Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) (2938 Views)

Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 / Happy Birthday Islander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hey ugly just taking this moment to wish you happy birthday kiss kiss kiss kiss and goodluck with your exam

[center]Happy Birthday, Special Treasure

God gave a gift to the world when you were born—
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you’ve done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

By Joanna Fuchs[/center]

Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
See my trouble here nah. Ugly? God forbid angry angry angry angry angry

Muchas gracias mi ami

Thanks for being my souljah. Remember WE RIDE OR DIE!!!

FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER( got it yet? cheesy)
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by mukina2: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tongue

u r ugly . .ugly . ugly tongue

i was only singing a song o grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
mukina2:

you're ugly . .ugly . ugly tongue

Me quiere los gatos muy mucho, meow meow meow, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by cuteass1(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
shocked shocked Another thread??

this is one popular lady we got here oo . . tongue

Anyways i alrealy dropped my sentiments on the other thread Somze opened . . but hey, it wouldnt hurt to say it one more time - - would it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by niceuzor: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
-And who is she nd why is she crazy? cute-ass i'm asking you.

BTW:

longest time where have you been?
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
Islander:

See my trouble here nah. Ugly? God forbid angry angry angry angry angry

Muchas gracias mi ami

Thanks for being my souljah. Remember WE RIDE OR DIE!!!

FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER( got it yet? cheesy)
lol ugly meaning beautiful na kiss kiss kiss kiss

yes oh friend forever kiss kiss kiss kiss

mukina2:

you're ugly . .ugly . ugly tongue

muki be nice or no cake and fanta for you grin grin grin

cute-ass:

shocked shocked Another thread??

this is one popular lady we got here oo . . tongue

Anyways i alrealy dropped my sentiments on the other thread Somze opened . . but hey, it wouldnt hurt to say it one more time - - would it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

thank God you didn't write a book becos i wasn't looking forward for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

niceuzor:

-And who is she nd why is she crazy? cute-ass i'm asking you.

BTW:

longest time where have you been?
Wells she's an old user who by the username Neelsel but got ban by oga Seun
crazy meaning lively, fun to be around with and specialize in putting rude ignorant Nlanders in place in their places, doesn't allow people to walk over her, just in short we love all craziness.

Btw, why are the question, you couldn't even wish her Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!rubbish
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by cuteass1(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

thank God you didn't write a book because i wasn't looking forward for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue

Thank your stars your thread wasnt the first happy birthday thread to islander, i already wrote my story-book on somze's thread tongue tongue

BTW is that your way of saying you're missing it??, it won't hurt to admit, i might even cry with you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
cute-ass:

tongue tongue tongue

Thank your stars your thread wasnt the first happy birthday thread to islander, i already wrote my story-book on somze's thread tongue tongue

BTW is that your way of saying you're missing it??, it won't hurt to admit, i might even cry with you tongue tongue tongue tongue
To be trustful i was expecting it oh, when i got out of lectures my first thought was that damn am sure cute would have written a whole page
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by ayefele200(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
happy b-day lady (neelsel), hope u Gonna use this priviledge to forgive of my wrongs grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by niceuzor: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Btw, why are the question, you couldn't even wish her Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!rubbish

angry meaning what? kitty if she is crazy then i don't wish crazy plp happy birthday i wish them to be "NORMAL"

i guess when she is normal, then i will wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.,simple.

AS for you,. . . . . .hmmm well make i no tallk first. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
niceuzor:

angry meaning what? kitty if she is crazy then i don't wish crazy plp happy birthday i wish them to be "NORMAL"

i guess when she normal, then i will wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.,simple.

AS for you,. . . . . .hmmm well i no tallk first. grin
What about me grin grin grin, anyway am just messing with u jare, its omo eko kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by debosky(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
Happy Birthday Les kiss

Here's wishing you many more years, and many more successes in all you do

We may not see eye to eye on everything, but you know I got nothing but love for ya.

