Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (10880 Views)

Poll: Who is your poster of the year in this section?

Frosbel: 28% (18 votes)
Joagbaje: 56% (36 votes)
Enigma: 15% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2011
reserved smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
Why am I unable to view the names of the candidates?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 5:31am On Dec 18, 2011
Missy_B:

Why am I unable to view the names of the candidates?
sorry was experiencing technical problems but its ok now smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MyJoe: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2011
manmustwac:

you left it late and your the first and only person to vote for those three people.
You erred about leaving it late and about being the first for all three. Check the "last day" you stated in your op and read all posts in thread.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by freepeople: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
No need to vote. None of my favourite atheist name appeared at the poll
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
freepeople:

they'd only appear if we were doing the worst poster of the year
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
I have voted lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Judek2(m): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2011
@Mod.

I cant be allowed to vote .
It keeps telling me to login or register to cast your vote or see the results of this poll even as I'm online and even as I logged off and logged in again severaly.

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
Judek2:

@Mod.

I cant be allowed to vote .
It keeps telling me to login or register to cast your vote or see the results of this poll even as I'm online and even as I logged off and logged in again severaly.

Your vote counts.

It was set that way to prevent people from rigging it, the results will be visible on the day the poll expires
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MyJoe: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2011
freepeople:

Actually the three nominees are colourful enough to appeal across divides and it will be a shame if you can’t pick one. So lemme help you.  wink

Enigma

If the nom de guerre conjures up images of Kim Jong-Il, the Dear Leader who just kicked the bucket, you would have gone astray. For our own Enigma is within the realms of scrutablility. At least, his motivations are. Obviously a good Christian and a brilliant man propelled by a mission to use peaceful means to defend Christianity against its enemies, Engima’s reputation was not built on long posts or even sustained exchanges and debates. He prefers cryptic posts, often in form of quips or questions, some of which have several layers of meaning, some of which leave you scratching your jaw.

To many Christians on this forum, Enigma is the scourge of atheists. To others, the man sometimes comes across as an aspiring Brobdinag who squints down his nose at you to let you know that what you wrote is not worthy of his response,  in fact he was not responding to it but just wanted to respond and say… Some posters once resorted to invoking AS after his name. And you disagree with Enigma at the risk of having what you wrote described as “idiocy” or “nonsense”.

Whenever he is not hurling well-aimed stones at his bête noires, the “evangelical atheists” or “anti-Christians”, Enigma likes to leave them alone to focus on exposing evil plagiarists, except that, well, those just happen to be “evangelical atheists” or “anti-Christians”.

Joagbaje

Easily the most persecuted person in the Nairaland religious section, Joagbaje is not your everyday Nairalander. Some love him. Others despise him. And those who despise him sure know how to go about their business of despising. Joagbaje is a man of conviction. He is a pastor, has good knowledge of the Bible (Chukwudi44 and others insist he “twists” it) and has interesting perspectives on things Christian. You open a thread in this section and Joagbaje makes a post with copious scriptural references. He is known to be an admirer of Paul who he considers a superapostle, (at least, when compared to the likes of James, who Jo declares a “baby Christian”). Maybe Jo is simply a man who has accepted a church as God’s mouthpiece and will defend to his last breath anything dished out by the leadership of that church. Maybe he “knows what he is doing” and is out to twist the Bible to serve certain interests as his enemies say. I don’t know. However, I doubt some of the things Joagbaje preaches will make sense to himself ordinarily, but in a religious context, they don’t have to. Now, that is not strange, as it this applies to most religious folk. So to understand Joagbaje’s travails we need to look deeper. You need to understand Nairaland Christianity and its divisions and undercurrents.

Nairaland Christians can be divided into three wings. (1) the “emerging Christian” wing – those who say tithing is haram and that, while churches are useful, Christians can worship God as led “by the spirit” and do not have to submit to a “man of God” in a regulated environment; (2) the tithing group – those who say Christians must pay the tithe and offer first fruit and prophet offerings and that prosperity is a “part and parcel” of the Christian package and that deregulated Christianity is bad for the masses; (3) the reactionary group – those who will  make the Sadducees look like reformers, generally supporting tithing but rejecting group two’s tendency to lift certain aspects of the Bible above others, and have unshakeable commitment to Biblical inerrancy, believing that the Bible, as presently interpreted by “anointed men”, is the complete guide, which should be followed without applying common sense or countenancing scientific findings, and that all non-Christians are galloping to hellfire with first class tickets.

