Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? (13388 Views)

How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ogostus(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. I read about a calculation involving all those features I mentioned. Is a calculation really necessary or when exactly does it become necessary?
Stop reading about estimation . If truely you have AdSense you shouldn't find it difficult knowing how much you earn daily . Login to youe AdSense and you will see it there . Or simply.download AdSense app from play stoe
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Jj70: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2017
I have cheap adsense for s3le what!sApp me 090- 530- 92- 078
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ogostus(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Kimcutie:
Once your estimated earnings reach 100$ before the end of the month, let's assume you made 124$ before the end of the month, AdSense will finalize your earnings, that means you will be paid 100$ and not 124$, except you have 150$... 100$ will be your finalize earnings the other 24$ will be rolled over to the next month, but you will need to verify your account to receive your payments.

False false false bro. Your payment threshold is 100$ monthly . As long as you cross that you will be paid the total finalized earning of that month on the 21st of the following month . Adsense doesn't finalized before the end of the month but the end of that month and the 1st of the next month . If your finalized earning is 130$ you will be paid all the 130 and not 100$ as you said

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Michaelmercy(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Please how will my Blog qualify for Google Adsense?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

It's your choice to believe or doubt whatever you want. Just so you know, I don't even have time to write any e-book again.

And for the sake of doubting Thomases like you, I've attached my recent earnings screenshots.

So, if you've unfortunately failed at blogging, get it in your skull that it's definitely working for some people. That fact that you personally cannot achieve something doesn't mean it's impossible for others.
Pretty decent. My Adsense app shows $0 but I make 50 to 65 dollars daily on Adsense for YouTube.
That's peanuts compared to what Logan Paul makes a day on YouTube.
Dude earns an average of $7,000 daily on Adsense for YouTube.
That's about 2.5m Naira daily.
And he's only 22
Chisos!! cry cry
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by itspzpics(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2017
Senipapa:
Traffic from Kenya is almost as good as no traffic, get someone to tutor you more or make individual research and read more. And don't mind the person saying you should be earning $1000 monthly, it's highly impossible, I mean totally impossible to earn such amount with just 5k views in entertainment niche.
ohh tanks bro.... so it's my traffic that is causing inability to make money via Adsense
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ogostus(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
miketayo:

doesnt matter where the traffic comes from or ur niche..as long as ur getting traffic and clicks u should make money.. 5k is a lot. u use google analytics ryt
Matters a lot bro. You can't compare Kenyan traffic to UK. Kenyan traffic had one of the lowest CPC rate in the world . Try and include posts that will get you traffic from other good CPC rse countries . This should help improve your earning . Also block some low paying ads in your AdSense dashboard. This will make the ad spot on your site more competitive for the highest bidders
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ato12: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=webincomeplus post=62173622]Truth is, one really can't get satisfied.

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".

PS. For those who might think it's so easy, scaling up from $5/day to $50/day took me nothing less than 2 years. And it involved investing and re-investing lots of time, energy, and money.

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below. [/quot

Bros help me with my blog...herbalusages..com
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Wobegist: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2017
$50
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Jj70: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
datz waste of time sir.. buy so you can start earning... I have for sale cheap.. What!sApp me 090- 530- 92- 078
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by ACE1010: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:
Truth is, one really can't get satisfied.

When I was earning about $5 per day, I used to say, "If my site should just start earning $10 per day, I'll be fine."

When I reached $10/day, I would say "If I should earn $20 per day, I'll be just fine."

When I started earning $20 daily, I said, "If this site should get to generate $50 per day, what more do I want?"

Now, I've reached that point and am already fantasizing about generating $100 per day!

So, I don't think one can be satisfied. After reaching a dream target, you'll feel happy, fulfilled, and excited. But when that becomes a normal thing for some time, you'll start thinking of "stepping up".

PS. For those who might think it's so easy, scaling up from $5/day to $50/day took me nothing less than 2 years. And it involved investing and re-investing lots of time, energy, and money.