To the Haters: She's only gonna get better with age, y'all better get ready for more heart attacks grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
niceuzor:

i guess when she is normal, then i will wish her [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!.[

Don't beat yourself up child, NOt that I am sitting around anxiously awaiting a "BD wish" from you,

@Moody,
thanks a lot (rushing to school in a bit dear)

@Cute-ass we will chat later hun,

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
debosky:

Happy Birthday Les kiss

We may not see eye to eye on everything, but you know I got nothing but love for ya.
To the Haters: She's only going to get better with age, y'all better get ready for more heart attacks grin grin

But isn't that what defines "true Friendship" cheesy

No hard feelings Papi, Nuff Luv from your Island girl kiss kiss kiss ( I will buzz you later)
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by niceuzor: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
from Omo_eko, Eomo_Eko now this MoOdYLaDy shocked  babygirl you too much wink  na HE no dey fear face? grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
debosky:

Happy Birthday Les kiss

To the Haters: She's only going to get better with age, y'all better get ready for more heart attacks grin grin
how nice of you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Islander:

Don't beat yourself up child, NOt that I am sitting around anxiously awaiting a "BD wish" from you,

@Moody,
thanks a lot (rushing to school in a bit dear)

@Cute-ass we will chat later hun,
Abeg don't thank me jare, what are friends for kiss kiss

have fun with in class grin grin ;Dyipeeeeeeeeeeeeee am done chilling cheesy cheesy

niceuzor:

from Omo_eko, Eomo_Eko now this MoOdYLaDy shocked babygirl you too much wink na HE no dey fear face? grin
lol yes oh, this name fit me well well cheesy cheesy cheesy, fear who grin ;DSeun shocked shocked shocked no be my papa oh
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by niceuzor: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
Omo E? YES OH, grin

Islander - Actually you own my an Apology just because today is your Birthday, wink

i have forgiven you. cheesy Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by McOmo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
hmnnn . . . . . cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by mukina2: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Moody lady grin

i was just singing na grin

afterall i am sharing the love cheesy

i already gave her my gift grin she loves them so much . she kept them in her bag lipsrsealed grin

now where's my fanta and cake angry grin

Debo sorry o . i copied ur line wink

To the Haters: She's only going to get better with age, y'all better get ready for more heart attacks grin grin grin

couldnt stop lafiing grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Coco29(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
Happy Birthday honey love you loads and loads kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
Thanks y'all, kiss kiss

@coco, but see this girl nah, Mama is waiting for you to tell her why you went MIA sha.

See this one Mukina nah, All I want for my buffday is a talll hunk with kissable lips grin grin

@moody, we ginne chat later baby,

@Debo, see this boy nah, don dey tell people say how me is 40 yrs old. God forbid cheesy

@Star aka Ayefele aka babaluka aka Shakira, hummmmmm I am going to church after classes, I will need to pray about this one jare,

@Niceuzor, and what am I apologising for again??
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
Mc Omo:

hmnnn . . . . . cool

Kitaun is this how you say "Happy Birthday" in Nigeria? cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Islander

which boy is saying that
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by mukina2: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
Lizard . .no hunk . .lizards more lizards until u get rid of tabby and labby tongue grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by niceuzor: 3:55am On Sep 27, 2007
Omo_Eko re you still there? shocked
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2007
Debo baby relax o, not you Papi. Is one monkey wey escaped from the zoo. cheesy

Once more thanks everyone. Just so you know I didn't do anything special. This is a rather sad birthday for me. I lost a dear friend last Wednesday. He was cremated( they had too, not much was left of his body) on Monday and his ashes would be flown back to the Islands for burial on Saturday. Memorial service is this Friday.
Please keep us in prayer!

RIP AJ you were simply the best. Heaven needed another angel, and you have filled that void. You are gone but will NEVER ever be forgotten.
Les loves you Dearie. Peace!
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by tafari(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2007
To the lioness of the tribe of judah nairaland, i say happy birthday.
To the crisis checker, i an i wis yu mor jahfilled lif.
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Ras Tafari,
Blessings Mon. I an I give jah thanks for people like you. Mon give Jah thanks for another year of liberation from the oppresors.

Thanks once more for your love. Respect! (Crisis checker, that's moi cheesy)
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by McOmo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
hmmnn . . . cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
Thanks to everyone who took their time to wish my lovely friend happy birthday, that I really appreciate it
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by ayefele200(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Thanks to everyone who took their time to wish my lovely friend happy birthday, that I really appreciate it
i hope the same royalty and respect will be given to u on ur 21st birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Live For New Year's Eve Service 2014 / The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever / 7 Warriors Who Faced Entire Armies All Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.