Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Happy Birthday Islander - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Islander (1954 Views)

Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Islander by somze(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
I know i was contemplating leaving Nairaland but before I do I want to say Happy Birthday to the most Beautiful Soul on this forum.

Knowing you is a blessing. You are truly a beautiful person

Have a great day and year ahead

Loves kiss kiss kiss

Now lets play a little game, after wishing her happy birthday, please state what strikes or struck you most about Islander / Neelsel for me its her erm . . .

Controversial Attitude on NL undecided grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by pterygott(f): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Is today really her birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by somze(f): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yes it is
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by pterygott(f): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
oh sister Islander, how come u didnt tell ptery?
well HAPPY BIRTHDAY, durling!
seriously, I never realised u were this sweet! kiss kiss kiss
many happy returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by brownsilk(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
happy buffday gal,
well u um, i dont know u but felt like saying it. smiley wink
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by mukina2: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
Happy biirthday Islander kiss

wishing you all the best   wink God's richest blessings and happiness kiss

my gift to you is a thousand lizards tongue grin enjoy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by aloib(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
happy bday lover!!! wish u all the best!!! have fun and shag more wink kiss kiss kiss kiss, love ya
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello my dearest Somze, thanks a lot for the greetings. Also to my other well wishers thanks, thanks, thanks ( I am waiting for Missy Cutey, Acid, Ronnie and Moody to show up)

@Pettygoat( my play name for u oo) thanks bro, but I thought my sister told you,

Well my day is "dry". I am at work, about running to the next child. Plus I have an exam later on tonight (Anatomy & Physiology) damn this world is a cruel place. Then later one I have rehearsal at church( yes Islander sings at church) I said "sing" NOT"make a joyful noise" cheesy

Once again thanks y'all, and nuff love

PS, C'mon peeps follow Somze's rules, I promise NOT to bite (today is my bd afterall) luv uno,

PS Muki I will kill u, Aloib thanks ooo baby.
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Infourmer: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Na wa O cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
I am "e-mailing" cake and drinks over for everyone of you cheesy grin grin ( Somze make sure you send Acid's share "down under for her oo" grin
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by cuteass1(f): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
Islander:

Hello my dearest Somze, thanks a lot for the greetings. Also to my other well wishers thanks, thanks, thanks ( I am waiting for Missy Cutey, Acid, Ronnie and Moody to show up)

Before nko wink

@ islander

Gosh, where do i start? First of all, i have to say a biiig Happy birthday to you big sis . . as we say here in Norway "GRATULERE MED DAGEN"

Maybe i should use this special day u're celebrating to try and give u a peak of how much i love u.

You're the friend one can count on in time of need, a friend always there to share our laughter, a sister who knows you in and out and loves you for you, a motherly soul beating a child with one hand but have a good way of calliing the child back with the other hand to pet, the most wonderful personality to come across

Its actually almost impossible to describe you, Cos God made you specially to the souls that have been blessed enough to know you, and who are yet to encounter you in their lives.

When i need the definition of a friend, believe my words that all i have to do is look at you, Cos you define the word and more . . And for the smiles you bring to the faces of those who know you, and the ears you've lend them in times of difficulties, may the Lord forever bless the fruit of your labour.

I love you mami, more than you'll ever know . . Happy birthday  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
See this one Cute-ass don mek me cry nah cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Thank you my dear, those words of yours have most certainly made my day, hun hun cheesy cheesy, Respect!!
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2007
Na wa oooooooo cute-ass and her book grin grin miss you girl

Happy Birthday Islander kiss kiss kiss kiss wish you long life and success shall be yours in Jesus kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, love youuuuuuuuu
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by cuteass1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Na wa oooooooo cute-ass and her book grin grin miss you girl

Happy Birthday Islander kiss kiss kiss kiss wish you long life and success shall be yours in Jesus kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, love youuuuuuuuu

Wetin cute-ass do you nah eehn? Infact no meat in your rice, i'll make sure of that tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
cute-ass:

