Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (9146 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Phones Section Poster of The Year?

Sun_temi: 12% (9 votes)
tumababa: 49% (36 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 38% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2011
Year-end is here again and as has become
traditional on Nairaland, we are opening
nomination for this year's edition. Who will take the
crown in 2011?
Rules:
Only 1 nomination per user.
Any nominee that has been banned or warned this year will be disqualified.
You may NOT nominate this section's moderators:  honsule and dragnet.
Nominees MUST be active in the section. Nominees MUST be forum rule-abiding and not trouble-makers(passionate defense of one's opinions is no trouble-making though.
The top 3 nominees will be up for poll for
another 2 weeks, where the winner will be
announced at the expiration of the voting. Where there is tie, the moderators reserves the right to either choose one or extend the
nomination/voting by 24 hours.
NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011.
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends
December 30, the same day that the winner will be announced.
START NOMINATING!!!!!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:52am On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate Semid4life.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rules amendment:
An ex-moderator of a section cannot be nominated.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by tunnex190: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
Who should I nominate now? Ok I nominate myself and Puskin. . . Lol. grin grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
Huh, e be like say ppl don tire for dis so called Poster of the year awards. cool
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 3:43am On Dec 07, 2011
Are there no nominations coming in?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
dragnet:

crown in 2011?
Rules:
You may NOT nominate this section's moderators: honsule and dragnet.
Nominees MUST be active in the section. Nominees MUST be forum rule-abiding and not trouble-makers(passionate defense of one's opinions is no trouble-making though.
announced at the expiration of the voting. Where there is tie, the moderators reserves the right to either choose one or extend the
START NOMINATING!!!!!

That's too harsh considering the fact that one gets banned sometimes mistakenly.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Yorisb: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Semid4life 4 moi. .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
I nominate Aze, dragnet and Honsule
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2011
sun_temi:

That's too harsh considering the fact that one gets banned sometimes mistakenly.
yea, we know those who can be banned mistakenly. . . . So they'd be qualified.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
puskin:

Huh, e be like say ppl don tire for dis so called Poster of the year awards. cool
true. . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by waybook(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2011
well, i nominate myself
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by otumfour(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2011
I emphatically nominate TUMABA!!!!!! I mean tht dude puts the 2 in maba grin

Double N too dey oooo, greetings bruv grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate sun_temi
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate sun_temi
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mykali(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2011
Honsule
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2011
Sun_temi nominated
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2011
I nominate kokoye
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by lynxnoon(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2011
hmmmm
tough pick oh. . .
ok
DoubleN, 4llerbuntu, Semid4lyfe, Tumbaba
oya moderator pick one wink grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by softtouch2(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2011
dragnet:

crown in 2011?
Rules:
You may NOT nominate this section's moderators:  honsule and dragnet.
START NOMINATING!!!!!

Funniest thing was that auto-banned bot ban people indiscriminately, while users spamming and marketing in the forums are roaming freely.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by hooged: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2011
Lexusgs40 all the way
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2011
lynxnoon:

hmmmm
tough pick oh. . .
ok
oya moderator pick none wink grin
grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2011
soft-touch:

Funniest thing was that auto-banned bot ban people indiscriminately, while users spamming and marketing in the forums are roaming freely.

. : mMm : .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by adewasco2k(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2011
Semid4life noni
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by tunnex190: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2011
@dragnet, is nomination open to current moderators and ex-moderators?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by lynxnoon(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2011
lynxnoon:

hmmmm
tough pick oh. . .
ok
oya moderator pick one wink grin
ehen . . . i forgot to add one more . . SunTemi grin wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
my nominees are:
HONSULE
ZIMDRILL
4LLERBUNTU

my candidate is non-other than Barrister HONSULE (NBA, LL.B, B.Sc, WASSC, JSC, FLSC, FNS, FKG)
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2011
dragnet:

crown in 2011?
Rules:
You may NOT nominate this section's moderators: [b]honsule
and dragnet.
Nominees MUST be active in the section. Nominees MUST be forum rule-abiding and not trouble-makers(passionate defense of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)[/b].
START NOMINATING!!!!!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2011
^ You're quoting yurself without valid reasons.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2011
Emeka 7.:

^ You're quoting yurself without valid reasons.

He is trying to readdress those nominating more than one poster and moderators
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honsule(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
careytommy:

my nominees are:
HONSULE
ZIMDRILL
4LLERBUNTU

my candidate is non-other than Barrister HONSULE (NBA, LL.B, B.Sc, WASSC, JSC, FLSC, FNS, FKG)

All these title foe me? grin grin grin Oya come and give me the full meaning one by one.Am waiting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honsule(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
sun_temi:

i can testify to that.the spam-bot doesn't have respect for mods grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Forum / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows / See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.