Group  2, which is made up mainly of Christ Embassy members, love Joagbaje to bits. Group 3, ably driven by OLAADEGBU and Image123, are ambivalent about Joagbaje. Group 1, which has greats like nuclearboy, KunleOshob and alethea, despise Joagbaje. They are the ones who made him popular. The response to Joagbaje by this group is almost like clockwork. Once he speaks, they attack him. But for the most part the man has stood head and shoulders above it all. Joagbaje’s refusal to get drawn into mudslinging and insults, rather than his religious views, is what stands him out to readers of this section who ordinarily have no interest in what he is selling or in the intra-Christian debates.

Frosbel

Frosbel is a crusader. A Christian advocate. A Bible exponent. He is a writer, a doodler, a scribbler. He has only one mission in his cyberlife: to expose falsehood and establish the supremacy of the Christian project. (By falsehood, of course, we mean anything frosbel considers falsehood and frosbel has a quick opinion on everything.) He has a highly developed falsehood detection radar. Note that I didn’t say he is pretty good at detecting falsehood. I said he has a military grade falsehood detection radar. And we’re not talking Ecomog kalashnikovers here, we’re talking naval SEAL covert ops!

Frosbel is not a philosopher and is not into debating and all. He simply likes to bring them to their knees and slaughter them. If he was a politician, he would most closely resemble Josef Stalin. If he was a Moslem, he would be Abu Musab al-Zaqawi. Frosbel is a shooter, a puncher, a cleaver. He does not take any prisoners. On his emergence and metamorphosis, I wrote this about him in another thread:

Reminds me of the days back in the Foreign Affairs section when he was the resident Zionist in chief. You uttered an unflattering word against the State of Israel and he made straight for your throat, a pointed knife in each hand. Then one cool summer day he discovered that he had been duped and Israel was no longer his God's beloved. And, horror of horrors, that was how the Jewish state lost its most aggresive backer on this Land and Netanyahu and co no longer did no wrong.

Soon after, he took this this section by storm, firing from all cylinders. His targets? Muslims, atheists, Catholics, JWs, Methodists, Jews, WOFs - just anyone but himself. Not since the days of Abuzola the Great had we been witnesses to anything like it. Not that his considerable writing skills would let you compare him to Abu. An atheist soon opined that he was on steroids! But he wasn't. Just a passionate man, frosbel.
  smiley

Political permutations
Since the three nominees are Christians, Joagbaje may win for the simple reason that the non-Christians are likely to vote for him out of sympathy or respect for his principled manner of standing up to his traducers - most times. But Frosbel can win, the majority of active participants here are, afterall, Christians. Besides, Joagbaje won it last year and that might work against him in the minds of many. And, of course, Enigma can very well come from the back to spring a surprise. Let the other two underestimate an enigma at their own risk.
   cool

1 Like

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
MyJoe:

Since the three nominees are Christians, Joagbaje may win for the simple reason that the non-Christians are likely to vote for him out of sympathy or respect for his principled manner of standing up to his traducers - most times. But Frosbel can win, the majority of active participants here are, afterall, Christians. Besides, Joagbaje won it last year and that might work against him in the minds of many. And, of course, Enigma can very well come from the back to spring a surprise. Let the other two underestimate an enigma at their own risk.[/i] cool

Good analysis but you failed to take into consideration Joagbaje's CEC rigging machinery which he deployed to win last year via the use of multiple I.Ds by himself and his CEC cohorts.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
Frosbel is a crusader. A Christian advocate. A Bible exponent. He is a writer, a doodler, a scribbler. He has only one mission in his cyberlife: to expose falsehood and establish the supremacy of the Christian project. (By falsehood, of course, we mean anything frosbel considers falsehood and frosbel has a quick opinion on everything.) He has a highly developed falsehood detection radar. Note that I didn’t say he is pretty good at detecting falsehood. I said he has a military grade falsehood detection radar. And we’re not talking Ecomog kalashnikovers here, we’re talking naval SEAL covert ops!

Frosbel is not a philosopher and is not into debating and all. He simply likes to bring them to their knees and slaughter them. If he was a politician, he would most closely resemble Josef Stalin. If he was a Moslem, he would be Abu Musab al-Zaqawi. Frosbel is a shooter, a puncher, a cleaver. He does not take any prisoners. On his emergence and metamorphosis, I wrote this about him in another thread:

Can I say a Wow and a Phew in quick succession  grin grin grin

Let me sum  up me for you :

A Christian apologist who is passionate about the TRUTH and will 'war' against all falsehood , even in his own life. For example once a Zionist and now an ex- Zionist. This is contrary to the silly Abu Musab al-Zaqawi reference. I eschew violence and cherish peace and love for all mankind.

