Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (21494 Views)

Bloggers! Showcase Your Latest Blog Posts And Get More Comments / Showcase Your Blog/website Here / Please,leave Your Comments And Criticisms: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by haneetram: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks for bringing this up. Ill take my time and go through the blogs. This is mine www.teenahslounge..com it is about writing, lifestyle, fashion and up coming book reviews
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Abisoyee(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
www.penastory.com, a literary site for all lovers of literature and art
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by RemenZack(f): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Abisoyee:
www.penastory.com, a literary site for all lovers of literature and art
www.remenzack.com, a Blog endowed with ancient storytelling and so much more.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
www.laolusblog. Its all about stories. Lots of stories. Did I mention stories? Yep. Fiction and Non-Fiction
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by RemenZack(f): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Here is a new kind of Blog endowed with the special gift of Ancient storytelling on www.remenzack.com.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by marz007(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oladayoblessing.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Toka1992(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello Bloggers on nairaland! Do you know you can also make money by blogging for businesses or working as freelance copywriters?

It is very easy to do and you can learn all about how to write your way to wealth by reading this blog post "How to become a Freelance Copywriter - The Basics" on eWorker
Click >>> http://eworker.co/blogs/229-2/ <<<

Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by haneetram: 1:42am On Feb 15, 2016
I am extremely happy today and i decided to say a big a thank you to all who have been there for me on my Blog, I really appreciate. My first give away will be coming up soon. It is going to be for the active people on my blog, those who take time to read and drop comments frequently. ill update you on what prices you can win on one of my posts.
To remain updated on my posts and my give away, subscribe to my blog by email on my blog home page and follow me on google plus. Once again, Thank you! www.teenahslounge..com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by NezerLawren: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Here mine... www.Yotday..com .... Its a total different and unique blog.....
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
http://campfirewriters. is a blog site for writers about writing in Nigeria, specifically screenwriting, general prose and poetry. I hope you check us out. Thanks.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by hedmills(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2016
http://hedmills..com

I've been writing more on entertainment, gist music etc
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by GodofGrace(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm in love with this God bless the op for this idea. By the way some of the website post here are no longer exist I've try some that are not display anything or showing the user have been banned @lwizzy or mr lanre I love your blog and also @mannywhite pardon me if I don't spell your name correctly, I will still check some others people blog here to learn more .
so my own blog is www.floweyolayemi..com pls do visit and your criticism and advice are welcome .
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by GodofGrace(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
geoworldedu:
www.ebiag.com, so sweet...

Do you enjoy reading interesting motivational stories(fictions)?
If so, I have them for you free on the EBIAG website, www.ebiag.com

1. WE ARE ABLE (Story of deaf and dumb Rose who made it despite her physical challenges)
2. Everybody Is A Genius (Foreign story having more than 100 genius characters in it)
3. As E Dey Happen (A Pidgin tory wey go make you laff kon fall down yakata for ground)
4. Honeymoon In Prison (This will make you shed tears, highly emotional)
5. Hope And The Island Of Greatness(This will challenge and motivate you to do exploits in life)

Visit www.ebiag.com now to read them up.
I'm following your blog because I think I like like it, you can check mine too check my signature
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by jaylicioussss(f): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
I write short stories, articles and what not, please read through and drop your comments. Thank you
www.personallyjay.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by hedmills(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Dolypson04(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2016
At Sleekout, we seek to create impact makings articles and also interview successful people among us so you can know the secrets behind their success stories.
Not enough? There is short story and poem section for literature lovers.
Sleekout; Read, Learn, Be Inspired!
Visit www.sleekout.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by imocheezy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by haykay2005: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Am just starting and I have a couple of things to share. You can check this out
www.naturaldoor..com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Weirdman: 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
Khingchico.
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Chukwudi1992: 9:32am On May 30, 2016
Amazing write up,here is http://emmanuelokoro..com for comedy videos
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by tundejnr(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2016
http://www.jayzblog.tk/ ....A very entertaining blog
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by tundejnr(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2016
http://www.jayzblog.tk/ ....Itz an entertainment blog...pls visit it
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Chimeluv(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2016
www.readmystoryblog..... More stories coming soon grin
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Chukwudi1992: 11:40am On May 30, 2016
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by uyisteven(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
Larrywiz:
I propose that members of this forum who are interested in participating, leave your blog site url here. Then each visitor make an effort to leave a comment on the site of your fellow nairalanders.
If someone leaves a comment on your blog or follows it, do your best to leave a comment on and/or follow their site as well.
Here are three good reasons to do this:
1. No one likes to leave a comment at a blog where no one else is commenting.
2. It will increase traffic to each others blogs and encourages members to interact with each other.
3. Google likes websites and blogs that have activity and interaction.
4. You create backlinks on other blogs and thus increase your page rank.
Note: It is not compulsory to comment on or follow all blogs.
To begin, my blog is http://www.deep-think.org

So get posting and watch your comments/followers grow.

Do check this out.
The World Through The Eyes Of The Teenager...Share your view please..
www.stevenzworld..com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by Nobody: 8:45am On May 31, 2016
Naijtop5..com
My personal List blog. It's actually very interesting. Y'all should check it out
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by mstai: 11:52am On May 31, 2016
Hey guys!
I'm actually new to nairaland and a friend directed me to this thread.
I'm Nigerian, female and an aspiring writer.
I have a growing blog at www.SisiAkowe.
I look forward to your visits and comments as I'd like to get to know y'all and also for you to critique my blog.
Please, drop your blog links as 'replies' so that I can return the favor!
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by castielle: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hello....u all have wonderful writeups...pls check out mine too its kinda new
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by grosy: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Http://www.ojomasule..com
Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by eadiatu: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2016
www.nigerianpidgin.com is a blog to promote Nigerian pidgin. You can read many articles, poems and proverbs in Nigeria pidgin. Please visit this blog and make your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Mama Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) / Nigerians Mourns As Buchi Emecheta Dies At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.