a lousy LIT debate
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by jumpmasta(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2011
ariblaze:

1 NMS boy

5 from command

and the rest soldiers .

i am just so mad, back then in NMS we flew for events and the bloody school paid for it.

Are you really an Exboy, cos from the bolded in Red, No Exboy would refer to NMS as "Bloody School", May their Souls Rest in Peace.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Pain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
ariblaze:

1 NMS boy

5 from command

and the rest soldiers .

Are U Sure U Are An Exboy. Which Coy Were U in?
Who Was the Boy RSM in Ur Set.
Pls Reply.
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by jumpmasta(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2011
Pain:

Are U Sure U Are An Exboy. Which Coy Were U in?
Who Was the Boy RSM in your Set.
Pls Reply.
[b]ok ooo, i hope you are not a junior Exboy, if you are my junior, sit up, but if you are my Oga, ,i am flying it, ]
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Pain(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2011
jumpmasta:

ok ooo, i hope you are not a junior Exboy, if you are my junior, sit up, but if you are my Oga, ,i am flying it, NMS/92/2490

Sit Easy!

NMS 89

Davinci: Pls Modify and Take Out Thy Precious NMS #(No More Info:This is a Public Forum). Dont ask me how I traced U
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by jumpmasta(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2011
Hehehe, My NMS no Not good Enuff?Ok which coy were u, NMS No, ?
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by Sike(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2011
r.i.p!
Re: 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo by humblebee: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
too bad, very sad really.
those brilliant children just died like that. RIP to them all

Challenges Of Learning English Language / 7 Killed As Building Collapses In Umuahia / Nigeria To Float Development Bank – Buhari