But peace at the expense of TRUTH is no peace at all, it is a Farce , a kind of unity of lies with no focus on God and his Laws. The proponents of such are law breakers and referred to in the bible as the lawless one.

I cannot take prisoners on the principle of factual biblical truths.

Jesus is LORD, today , tomorrow and forever.

So your rant was actually hopelessly inaccurate and a personal mission on your part to slander my person and thank God you do not know my name. Slanderer you are !!!  grin grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by MyJoe: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^ He he. Carry go, but lemme clarify a point for you. This:

frosbel:

For example once a Zionist and now an ex- Zionist. This is contrary to the silly Abu Musab al-Zaqawi reference. I eschew violence and cherish peace and love for all mankind.
You eschew violence because Christianity eschews violence. Mr Zaqawi, on the other hand, was born and raised in a Salafist environment and the Salafists glorify violence. Luckily for you you weren't raised in that environment. If you were raised in that environment and we replace the Bible with the Quran inside your head, you would have been a Zaqawi, as he did not even possess half of your passion. That was my point in the "silly Abu Musab al-Zaqawi" reference. Thank you.  smiley
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
^^^
Pointless !!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2011
Myjoe,

Nice one dude, you got that on point.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vescucci(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
Waaaaaat? Can you do one for me to put in my CV?

MyJoe:

Actually the three nominees are colourful enough to appeal across divides and it will be a shame if you can’t pick one. So lemme help you.  wink

Enigma

If the nom de guerre conjures up images of Kim Jong-Il, the Dear Leader who just kicked the bucket, you would have gone astray. For our own Enigma is within the realms of scrutablility. At least, his motivations are. Obviously a good Christian and a brilliant man propelled by a mission to use peaceful means to defend Christianity against its enemies, Engima’s reputation was not built on long posts or even sustained exchanges and debates. He prefers cryptic posts, often in form of quips or questions, some of which have several layers of meaning, some of which leave you scratching your jaw.

To many Christians on this forum, Enigma is the scourge of atheists. To others, the man sometimes comes across as an aspiring Brobdinag who squints down his nose at you to let you know that what you wrote is not worthy of his response,  in fact he was not responding to it but just wanted to respond and say… Some posters once resorted to invoking AS after his name. And you disagree with Enigma at the risk of having what you wrote described as “idiocy” or “nonsense”.

Whenever he is not hurling well-aimed stones at his bête noires, the “evangelical atheists” or “anti-Christians”, Enigma likes to leave them alone to focus on exposing evil plagiarists, except that, well, those just happen to be “evangelical atheists” or “anti-Christians”.

Joagbaje

Easily the most persecuted person in the Nairaland religious section, Joagbaje is not your everyday Nairalander. Some love him. Others despise him. And those who despise him sure know how to go about their business of despising. Joagbaje is a man of conviction. He is a pastor, has good knowledge of the Bible (Chukwudi44 and others insist he “twists” it) and has interesting perspectives on things Christian. You open a thread in this section and Joagbaje makes a post with copious scriptural references. He is known to be an admirer of Paul who he considers a superapostle, (at least, when compared to the likes of James, who Jo declares a “baby Christian”). Maybe Jo is simply a man who has accepted a church as God’s mouthpiece and will defend to his last breath anything dished out by the leadership of that church. Maybe he “knows what he is doing” and is out to twist the Bible to serve certain interests as his enemies say. I don’t know. However, I doubt some of the things Joagbaje preaches will make sense to himself ordinarily, but in a religious context, they don’t have to. Now, that is not strange, as it this applies to most religious folk. So to understand Joagbaje’s travails we need to look deeper. You need to understand Nairaland Christianity and its divisions and undercurrents.

