Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

World War Three And Chaos In 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World War Three And Chaos In 2012 (1418 Views)

Over 200 Pastors Became Atheists In 2012 In America / Django Unchained ( World War Three ) / Some Random Lessons Learnt In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
I have a strong fear that 2012 will usher in a devastating war which as we speak is been instigated by America and Israel.

As much as I disagree with ISLAM , the greatest threat we have to world peace today is America and it's NATO allies who are spreading their tentacles across the globe right now.

Russian war ships are already in the Persian gulf and China has fired a warning shot to the USA saying that it will not allow Iran to attacked.

Remember what happened during World War 2, Germany the then Super Power, kept invading nations, till the world had enough and declared war on Germany.

Russia and China will react quite badly if Iran is attacked and any confrontation with the USA and Europe western powers will lead to the unknown.

Consider these points :

1. Two Mysterious explosions in Iran the last few weeks, one destroying a nuclear site and the other a missile site - Read about it Here

2. NATO instigated Civil War in Syria by proxy Turkey - Read about it Here

3. The West stirring up the Arab world to form a confederation of nations in their war against Iran and Syria.

4. Possible Israel War with Egypt . It is a known fact that Israel only withdrew from the Suez because of the peace treaty with Sadat. If the Muslim brotherhood tear up this treaty , war is almost certain with Egypt.

5. We have the possibility of a dangerous warmonger Newt Griffith becoming America's next  Perisident, he has already said Iran could be invaded.

6. Russia has delivered anti-ship cruise missiles to Syria despite international pressure on the Assad regime. The missiles are part of the Russian-made Bastion coastal defence system, the Interfax news agency reported. The deal for two Bastions "equipped with 36 cruise missiles each" was signed in 2007, and is worth a reported $300m.

All the signs are there, Wars both small and big, economic downfalls and societal chaos.

2012 will not be the end of the world in my opinion, ONLY God knows when, but 2012 could usher in a time of incredible suferring for mankind due to increasing wickedness and open defiance of God and his Laws.

Consider this bible verse about the end in Revelations.

'I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. ' - Revelation 6:8
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by Bidemi1997(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2011
You are very correct my brother. As from 2012 the world as we see it now will NEVER be the same again once WW3 kicks off. It's all documented with every details in the bible. The sad part is that a lot of people especially the Christians are fast asleep in prosperity land. SMH. The coming of our Saviour Christ is so near and I sincerely believe that it will be in this our generation. Pray without ceasing brothers and sisters and hold on to your faith without wavering.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by PastorAIO: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2011
I thought that these issues were irrelevant for Frosbel. Shouldn't you be chasing heretics?
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2011
Bidemi1997:

You are very correct my brother. As from 2012 the world as we see it now will NEVER be the same again once WW3 kicks off. It's all documented with every details in the bible. The sad part is that a lot of people especially the Christians are fast asleep in prosperity land. SMH. The coming of our Saviour Christ is so near and I sincerely believe that it will be in this our generation. Pray without ceasing brothers and sisters and hold on to your faith without wavering.

Quite right, we need to be sober and vigilant in these trying times.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by MyJoe: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2011
The Egypt-Israel situation you painted could well come to pass, but note the Muslim Brotherhood arn't suiciders like the Tamil Tigers and won't risk a full scale war. The Egyptian Army won't have it anyway. The US will strike targets inside Iran, partly of its own accord and partly to prevent Israel having to do it, but a full-scale invasion is unlikely. The Chinese will arm Syria and talk but won't attack the US to save the dainty neck of Assad or the turbaned necks of the Iranian mullahs. They have too much to lose and know Shanghai and Guangdhou will be wiped out in any full-scale war. Everyone knows how satanic the Americans are in these matters. It will be a domb move, anyway. If the US is crawling and the rest of the world is running for the next 10 years they won't march its air superiority. Everything I have said about China applies to Russia.

