Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Drivers For Yaba/surulere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers For Yaba/surulere (2133 Views)

Sales Girls Needed Urgently In Yaba Surulere Salary Vry Attractive / Urgent Need For Corporate Drivers For Banks And Oil Companies On The Lekki Axis / Graduate Drivers For My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers For Yaba/surulere by AGBSERVICE: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Drivers are needed in the Yaba/Surulere areas of Lagos. Drivers must:

*Have a valid driving license
*Know Lagos roads well
*Have a minimum of SSCE
*Be willing to start work immediately

Salary- N30,000

Interested applicants should pls call 07029711709 or send us a message with your name, telephone number, position applying for and location.

Best of luck
Re: Drivers For Yaba/surulere by DamDam1: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
I tried sending my details to your number but there's network problem.Here are my details
AZEEZ BABAJIDE TOHEEB,08025212627,Driver,Ebute Metta.
I have 7(seven) good years of driving experience.I am very familiar with lagos roads and I have a valid driver's license.
Re: Drivers For Yaba/surulere by scholesss: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
There is an urgent need for drivers and a human resources officer in an organization based in Lagos. The client is into oil and gas. Please find below Job description for the positions;

Human Resources Officer:- The HR officer is required to be in charge of recruitment, employee welfare, handling administrative functions and all staff matters.A minimum of 3 years experience is required for this position.

Drivers: Drivers with experience and also we want people with the right attitude, who are willing to learn and work.

The organization is based in ikeja. Send cv with position you are applying for as subject of mail to modepetrotechng@gmail.com. Residing within ikeja and environs will be an additional advantage.

Thank you.
Re: Drivers For Yaba/surulere by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2014
haspol needed drivers! get good pay!

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Side Of Job Search / How To Answer The Interview Question: What Experience Do You Have In This Field? / Sterling Bank Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.