Wetin cute-ass do you nah eehn? Infact no meat in your rice, i'll make sure of that tongue
How possible is that shocked if am the one cooking cheesy cheesy cheesy,
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by mukina2: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
wait . . cutey nor vex me o angry angry

why you con dey write novel grin grin

nor mind me o kiss wink

@ Islander keep those cats in dere o grin
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by chiogo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
awwww, hey, boo. Happy birthday!!! may your wishes/heart desires come true today.wish u many more birthday celebrations and success in life. have loads of fun. kiss kiss 
                                                                                                                    with love,                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                 chiogo.
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by tommyex(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
hey happy bday
Shebi i try as i no even know u sef?
enjoy d night
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Free(f): 2:12am On Sep 27, 2007
awwww gurl i came late

kiss kiss kissHAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U kiss kiss kiss kiss

wish u da best and whole lotta long Years to come
Happy buffday gurrrrlllll grin grin grin kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by cuteass1(f): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2007
mukina2:

wait . . cutey nor vex me o angry angry

why you con dey write novel grin grin

nor mind me o kiss wink

What on earth have i done to you and moodylady?? angry cry angry cry angry cry

Infact i don vex angry jealousiessss tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by moondust(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2007
Hey birthday girl,
whers da party @?. . . . . . Just wana let u know dat i've come 2 undastand how beautiful a heart u've got. U're d kind of friend one needs 2 hold wit both hands lest u slip off.
I've also come 2 undastand dat wit u, brawl has a new meanin cos u realy kick ass good. Hava swell day ma sis, . . .much luv frm da dreaded one!
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2007
Ha ha! "Better late than Never" cheesy grin
Kidding ooo. Thanks a lot for your greetings. Well sadly, I have NOT yet celebrated my day. Yesterday being a work day made it rather impossible to do so. However, I plan on "painting" the city Green, Blue and Yellow this weekend. Don't worry oo. I won't do anything that is NOT expected from well trained home girl wink cheesy grin.

Once again, thanks a lot for all the wishes. You guys have not the slightest inclination how much they meant to me. Nuff Luv!!
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by A40(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
Happy birthday i got the link from Somze lol i hope someone remembers mine
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
A-40:

Happy birthday i got the link from Somze lol i hope someone remembers mine

Thank you dear. And just let me know your birthdate, and I will surely return you the favour. wink
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by tafari(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
once again, happie birthdae.

for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnDrbagYm24
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Tafari, You are simply da best bro. BTW who told you that that particular one just happens to be among my favourite, along side "no woman no cry", "Pimpers Paradise", Redemption song" and "Coming in from the cold"

Thanks once more dear. Nuff luv wink
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
tafari:

once again, happie birthdae.

for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnDrbagYm24
Real Reggae unlike those one called sean paul grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Islander(f): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
Miss>Moody,Seun Paul sings Dancehall, Bob is the King of Reggae. I would choose Reggae over Dancehall anythime. NOt that I dont enjoy some Elephant Man, Sean, Red rat, Spragga Benz, et al at times.

BTW Moody I will tell E you stole his cds tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2007
Islander:

Miss>Moody,Seun Paul sings Dancehall, Bob is the King of Reggae. I would choose Reggae over Dancehall anythime. NOt that I don't enjoy some Elephant Man, Sean, Red rat, Spragga Benz, et al at times.

BTW Moody I will tell E you stole his cds tongue
lmfao do you listen to music grin grin grin kidding, how do you listen to dancehall if you don't party grin grin,anyway don't worry we should go to a reggae club when i come to NY
lol I enjoy the slow reggae sha, like Marlon Asha grin grin, how can i forget Jah cure that just got release from jail, Richie Spice isn't that bad either.

LOL i didn't steal his cds grin grin grin, anyway that boy got me to addicted to reggae now, next is gonna be rock and roll
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
How can i forget Movado, his last album was the best cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by Militiana: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2007
Happy belated birthday "lander"----May you never grow grey on Nairaland! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Islander by A40(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Islander
22nd of January is my date.With that being said do you listen to some Sizzla Kalange?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Hall Decoration For N200,000 / 3 Tier White Wedding Cake And 1 Tier Trad Cake For Jus 55k / 50 Best Fascinating New Year SMS & Poems To Sends To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.