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below.

Guy can you help with traffic for my blog??
pls send me your number or mine is 08028026105
Let's discuss business!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by biggy26: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

EDIT: In response to the slowpokes who think I'm lying simply because they've tried and failed woefully at blogging, I've attached screenshots of my Adsense app below.
You have spoken well. Thank God u mentioned d time frame and all that's involved, so peeps don't think it's that easy.

By the way, what drove ur income up, is it d ad clicks or d per 1000 views?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by bizhop01: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2017
80$ plus
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by lilreese: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Nice
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by bizhop01: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2017
modelmike7:
$10,000 per day!!

Anyone with an idea how much Linda makes average per day?!

Must you know some one pocket?
Are you addicted to criminology?
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Decryptor(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

It's your choice to believe or doubt whatever you want. Just so you know, I don't even have time to write any e-book again.

And for the sake of doubting Thomases like you, I've attached my recent earnings screenshots.

So, if you've unfortunately failed at blogging, get it in your skull that it's definitely working for some people. That fact that you personally cannot achieve something doesn't mean it's impossible for others.

Oga...you can get screenshots from anywhere on the web. If that Adsense dashboard is really yours, make a video with a screen video software while logging into your blog and show us your pageviews per day and then go to the adsense interface. while you are at it, open notepad and type "NAIRALAND...WEBINCOMEPLUS" and post it on youtube so we can see.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by drmingler(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
2000$ per month

Cash Network Account Needed Urgently If You Have For Sale Message Me On Whatsapp 07062235480
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
GloryCardinal:
how much is urs

I make $30
I don't hype myself that much.

In some days I make 0.80$.

Na so s be... Lol...
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

Oga...you can get screenshots from anywhere on the web. If that Adsense dashboard is really yours, make a video with a screen video software while logging into your blog and show us your pageviews per day and then go to the adsense interface. while you are at it, open notepad and type "NAIRALAND...WEBINCOMEPLUS" and post it on youtube so we can see.
We know your type. Even if I do that, those who won't believe won't believe. I have other things to focus on. How will giving you further evidence put more income in my pocket? Abeg, swerve.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

I dont know where the dude collected my Email from, and he has been spamming me. Is that how people who earn $2000 dollars behave?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by webincomeplus(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

I dont know where the dude collected my Email from, and he has been spamming me. Is that how people who earn $2000 dollars behave?
When freebie hunters like you go up and down looking for free ebooks to download, you don't know you're subcribing to a mailing list? But you forget so quickly, and go about crying foul.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Decryptor(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

We know your type. Even if I do that, those who won't believe won't believe. I have other things to focus on. How will giving you further evidence put more income in my pocket? Abeg, swerve.

Please answer the underlined question on the mention @PastorMB asked...

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by miketayo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
ogostus:

Matters a lot bro. You can't compare Kenyan traffic to UK. Kenyan traffic had one of the lowest CPC rate in the world . Try and include posts that will get you traffic from other good CPC rse countries . This should help improve your earning . Also block some low paying ads in your AdSense dashboard. This will make the ad spot on your site more competitive for the highest bidders

You r ryt about CPC rate in different countries, but 5k daily visitors even in Kenya shouldn't give u less than 1k a month
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Decryptor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

I pity people who probably are sending him PMs right now.

