Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (9147 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be The Phones Section Poster of The Year?

Sun_temi: 12% (9 votes)
tumababa: 49% (36 votes)
Semid4lyfe: 38% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2011
Before nko, u think because u're a modrtr, spam-bot will exempt u?
Spam-bot is set to catch any defaulter. I think d only pple above spam-bot are Seun and Mukina.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mukina2: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2011
Polls are up.
vote wisely !
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by lynxnoon(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
men!!
this una polls harsh oh
,. . . .all these guys hv paid their dues na!! wink
ok ok . . . .any rigging commitee around? grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 3:38am On Dec 17, 2011
Dis is going to be a free § fair election says INEC. Mukina is our JEGA.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2011
lynxnoon:

men!!
this una polls harsh oh

Rigging ke na wa. Lol
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by lynxnoon(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Dis is going to be a free § fair election says INEC. Mukina is our JEGA.
we aint want no INEC or JEGA here oh!! grin grin
MUKINA will do wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
lynxnoon:

men!!
this una polls harsh oh

Sori, over the years on NL, my crew have helped numerous ppl to win these awards spanning the different NL boards.

But I'm sorry that because of the low nominations that have occurred this year on the numerous boards, my crew and I will have to suspend this year's rigging activities.

I apologize to the numerous wannabes poster of the year on the different boards we do dis rigging.

We hope to resume full rigging activities in the year 2012.
On behalf of my crew and I. . . . . . . . . . . .
MERRY XMAS.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
puskin:

Sori, over the years on NL, my crew have helped numerous ppl to win these awards spanning the different NL boards.

But I'm sorry that because of the low nominations that have occurred this year on the numerous boards, my crew and I will have to suspend this year's rigging activities.

I apologize to the numerous wannabes poster of the year on the different boards we do dis rigging.

We hope to resume full rigging activities in the year 2012.
On behalf of my crew and I. . . . . . . . . . . .
MERRY XMAS.

PDP power grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2011
U guyz shld vote wisely and don't 4get dat yur guy (Me) needs u guyz in d forum games section.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
unclesamtech nkor
he has helped me alot,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dragnet: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2011
Imanuelle:

unclesamtech nkor
he has helped me alot,
He wasnt nominated
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2011
@Dragnet, did u get d memo? U guyz shld pls don't 4get to vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games section.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Dragnet, did u get d memo? U guyz shld pls don't 4get to vote Emeka 7 in d Forum Games section.

U suppose set up Campaign Organisation ooo. Lol
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2011
^ Yes o pls hlp Me campaign well o I even need a campaign manager 4 dis.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2011
Emeka 7.:

^ Yes o pls hlp Me campaign well o I even need a campaign manager 4 dis.

Oya make we talk how much you go pay? grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2011
^I will pay u wit sara browsing formular.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2011
I don sabi that one tey. Make another better offer.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2011
^How to send free text to any mobile no.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
Free sms ke, no deal jare. Ok no worry I go try.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:06am On Dec 24, 2011
^Ok thanks.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by honsule(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2011
Emeka 7.:

^How to send free text to any mobile no.

online abi? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2011
honsule:

online abi? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

U too like awoof grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by pkv(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
Honsule 4 lyf, except if una go do pdp rig d poll.haba honsule is d only one among those dudes dat listen with his heart and not with kpomo ears na
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Suntemi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
pkv:

Honsule 4 lyf, except if una go do pdp rig d poll.haba honsule is d only one among those dudes dat listen with his heart and not with kpomo ears na

Maybe because you use Nokia.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
@Honsule, did u get d memo? I sent u a msg on facebk; pls act on it.
Pls u guyz should vote 4 yur guy (Emeka 7) in d Forum Games sectn.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2011
~~Merry x-mas~~
@honsule § co.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by puskin: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2011
I've been inundated with SMS and emails by individuals soliciting for me and my crew to help them rig dis year's polls.

I have said it that please I am not going to rig for anyone this year. This year's NL polls must be free and fair.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 2:32am On Dec 27, 2011
Oya pls o, over to Forum Games section and vote Emeka 7
vote wisely.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by omoboy08(m): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2011
nominate semid4life
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Emeka72(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2011
^ @Omoboy08, don't just nominate, vote semid4life with a system and pls go to Forum Games section nd vote Emeka 7 today.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by ptgok: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2011
It's been really great going through your post, very well informed and described. Great to read and know more about such kind of stuff.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mavinc4u(f): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2011
please this voting is base on what cos i don't seem to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Forum / Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows / See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.