Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! (20703 Views)

Current Ibo (delta Ibo/anambra) Names For Baby Boys. / Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
PS: If you guys can find pixs of Yoruba men in trad attire, plz do.

E be like say some ppl dey vex for Yoruba men on this NL kiss kiss kiss

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2011

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yoruba men, do your thing.

Haters will hate.

Next they'll ask us "Have you seen Yoruba men without their cap?"

Loserrrrrssssss cool
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

like seriously babe, where exactly are these superHot/Sexy Yoruba boys?? Don't tell me to find them in these posted photos o cos to be honest, those guys could be anyone, from Olu to Emeka, nobody can contest it. Like I said before, these guys can hardly be called Yoruba, let us see pics of real Yoruba men, in real african/yoruba attires with the facial tribal marks and all the features that make up an average Yoruba male. I can imagine the pics already. . Muhehehe, I no wan laf jor!!

lol the guys pics I posted are 100% yoruba. well I shld know bcus the guys live in Canada, not all but most of them.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
I am kind of curious why you did not quickly reply Jenny in angry tone? Abi you dey fear?? Of course you know that she is way outta your league up in the head. You are best known for pettiness and unintelligent posts. Abeg free me jor, go face a fellow fmale that cut you to size and took you to the cleaners, she probably got tired of your very childish tribalistic rants. By the way, do you have a job
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

I am kind of curious why you did not quickly reply Jenny in angry tone? Abi you dey fear?? Of course you know that she is way outta your league up in the head. You are best known for pettiness and unintelligent posts. Abeg free me jor, go face a fellow fmale that cut you to size and took you to the cleaners, she probably got tired of your very childish tribalistic rants. By the way, do you have a job

Is this a reply to my comment?

As for Jenny, yes I fear her nau cheesy I no fit that kain female-female insults again. She'd have to do without my "angry" reply to her.

However, you on the other hand, I can reply in a furious tone. Since both of us do not have a job since we post on a Yoruba thread, let's continue. kiss kiss

Plz abeg, more pixs kiss kiss

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Rhymz

Or according to you, Yoruba men are less attractive because about 80% of them are dark skin?

It's becoming weary to notice that majority of Una think beauty = light skin.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

lol the guys pics I posted are 100% yoruba. well I shld know bcus the guys live in Canada, not all but most of them.

ijaw_girl:

ijaw gal. . .so let me guess, your boyfriend is Yoruba, right??
So do you know these guys personally??
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Rhymz

Or according to you, Yoruba men are less attractive because about 80% of them are dark skin?

It's becoming weary to notice that majority of Una think beauty = light skin.
seriously, am thinking this gal is diggin this "igbo boy". Why all the attention na, chei you just can't take your hands off the cookie jar, yet you claim your males are wavy. .lol
ok, tell me ileke what do you want
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

seriously, am thinking this gal is diggin this "igbo boy". Why all the attention na, chei you just can't take your hands off the cookie jar, yet you claim your males are wavy. .lol
ok, tell me ileke what do you want

Do not shift this into your "mindset of someone wanting you" after you've posted foolishly.

Seriously, I'm still surprised that you assumed those men are not Yoruba because they werent wearing Yoruba attire. or because they did not have tribal marks. I'm assuming that you're in Nigeria and may have come upon dozens of Yorubas in a day. So about how many percentage of them had tribal marks or wore native clothing?

As for asking Ijaw girl if her bf is Yoruba, of what value is that to the thread? She said Edo men were cute, why didnt you also ask her if her bf is from Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ so what?
Yoruba father = Yoruba.
Aint that the reason why lots of you are pissed because Igbo women are flying to Yoruba men?
Your children are ours. . . . even after Nigeria breaks.

PS: The ugly ones like Ramsey Noah are prolly the one with Igbo mothers lol jk grin

See as you shoot yourself in the foot all the time. . .Ramsey's mum is Yoruba. grin

yoruba men might be egotistical but not like their[b] igbo counterpants who are known to be very cocky/have super-egoz[/b]

Lol so true.
But Igbo men are finer naturally. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is this a reply to my comment?

As for Jenny, yes I fear her nau cheesy I no fit that kain female-female insults again. She'd have to do without my "angry" reply to her.  

However, you on the other hand, I can reply in a furious tone. Since both of us do not have a job since we  post on a Yoruba thread, let's continue.  kiss kiss

Plz abeg, more pixs kiss kiss

yeah go ahead with your pettish unneccessary combativeness, "aunty jenny" will soon come again to tame you into calmness.
And by the way, where did I say 80% of Yoruba males are Ugly cos they are dark skinned, geeeeeze!! You are so occupied with nothingness. Seriously, you need to stop this voltron, the defender of the yoruba race, it is making you senile and hypnotic, go and do sth different, perhaps get laid or sth.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
stillwater:

See as you shoot yourself in the foot all the time. . .Ramsey's mum is Yoruba. grin

Lol so true.

Obviously you did not see the "jk" part.

Ramsey - Yoruba mother/ Edo father. PS: Does not make him less ugly.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

yeah go ahead with your pettish unneccessary combativeness, "aunty jenny" will soon come again to tame you into calmness.
And by the way, where did I say 80% of Yoruba males are Ugly cos they are dark skinned, geeeeeze!! You are so occupied with nothingness. Seriously, you need to stop this voltron, the defender of the yoruba race, it is making you senile and hypnotic, go and do sth different, perhaps get laid or sth.  

Plz, send all your female fighters if need be grin As if they've not tried it in politic section. kiss

So this is assuming that you've been corrected?

Just because a Yoruba man does not have tribal mark or does not wear trad outfit, does not make him less yoruba. Stupidity unbound.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

ijaw gal. . .so let me guess, your boyfriend is Yoruba, right??
So do you know these guys personally??