Nairaland Christians can be divided into three wings. (1) the “emerging Christian” wing – those who say tithing is haram and that, while churches are useful, Christians can worship God as led “by the spirit” and do not have to submit to a “man of God” in a regulated environment; (2) the tithing group – those who say Christians must pay the tithe and offer first fruit and prophet offerings and that prosperity is a “part and parcel” of the Christian package and that deregulated Christianity is bad for the masses; (3) the reactionary group – those who will  make the Sadducees look like reformers, generally supporting tithing but rejecting group two’s tendency to lift certain aspects of the Bible above others, and have unshakeable commitment to Biblical inerrancy, believing that the Bible, as presently interpreted by “anointed men”, is the complete guide, which should be followed without applying common sense or countenancing scientific findings, and that all non-Christians are galloping to hellfire with first class tickets.

Group  2, which is made up mainly of Christ Embassy members, love Joagbaje to bits. Group 3, ably driven by OLAADEGBU and Image123, are ambivalent about Joagbaje. Group 1, which has greats like nuclearboy, KunleOshob and alethea, despise Joagbaje. They are the ones who made him popular. The response to Joagbaje by this group is almost like clockwork. Once he speaks, they attack him. But for the most part the man has stood head and shoulders above it all. Joagbaje’s refusal to get drawn into mudslinging and insults, rather than his religious views, is what stands him out to readers of this section who ordinarily have no interest in what he is selling or in the intra-Christian debates.

Frosbel

smiley

Political permutations
Since the three nominees are Christians, Joagbaje may win for the simple reason that the non-Christians are likely to vote for him out of sympathy or respect for his principled manner of standing up to his traducers - most times. But Frosbel can win, the majority of active participants here are, afterall, Christians. Besides, Joagbaje won it last year and that might work against him in the minds of many. And, of course, Enigma can very well come from the back to spring a surprise. Let the other two underestimate an enigma at their own risk.
   cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by davplus: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2011
Joagbaje will emerge d winner this year!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Good analysis but you failed to take into consideration Joagbaje's CEC rigging machinery which he deployed to win last year via the use of multiple I.Ds by himself and his CEC cohorts.

Stop complaining old man -.You created me.  grin And If I have multiple  I.Ds like you,or  if ive broken any rule .it's between me ,moderators and admin. let them judge and expose it. You are notorious  for multiple ids. And and you try stirring sentiments against me.

Why will i be rigging for vote?.I nominated frosbel and voted for him. I have said if theres anything will rsther want ,its to be a moderator.  Not poster of the year.

MyJoe:

Easily the most persecuted person in the Nairaland religious section, Joagbaje is not your everyday Nairalander. Some love him. Others despise him. And those who despise him sure know how to go about their business of despising. Joagbaje is a man of conviction.

Thank God sombody is speaking .But I want to thank Kunle and enigma  for creating me. I came on Nairaland to make post as any other poster. When he (kunle)used to run rampage on the site. I never identify with CEC .i never mentioned my church. I didn't even defend CEC or pastor CHRIS . I didn't even enter CEC threads .I only enjoy answering people's question. But after demolishing their lies on 2major threads . They started searching about me on internet. I don't have anything to hide. And those who know me here's knows Im a very simple person. But of course every one would appreciate privacy as a right we are entitled to . And that's what made me comfortable with this site because it has rules. And of of the rules is :
NEVER EXPOSE OR INVADE PRIVACY OF ANOTHER POSTER.
NEVER REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF A POSTER etc. and the sentence is banning! Some of the rules have been modified now.

Kunleoshob  and enigma started out linking me with CEC and publishing articles about me on this site. Which is against Nairaland rules. Yet Enigma is supposed to be a lawyer and a defender of human rights. I was happy that at least these individuals would be banned . I protested but not even a warning was given . I was disappointed . The rules are not bring followed. All these things were done to prove joagbaje is a pastor . Is it a crime to be a pastor ? so that if I defend tithe or anything which they stand against ,they  will come and start postin things like "Dont listen to joagbaje he is a pastor and he is fighting for his daily bread thats is why he is defending tithe. he is defending his daily bread" etc

but  I defend tithe only for one reason ,because i believe in it And im a tither and my life is a testimony of the power of tithing . But even if all theses allegations are true . Its still within my human right.

I never denied being a pastor it's a honourable responsibility . 99 % of CEC pastors have their jobs, as lawyer, bankers,oil workers and business men etc. you must have something to do. One of our pastors has been made an ambassador of Nigeria ,it will be announced  soon . So Having pastoral responsibility doesn't mean you are jobless.  But I made it clear that I'm an artist  I have my own businesses and in into several things I make lots of money and put into the gospel and help others .