Sometime in the coming year, Assad will go in disgrace - like Ben Ali or like Ghadaffi, I'm not sure. Iran may see a few bombs dropped but that will be it. There will be no WW3 and you will feel safe enough to continue exposing "falsehood" on your i-pad.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2011
Sometime in the coming year, Assad will go in disgrace - like Ben Ali or like Ghadaffi, I'm not sure. Iran may see a few bombs dropped but that will be it. There will be no WW3 and you will feel safe enough to continue exposing "falsehood" on your i-pad.

I am an avid reader of history especially of the Middle East and Europe. Not sure about African history  grin grin

When I analyse the information I have acquired , in the light of biblical truths, the future is indeed worrying.

Do I yearn for these sorts of cataclysmic or apocalyptic scenarios , not at all, rather I fear for it, especially for the millions of innocents that will die in the process.

Look at the 1st and 2nd world wars for instance, everything went on as normal, little wars and skirmishes here and there till some small triggers such as the murder of a Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, in Sarajevo , morphed into full blown war.

The sparks are all around us, who will set the fire though, I think I know who.

Again let us be watchful.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by PastorAIO: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
MyJoe:

Sometime in the coming year, Assad will go in disgrace
- like Ben Ali or like Ghadaffi, I'm not sure. Iran may see a few bombs dropped but that will be it. There will be no WW3 and you will feel safe enough to continue exposing "falsehood" on your i-pad.

Ouch!! There is always that unconsidered factor. The X factor. It blindsides you keeps life interesting. This could well morph into a discussion about Esu and Perspectivism.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by itstpia8: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2016

I am an avid reader of history especially of the Middle East and Europe. Not sure about African history  grin grin

When I analyse the information I have acquired , in the light of biblical truths, the future is indeed worrying.

Do I yearn for these sorts of cataclysmic or apocalyptic scenarios , not at all, rather I fear for it, especially for the millions of innocents that will die in the process.

Look at the 1st and 2nd world wars for instance, everything went on as normal, little wars and skirmishes here and there till some small triggers such as the murder of a Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, in Sarajevo , morphed into full blown war.

The sparks are all around us, who will set the fire though, I think I know who.

Again let us be watchful.

It wasnt really a small trigger, seems there had been preparations for war already on ground, all that was needed was the incident/s to start it.

I could be wrong though.

here's the wikipage:

The origins of World War I remain controversial and debated questions

Consensus on the origins of the war remains elusive since historians disagree on key factors, and place differing emphasis on a variety of factors. This is compounded by changing historical arguments over time, particularly the delayed availability of classified historical archives, and differing geographic zeitgeist then prevailing. The deepest distinction among historians is between those who focus on the actions of Germany and Austria-Hungary as key and those who focus on a wider group of actors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_World_War_I
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by PastorAIO: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
focus on the actions of Germany and Austria-Hungary as key and those who focus on a wider group of actors.

I fall into the wider group of actors and factors category. Especially geopolitical factors.
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by itstpia8: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: World War Three And Chaos In 2012 by PastorAIO: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
PastorAIO:

Ouch!! There is always that unconsidered factor. The X factor. It blindsides you keeps life interesting. This could well morph into a discussion about Esu and Perspectivism.

My thoughts: When we consider any subject we are always looking at it from one perspective or another. There is Nothing we look at and study that we are not studying form some perspective or another. We are perspective-bound so to speak.

I guess that is just a fancy way of saying that we are Not Omniscient.

Since we can't know every factor that will come to play on a situation because we are not omniscient it follows that there is always room for error in our thoughts on the matter. There is always the possibility of the unknown factors that may become more significant than the factors that we are considering.

Since we are limited by our perspectives how can we be certain that any prognosis we make will turn out as expected?

(1) (Reply)

Thirteen Facts About KJV Onlyism / Ok, Another Approach To The "Defence" Of Jehovah-jesus :) / You Can't Be An Atheist And Not Laugh,.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.