Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave (2187 Views)

List Of Local Government Areas In Sokoto State / List Of Local Government Areas In Taraba State / 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Dafone(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
AREAS IN NAIJA AND HOW THEIR BOYS BEHAVE
LAGOS BOYS
Real hustlers, king of all internet and physical scams. They don’t give a damn about girls and their attitude.
WARRI BOYS
They are rugged and very sharp in their dealings. They don’t give ears to their elders. They don’t believe in hustling. (Your turn must surely come)
ABA BOYS
Real hustlers, they are very sharp in their dealings (nwa aba). They believe so much in green bottles shows the level of your affluence in the social circle among homeboys. They shower girls with extra care.
PH BOYS
They are the oil boys. Most of them know how to “ginger” for ming militant. And they are used to petty jazz (#200 jazz). They are good spenders.
ABUJA BOYS
They are the big boys. Some of them can lie a lot and blow their trumpet about their affluence. Only few of them can keep to standards. They know how to make the girls fall easily for them.
OWERRI BOYS
They are the “effizy” boys. They show off all the swag in naija. They can go any length to show off and please girls, while they go back home wailing. They so much believe in engaging in cultism distinguishes you among “men”.
IBADAN/OGUN BOYS
They are noise makers. They make a lot of noise and cannot act when it matters during little disagreement. Some of them are used to petty “jazz” and appear very local. Ogun boys are healthy financially.
CALABAR/AKWAIBOM BOYS
They are the warriors in bed (knows/blessed in satisfying women in bed). They are generally handsome and well to do. The ladies tell their tales.
ONITCHA BOYS
Good in business. They are also good in the act of green bottles. They value their girlfriends a lot.

my oservation though...
feel free to add or comment on those listed

1 Like

Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by lordmayor4(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
I find it interesting that you think all the boys from a particular area act the same. Very articulate thinking.

1 Like

Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Benue Boys They are cultist all over the state
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by yrret: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2015
I will score you 48/100.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Dafone(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
ibotjaycob:
I find it interesting that you think all the boys from a particular area act the same. Very articulate thinking.
I said some ... When you say Nigeria is a corrupt country, does it mean everyone is corrupt?? Bt when 60-80 percent does dat. What do u expect
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by therealdeal10: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Owerri n Onitsha guys r noisemakers eehh
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Dafone:
I said some ... When you say Nigeria is a corrupt country, does it mean everyone is corrupt?? Bt when 60-80 percent does dat. What do u expect

I see, so you know 60-80 percent of all the boys in each area..Like u said before, really articulate thinking.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol at Lagos boys

OP you couldn't be further from the truth with that one
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by MoNickk(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2015
fallacy.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by godoluwa(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
real bwois don't blow trumpet but wen around u swag or no swag u know someone is around twale to all The MX bwois them. everyone here (MX) is a redneck no leader but all bad guys.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Fulaboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dafone:
AREAS IN NAIJA AND HOW THEIR BOYS BEHAVE
LAGOS BOYS
Real hustlers, king of all internet and physical scams. They don’t give a damn about girls and their attitude.
WARRI BOYS
They are rugged and very sharp in their dealings. They don’t give ears to their elders. They don’t believe in hustling. (Your turn must surely come)
ABA BOYS
Real hustlers, they are very sharp in their dealings (nwa aba). They believe so much in green bottles shows the level of your affluence in the social circle among homeboys. They shower girls with extra care.
PH BOYS
They are the oil boys. Most of them know how to “ginger” for ming militant. And they are used to petty jazz (#200 jazz). They are good spenders.
ABUJA BOYS
They are the big boys. Some of them can lie a lot and blow their trumpet about their affluence. Only few of them can keep to standards. They know how to make the girls fall easily for them.
OWERRI BOYS
They are the “effizy” boys. They show off all the swag in naija. They can go any length to show off and please girls, while they go back home wailing. They so much believe in engaging in cultism distinguishes you among “men”.
IBADAN/OGUN BOYS
They are noise makers. They make a lot of noise and cannot act when it matters during little disagreement. Some of them are used to petty “jazz” and appear very local. Ogun boys are healthy financially.
CALABAR/AKWAIBOM BOYS
They are the warriors in bed (knows/blessed in satisfying women in bed). They are generally handsome and well to do. The ladies tell their tales.
ONITCHA BOYS
Good in business. They are also good in the act of green bottles. They value their girlfriends a lot.

my oservation though...
feel free to add or comment on those listed

Rubbish!!! And what happen to the northern states
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Angelou(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fulaboy:
Rubbish!!! And what happen to the northern states
ZAMFARA BOYZ:
good at brandishing poisoned daggers... Kolanuts (gworo) and kunu aya is their favorite pastime snack... They love engaging in wrestling bouts, and they love secluding their wives (which were married at a tender age - paedophiles in disguise)
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Fulaboy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Angelou:

ZAMFARA BOYZ:
good at brandishing poisoned daggers... Kolanuts (gworo) and kunu aya is their favorite pastime snack... They love engaging in wrestling bouts, and they love secluding their wives (which were married at a tender age - paedophiles in disguise)
Lol
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by mranswer: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol
karya ne
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Fulaboy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
mranswer:

karya ne
lol ina kuwa
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by mranswer: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fulaboy:
lol ina kuwa
mazan kd fa?
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Fulaboy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
mranswer:

mazan kd fa?
Lol Big boys kenan!!!! Guys dinda ko ba ko sisi akwai baki da qarya unlike kano guys!!!! Sannan ga chilling din tsiya da chasu unlike bauchi guys (imlegend1 tongue) in fact kd guys are the best!!!! Na kano kudi kawai xasu nuna musu da addini

1 Like

Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by mranswer: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol Big boys kenan!!!! Guys dinda ko ba ko sisi akwai baki da qarya unlike kano guys!!!! Sannan ga chilling din tsiya da chasu unlike bauchi guys (imlegend1 tongue) in fact kd guys are the best!!!! Na kano kudi kawai xasu nuna musu da addini
Hahaha wallahi gaskiya ne
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Gurgle(f): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting, following
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by drkay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
I no be Ajala travel, so am not qualified to assess your overall claim but as for Abeokuta/egba boys, I'll give you 50%.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
The Onicha boys you talk of here are the business ones,not necessarily the street smart ones who went to CKC,St Charles and DENGRAM. Op,you still a learner....I don't think you have really dealt with Ocha guys.
Re: Areas In Naija And How Their Boys Behave by Dafone(m): 4:49am On Aug 15, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
The Onicha boys you talk of here are the business ones,not necessarily the street smart ones who went to CKC,St Charles and DENGRAM. Op,you still a learner....I don't think you have really dealt with Ocha guys.
u can add yours bro.. Its open for your thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Olu Na Igbo: Which People Were The Olu People? / Increase In Bleaching Rate In South East Nigeria(snapshot) / The Solution To The Identity Crisis Of Igbo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.