I'm in charge of  Society of Nigerian Artist in my state(Sna). I have doctors of art And professors and lecturers under me in SNA .We are even on tv sometimes. I have my own studio and gallery. I have collectors of my works from different part of the globe. They Said Was lying ,kunle sent zikky id after me ooo. " youre liar ,yiure not an artist" etc for several months until I had to post some links that show some newpapers publications of few of my art exhibitions. And I invited all who want to see my world to meet me on Facebook because  I don't have nothing to hide. I have many friends here on Facebook we do business together. but  I was only surprised that Nuclearboy who is one of them came to my Facebook, and started pasting photos of people, and church from my album on nairaland!. Yet moderators did nothing. And these individuals were congratulating one another as "dictectives" in open shame! They must destroy jo. That only makes me know I'm doing something important which Satan is mad at. I can't see the reason for this insane actions by these grown adults.I have right to my privacy. Only deepsights and toba spoke against some of these injustice.

One of them tod me they will do anything to run me out of Nairaland because I don't join them to fight atheist etc so im nit a christian and I spread " poison'

But their attacks have mutated me into the joagbaje of  today. They had said they will keep attacking me so long as I post pastor chris articles or defend pastor CHRIS whom they labell thief (without a single proof ) and  they will do all in they power to get me out of this site. My question is that I was making post on my own. Until you guys linked me with CEC . Now that I have accepted your exposure and I've gone all out to identify with CEC ,why complaining?  You created me.

But why all these wars to stop me. What gives you right to think your doctrine is the right one? And mine is the wrong one. You should rather present your points and Let the viewers decide,We can disagree anytime but why waging personal attacks and illegal criminal actions instead of discussion. This has been my campaign . That's why I wanted to be moderators because some people see these childish things and got disgusted to be participating.

When I say I would love to be a moderator, it's not a quest for power and victimisation of others. It's to enforce rules as in other sites in the world. We have our sites as artist like red bubble
Home site .http://www.redbubble.com/community
My page    .http://www.redbubble.com/people/joeagbaje

We criticise each others works. And some times disagree. But nobody should harass another person or you will be banned. Naiaraland ought to be too mature for some things. Let's think globally and decently. We are free to disagree on points . Personal attacks Is a sign of weakness.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2011
Oga Jo. the next time anybody violates NL rule to either mock or expose you, send me a mail and a link. I'll take up the case.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2011
E sé púpò grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Zikkyy(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

Kunleoshob  and enigma started out linking me with CEC and publishing articles about me on this site. Which is against Nairaland rules. Yet Enigma is supposed to be a lawyer and a defender of human rights. I was happy that at least these individuals would be banned . I protested but not even a warning was given . I was disappointed . The rules are not bring followed.

@Joagbaje, the poll is currently ongoing, i don't think it's the right time to campaign. The above appears to be an attempt to give your opponent a bad name (so you can win more votes), even if that was never the aim angry

Joagbaje:

They Said Was lying ,kunle sent zikky id after me ooo. " youre liar ,yiure not an artist" etc for several months until I had to post some links that show some newpapers publications of few of my art exhibitions.

. . . . and what's this all about? more false accusations? Is this not enough proof that you are a liar?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Zikkyy:

. . and what's this all about? more false accusations? Is this not enough proof that you are a liar?

What are you saying ? You've forgotten so easily.  The way  I.D earswide is pursuing me about now ,was the way you were pursuing me about taunting me that I'm a liar an not an artist. Almost every thread you followed me about.

the poll is currently ongoing, i don't think it's the right time to campaign. The above appears to be an attempt to give your opponent a bad name (so you can win more votes), even if that was never the aim angry

When others campaign against me, you don't see anything wrong, when I respond that's when it is wrong. I've said I wasn't interested in the poll . Is there an award? I even suggested i would have loved to contribute to have a price for winner. I voted for frosbel.

I will love to appeal to moderators pls  delete my name from this poll . I voted for frosbel, you can add my vote to his .I want to be withdrawn .
Thanks
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2011
No, I no gree
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Enigma(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

Kunleoshob  and enigma started out linking me with CEC and publishing articles about me on this site. Which is against Nairaland rules. Yet Enigma is supposed to be a lawyer and a defender of human rights. I was happy that at least these individuals would be banned . I protested but not even a warning was given . . . .

Joagbaje

You have told this lie about me before and I pointed out to you that you were wrong and it was a lie. Now because you do it again --- I am going to say straight up: You are a Liar! If you like go and ask moderators to ban me.

