Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? (14181 Views)

Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li, Who Is The Better Martial Artist? / Jackie Chan Died Of Heart Attack @ Age 56 / Jackie Chan Vs Jet Li. Who Do You Think Will Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Mannyla: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
chuck norris

cheesy
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Mannyla:

chuck norris

cheesy

Man wey need 'government approved' licence to use im own left forking leg. (like say na gun). Baddezz guyzz. Mehn those days were the ish.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Taich(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
My love for you dey like Jackie Chan
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by ivili(m): 1:01am On Dec 06, 2011
Jackie Chan is the best in my opinion because his fighting scenes look so real that it seems you watching the movie is actually there were the action is,but jet Li fighting scenes look too artificial.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Relax101(m): 1:03am On Dec 06, 2011
Taich:

My love for you dey like Jackie Chan

^^^^ Nice one.

Shaky Shan na the guy!
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by dramenda(f): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2011
Jet
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by ETPower(m): 2:19am On Dec 06, 2011
I just like Jet Li for his excellent Kungfu, I have seen almost all of his films. He is one of my favorite star.
Also I like Jackie Chan, but a little then Li.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2011
Ahn Ahn, Jackie Chan na baba now. Abi na acting, abi na comedy, abi na stunts. I dobale for the guy, abeg. Jet Li just does unimaginable stuffs to the point where it looks so fake sote me sef I tire for am. Infact, he's the Asian version of James Bond.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Excelboi(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2011
Jet Li stunts are fake i even doubt he can perform quarter of dos stunts in a life show. But Jackie chan is so real and he engage in daring stunts sometimes he injures himself just to make sure he entertain is audience. Thumbs up Jackie Chan
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2011
moderatorr:

Jetli stunts are not impossible, TB Joshua does most of them , for real.
All shotokan's can see through Jet Li's stuff, that is one thing i like about Jackie.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by wewe1(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2011
fredoooooo:

jackie chan till jesus come , nobody i mean no actor will be like him again , commedy + action + real stunt ,less trick , what more do  isay , he has no mate in the movie industry,

my word exactly
Jet Li is fake tongue
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by nyxus(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2011
Jet li is berra in terms of skills sha,
They are both martial art legends , Unfortunately
there has been no replacement.---- stephen chow star of kung fu hustle and shaolin soccer.
My own view is that both are good in what they do. Jet li for instance is good with effect but you don't just apply effect on any garri drinker but he also has the background martial arts knowledge people don't give him credit for. Jackie chan has also done tricks too most profound in tuxedo. Both did a film together some years back "the forbidden kingdom". Jackie's latest is 1911 revolution and li's latest is The socerer and the white snake.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by bonna4u(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2011
If you like "real movies", Jackie Chan is your man. But if you prefer "super hero films", then Jet Li it is. I like watching real movies. Thus Jackie Chan all the way.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2011
Agreed Jet lie is a better fighter , though I'll prefer to use marital artist , he can't do a quarter of what Jackie does as a stunt man. There is nobody in the movie industry who can do what Jackie does

Do I still need to say who I prefer ?
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by babyboy3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
Comparing Jet Li to Jackie Chan

is like comparing Chris Rock to Chris Tucker
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Teezy94: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Have u ever seen an ACTOR performing is own stunts that is world famous Chan Kong-Sang a.k.a Jackie Chan for you he is simply the best
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by rabzy: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
People just love their Jackie Chan. I love Jackie five times better than Jet Li, well i love Jackie 5 times better than any other actor. Jet Li dey do things wey no winch doctor fit do, so i cant even say he fights better than Jackie chan, until when they fight for real life and he whoop my guy.

Jackie all the way.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Teezy94:

Have  u ever seen an ACTOR performing is own stunts that is world famous Chan Kong-Sang a.k.a Jackie Chan for you he is simply the best

Thought his traditional name is Fong Si-lung
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by 2shuz: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
mehnnnnn!!! Jackie Chan of cos.

His movies re fantastic, his stunts are awesome and he always make you laugh. Gosh!!! any! remember hs drunken master movie

Jet Li is also a very good actor but i prefer JC
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by otitisteve: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
Jackie Chan
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Sike(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
Jackie all way!
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by anafest: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
both,
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Lucario007(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Jet Li- Falling from sky and landing on trees, hopping of leaves like a monkey {fake} - name of film like i care angry
Jackie Chan - falling from chopper and braking his back and bones {REAL} - name of film - WHO AM I

Jet Li Fake
Jackie AWESOMELY EPICALLY [b]REAL[/b]LY COOL cool cool cool

Jet li comes in second.
Van Damme third. anyone?
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by jimctu: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Both of them do stunts and uses stunt men but jackie is too warck and funny, things that u see in the cartoons (city hunter mr nice guy) bar new police story. Go and see jet li's warlord and once upon a time in china 2
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by tope3x(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2011
ANYTHING I SAY NOW IS THE FINAL smiley FAKE PEOPLE SHOULD GO FOR JET-LI, AND REAL PEOPLE SHOULD GO FOR JACKIE CHAN. BUT JACKIE CHAN IS THE FATHER OF JET-LI IN THE INDUSTRY. SO IM GOING WITH THE REAL PEOPLE. JACKIE CHAN CHAN CHAN.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Fawaz30(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
Both are good, but i'm a 80's baby Jackie handsdown.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by missKeri(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2011
I prefer Jet LI. dunno why
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by Seyilome(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2011
Well thanks to all of u for parcitipating on my opinion,to i too love love love love JACKIE CHAN the real kung fu.
Re: Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? by vijayalakshmi: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2011
I would like to Jackie chan because Jackie fight is full of funny so i like you so much.

plc training india |
industrial automation training |
plc training in delhi |

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus premieres new movie, ‘Dry’ in UK (Pics) / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.