I know them personally
n my boyfriend aint Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously you did not see the "jk" part.

Ramsey - Yoruba mother/ Edo father. PS: Does not make him less ugly.

I saw it. Joking in this case does not entirely refute the statement.

Besides Ramsey's father is Israeli, lol.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

I asked you if you think Yoruba men are ugly because they're not light skin. It was a question, before you go blathering gain.

Once again, I wonder why you're even on this thread past your 10th post,  just to judge another man's physical appearance. If this is another way to let us know that the closet is getting too stuffy, plz dont be shy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

I know them personally
n my boyfriend aint Yoruba
what Your Boo is not Yoruba and you are here drooling over "wavy Yoruba boy"?? Hmmmm. . .is he not hitting it well? May be you should try that Igbo boy. .lol
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2011
stillwater:

Lol so true.

yea you can see more fine igbo dudez compared to yoruba men, well thats ndigbo's only advantage grin
but the HOT yoruba dudes stand out!

The Nigerian dudes that were voted as the most handsome Nigerian male University students in Canada were Yoruba guys
Out of the 5 Nigerian men- 4 of them were yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Yea, Igbo boys are pretty boy fine cheesy

Yoruba boys are manly fines tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
My mistake on the Edo mom part. He grew up in Edo.
Question:
Yoruba woman and Israelite? Then grew up in Edo? Somebody has an explanation to make.
undecided

@Ijaw

Can you find a better, clearer pix of this dude, am not feeling this pic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/586547_abot_jpg446ac72f4ea5ea93b47b979d7494eef3
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2011
ijaw_girl:

yea you can see more fine igbo dudez,
but the HOT yoruba dudes stand out!

The Nigerian dudes that were voted as the most handsome Nigerian male University students in Canada were Yoruba guys
Out of the 5 Nigerian men- 4 of them were yoruba
you did not take the population of yoruba Nigerians in the school into consideration, am guessing. Anyway, being sexy or hot is subjective, I find Yoruba girls with big chesticles and asset base sexy, yet my twiny thinks women with such features are gross. However, a fine or handsome person is obvious, there is not relativity in that, you get?
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I asked you if you think Yoruba men are ugly because they're not light skin. It was a question, before you go blathering gain.

Once again, I wonder why you're even on this thread past your 10th post,  just to judge another man's physical appearance. If this is another way to let us know that the closet is getting too stuffy, plz dont be shy.

yeah it was a question you answered almost immediately as you asked. As for stuffy closet, lol. .shit is funny, I don't roll like that. You need to see my Igbo GF, jokes apart, she will flaw you in every department that has to do with looks.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2011
rhymz:

yeah it was a question you answered almost immediately as you asked. As for stuffy closet, lol. .poo is funny, I don't roll like that. You need to see my Igbo GF, jokes apart, she will flaw you in every department that has to do with looks.
I bet she will.
So you have an Igbo GF yet you've camped here for the winter?
Whereis she lacking that you hope a Yoruba man can make up for? A huge blokos?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I bet she will.
So you have an Igbo GF yet you've camped here for the winter?
Whereis she lacking that you hope a Yoruba man can make up for? A huge blokos?
hahahah. . .my Blokos is not huge but it surely can not pass for a small one either. Lol. .i hope I aint turning you on. By the way, great sex is not in the size of your blokos, if you wan feel wetib i dey yarn then holla at that Igbo boy
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2011
rhymz:

hahahah. . .my Blokos is not huge but it surely can not pass for a small one either. Lol. .i hope I aint turning you on. By the way, great sex is not in the size of your blokos, if you wan feel wetib i dey yarn then holla at that Igbo boy

So how exactly do you think you've been "hurting me"?   wink

Having blokos and wanting one for play toy are totally two different things. Shey you get me? tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by ijawgirl: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2011
rhymz:

what Your Boo is not Yoruba and you are here drooling over "wavy Yoruba boy"?? Hmmmm. . .is he not hitting it well? May be you should try that Igbo boy. .lol

lol I drool over hot men in general not just yoruba men etc  tongue
This thread is all about appreciating the hot Yoruba men

as for igbo dudez,
many of them are easy on the eyez but some can be just too cocky for my liking  undecided
I grew up with igbo men, so I am kinda used to them- I guess i dont value them anymore grin
maybe after playing ard, ama settle with an Igbo Hunk
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2011
ijaw_girl:

as for igbo dudez,
many of them are easy on the eyez but some can be just too cocky for my liking  undecided
I grew up with igbo men, I am kinda used to them- I dont value them anymore grin
like seriously you dont get turned on by such cockyness, huh? Lol
now i know why you dey take us play ball, you don see us too much and want to have other flavour, no qualms, go tatste, na u go use your leg come back to us. .hahaha.
And pla help me tell ileke to come straight with me, I am so COCKsure she is digging this IGBO boy.
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2011
Anywaz. . . thank you guys for your entertainment grin
Back to studying. tongue
Re: Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! by rhymz(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2011
ijaw_girl:

as for igbo dudez,
I grew up with igbo men, so I am kinda used to them- I guess i dont value them anymore grin
Ileke-IdI:

So how exactly do you think you've been "hurting me"?   wink

Having blokos and wanting one for play toy are totally two different things. Shey you get me? tongue
play toy or not, stop acting like you wont CU'M when I stick it in, yoyr type scream the block down in ecstacy when any "1" enters your "zero"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Onikepo Akande, Ashipa Iyalode Ibadan (Photos) / Photos From Siddika Sanusi's Kunshi Ceremony / Igbo Men Are Handsome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.