You previously made similar allegations on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-618707.0.html

This was my response and challenge to you then: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-618707.32.html#msg7876268

@Joagbaje

You have said twice on this thread that I was involved in privacy attacks on you. I do not think this is true and I believe you are incorrect.

Please point to the post/s in which I made privacy attacks on you; if they exist, they should be easy to find.

Thanks.

On that thread then, you were not able to substantiate the allegations against me which you have now repeated (in slightly modified version); the challenge remains for you to point to the post/s or thread/s where I published articles about you on this site. As for linking you with CEC, again point to where I did that until after it had become patently clear that you were a member and even a pastor in CEC despite your lying manipulation.  Interestingly, read the thread that I linked to (esp p.3 )and see how even non-Christians recognise you to be a liar: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-618707.64.html

Your manipulation even goes to the extent of maintaining an appearance of not abusing people; yet, you are the one who calls people bastards, vagabonds, sons of Belial etc (repeatedly). Don't worry, many of us (even if minority) can see through your lying and manipulative nature.

cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2011
I see Joagbaje is trying to play the victim card here. STORY tongue we are all aware how you use your other multiple I.Ds to rain abuses on those of us spoiling business for you and Oyaks whilst trying your manipulative best to keep your joagbaje I.D clean from personal attacks on others.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Zikkyy(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

What are you saying ? You've forgotten so easily.  The way  I.D earswide is pursuing me about now ,was the way you were pursuing me about taunting me that I'm a liar an not an artist.

If you've said i was responding to every post you made (which we know is not true), i'll accept that. If you even accuse me of throwing some 'yabbies' your way, i will accept grin (but you were not the only beneficiary). But to say i was sent to stalk/accuse you is unacceptable angry please provide evidence or instances where zikkyy said Joagabje was never an artist.

Joagbaje:

Almost every thread you followed me about.

What's wrong with zikkyy countering a view he does not agree with? I believe that's what the forum is about. Please don't attempt painting the picture of a saint here, you are not one angry

Joagbaje:

When others campaign against me, you don't see anything wrong, when I respond that's when it is wrong.

Enigma has not been on this thread, and Frosbel did not make reference to Joagbaje in his posts on the thread. So what are you talking about? If i have to accuse anybody of not being objective, it has to be you. Claiming you were being persecuted when you joined NL and zikkyy was one of them is wicked to say the least angry
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by newmi(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2011
^^^^

O come on evidences!
please that would be needless for christ sake all of these blames, acusations and counter accusations would do this thread no good. This thread is a preferencial platform for one thing and one thing only to produce the undisputed and all deserving RELIGION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR (ROUND TWO)
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by vescucci(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
Seeing as the average age of the posters on this thread is probably above 30. It worries me that there should be so much ado about the poster of the year. Multiple ids, rigging, campaigning, slurring, manipulation, etc haba. Let's er try to be grown up and stuff.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
vescucci:

Seeing as the average age of the posters on this thread is probably above 30. It worries me that there should be so much ado about the poster of the year. Multiple ids, rigging, campaigning, slurring, manipulation, etc haba. Let's er try to be grown up and stuff.

Ha Ha Ha,

It reminds me of the past Nigerian Election.

I think there is more to it though, that's why I always align religion with politics. Not much difference, same corruption and manipulation all in the name of serving the people.

Anyway, such is the nature of the[i] homo-sapiens[/i].
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
Why the fuss about poster of the year , it is not as if it will change anything  undecided

But one thing I have learnt in 2011 is that we should correct , admonish and exhort each other in Love. Love is what changes a man'a heart , abuse and belittling only escalates matters and hardens hearts.

If God permits that we see 2012 , let us examine ourselves and see if we are still in the faith.

Brethren the end is nigh.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
dare2think:

Ha Ha Ha,

It reminds me of the past Nigerian Election.

I think there is more to it though, that's why I always align religion with politics. Not much difference, same corruption and manipulation all in the name of serving the people.

Anyway, such is the nature of the[i] homo-sapiens[/i].
lol

where's Jesoul?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by deols(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
Political permutations

My nominees are not on the poll But i'd be voting joagbaje just for the above point. frosbel should av won my respect for his dedication to what he believes in, But he is too bigoted for my liking. He may never see beyond his nose. Plus, I hope he understands his points against Islam before publishing them(copy and paste).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fasting To Death / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / Oyedepo: Love Always Delivers Success & Prosperity?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.