Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House (1077 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Should The NFF Allow Keshi Take Up Punditry Role With Super Sport For CAN 2012? / Lagerback's list of 44 released by the NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House by sley4life(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2011
Peaceful Protest to the NFF Glass House on 10th-15th December 2011

It is imperative that the woes in the round lethal game have come to an extent where Youths in the country needs to rise up and make their voices known to those concerned in managing the game in the country. In this move, i have decided to organize a peaceful protest to the NFF Glass House between the 10th-15th December,2011.

We fans are the main problem as we don't have a common goal to voice out. Now is the time to come out in Mass to make this happen. We shall be tagged cowards if we read and ignore such message that will better our football in the country. Those resident in Abuja and are willing to attend should email naijafootballfans@yahoo.com

PS:I would implore the Nairaland moderators, if actually they are also concerned about the plight of Nigeria football to kindly put this notice on the front page.

Thanks
Re: Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House by sley4life(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2011
I have gotten 3 people who have signified their interest. I am waiting for more. This post have been here for hours and some citizens have turned blind. But they come out to lambast the coach. The coach is as incompetent as the fans. Its our right to voice out
Re: Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House by sley4life(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2011
Re: Peaceful Protest To The Nff Glass House by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
sley4life:

I have gotten 3 people who have signified their interest. I am waiting for more. This post have been here for hours and some citizens have turned blind. But they come out to lambast the coach. The coach is as incompetent as the fans. Its our right to voice out
was about to say same too but saw your post,would have joined u but not in nigeria but will definately support your efforts.

(1) (Reply)

'I Am A Witch Who Sabotaged Career:richard Kingston's Wife Confesses / Jamb Question-2013 / Balotelli And Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster...see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.