The CPC rate of Nigeria on Adsense is quite low so that means that if you have is about $0.10 so which means for you to be earning about $1,000, you need to have about 10,000 (Nigerian Visitors) clicking your banner ad. Now how many visitors does an average blogger get to his blog? How many out of them will click your ad banner? Ask yourself that question and do the math. People just fall for scam cheaply these days.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by daclemx: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

NO NEED BRO. I KNOW HIM TOO WELL. I AM EVEN SURPRISED HE IS MAKING LESS. I HAVE BEEN ON THE GAME FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, HE HAS BEEN MY MENTOR. HE IS MAKING LESS TO ME BECAUSE HE IS DEM GOOD. HE IS ALSO AN AFFILIATE MARKETER, JUST READ ABOUT HIM.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by Decryptor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
daclemx:

NO NEED BRO. I KNOW HIM TOO WELL. I AM EVEN SURPRISED HE IS MAKING LESS. I HAVE BEEN ON THE GAME FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS NOW, HE HAS BEEN MY MENTOR. HE IS MAKING LESS TO ME BECAUSE HE IS DEM GOOD. HE IS ALSO AN AFFILIATE MARKETER, JUST READ ABOUT HIM.

Then let him do what i asked him to do. He is trying to promote Adsense earnings isn't he? A good promoter should have facts to buttress what he does.
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by daclemx: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
PastorMB:

I HAVE 5 PERSONS I FOLLOW, 3 AMERICANS, 1 FILIPINO AND 1 NIGERIAN. AND HE IS ONE OF THEM. ALL HIS POSTS ARE VERY USEFUL. BRO, IF YOU WANNA GROW, FOLLOW THOSE WHO ARE UP THERE. I AM LOOKING UP TO HIS NEXT POST BECAUSE HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by daclemx: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

Yjen let him do what i asked him to do. He is trying to promote Adsense earnings isn't he? A good promoter should have facts to buttress what he does.

I AM SURPRISED HE IS OUT HERE RESPONDING THIS WAY. IF HE CAN GIVE ME 1 HOUR OF HIS TIME, I WILL BE GLAD AS IF I MET WITH THE PRESIDENT... HE IS EARNING LESS TO ME BECAUSE HE IS DEM GOOD. I DON'T PRAISE PEOPLE BUT I HOPE TO BE LIKE HIM ONE DAY.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
daclemx:

I HAVE 5 PERSONS I FOLLOW, 3 AMERICANS, 1 FILIPINO AND 1 NIGERIAN. AND HE IS ONE OF THEM. ALL HIS POSTS ARE VERY USEFUL. BRO, IF YOU WANNA GROW, FOLLOW THOSE WHO ARE UP THERE. I AM LOOKING UP TO HIS NEXT POST BECAUSE HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.

I don't fvcking care about him bro.

I know all he knows, and I earn better outside Adsense.

He is just an information marketer... and I have sold more copies than him.

I earn $30 daily sometimes, and my blog is just 7 months old and counting. Can you beat that? wink

He should come learn from me and be humble!
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

When freebie hunters like you go up and down looking for free ebooks to download, you don't know you're subcribing to a mailing list? But you forget so quickly, and go about crying foul.

Buddy... you are spamming my official mail. I don't give it out for Ebooks. All the foreign bloggers I subscribe to their newsletter, I have one mail for that.

Don't tell me shit. I have already unsubscribed!

Careless Ebook seller making mouth. I know the Business, so don't sound smart! angry

I have sold more Ebooks than you would in your life time. Be humble and I will teach you!
Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by PastorMB(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Decryptor:

I pity people who probably are sending him PMs right now.

The CPC rate of Nigeria on Adsense is quite low so that means that if you have is about $0.10 so which means for you to be earning about $1,000, you need to have about 10,000 (Nigerian Visitors) clicking your banner ad. Now how many visitors does an average blogger get to his blog? How many out of them will click your ad banner? Ask yourself that question and do the math. People just fall for scam cheaply these days.

I am marveled tho!!

It takes me spamming American groups and forums to even earn a decent amount! and someone is here claiming Jamesbond.

Even top-notch bloggers make their full income by combining Affiliate Marketing... and someone is showing some downloaded screenshot as his. They will all buy Ebooks and be happy!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? by paroh137(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

Fam. Abeg wetin you dey do? And how you dey do am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Things Required For A Lady To Become A Blogger? / Hack Facebook Page & Group Easily By Starconnect.com.ng / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.