Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) (23104 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by ideylaff: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
Man no die Ma no rotten

Pick yourself up bro,  U still have life ahead of you,

Shame nor dey kill oooo , na pride dey kill
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by jephiano: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
'Talentless'?!seriously?! Wat has talent got to do wit bein a succesfull artiste in naija?! Ok am exaggerating, talented is quite important but wat of pips like raskie and Tony Tetuila?have u listened to Tony Tetuila Sing?!can he hold d few notes dat blackface can hold? But TT had quite a succesful group and Solo career.if na only talent, Eddy Montana ought to b a big star by now.We know d blackface aint much to look at and didnt have such a good voice but alot of Plantashun Boiz's songs were credited to him as per songwriting.lets be real if u heard Dbanj auditioning at Glo Naija Sings wit dis his not so good voice, would u have prophesied dat he would be dis big? Point is Talent is important, but dere r other things dat r equally important.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by mannet(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
@OP
I don't believe this story u have posted because its authencity of ur information can't be verified,also going broke is not a crime as everybody in life has their own cross to carry.
His wife living him is not a new thing as it could happen to any man.
For ur information I've been an ardent fan of the plantation boiz since they started & can tell u their history till breakup; Blackface was the strong room of the group & also a very talented dude but I think he lost it somewhere due to too much ganjia, remember so many stars go broke even in the USA due to hard drugs & co.
At this point we should pray for him and see how we can all help him rather than criticize him.
If given the opportunity again he will bounce back to life.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by bonna4u(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hope Timaya took Gravity's advice. As for Blackface, it is not the end of the world. He looks to me a smart guy and someone who can figure it out in times of distress. Time to know who his real friends are and definitely come out of this trying time stronger. One love.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by drstan(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Person name him self "black face" hw blak tinz no go folo am, abi na 4 vilage them they pursue am, I Pray God come to his rescue.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Dennisana(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Omo una go use laugh kill me 4 all dis tins una dey post.*laughn* bt seriously,i pray he finds directn cos dis cud also happen 2 anybody even 2baba.most of our big artist dnt really hv talent,its jst endorsement that is gving them money.as 4 d wife,A̶̲̥̅♏ nt suprise!girls of dis days!ha
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by jascon1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
is a shame! but some ppl post silly comments here. what u dont know dont say. blackface is a very talented guy. i have worked with him musically in the studio. he's a musical genius. u havent heard the best of blackface. he's got materials that are evergreen. u never took t time to listen to his message, i guess. he sings for a better 9ja. blackface wrote the biggest selling Africa song "African queen" n 2face swindled and made a hit outa it. blackface formed "the plantashun boiz". i can testify that blackface stood beside Faze when the group broke up. blackfaze is a star hunter. he pulled along Kelly Handsome. i am aware of a time when kelly would always crawl at blackface feet. and he was always in blackface's infinity jeep and blackface would drive him to studios. he also formed the "tribunals". a group made up of mallam spicey, razz mic and rock steady. he paid studio time for them and he would also lend a line or 2 to upcomers who would sing their songs to him. he is a hardworker. he is always timely and apologises for late coming. he is a good music arranger. someone who tells you what he wants for his songs and how it should be played. he was the spokesperson for the plantashun boiz. among the trio, he is the only one who speaks english proficiently.
his friends are not real to him. he brought 2face to lagos. they both lived with his uncle. they were fed and had allowance from his uncle. though faze's family got a house in festac, he would also spent nights in blackface's. none of em wud feature him in their hit tracks to boost his career. none wud write songs for him. faze and tuface have long bought a house in festac. (i wonder why he didnt buy). he never signed under a record company. he deals with marketers himself. he is a staunch igbo-smoker and is his crew. that is his destruction. he should have a devoted and talented singer as a girlfriend and not a gold-digger. he shud change his message and sing about what is commercial. since his time, there have been musical revolution in 9ja there4, he needs to remodernize. he shud do collabos with en vogue artists. sometimes, he may think managerial offices if he cant make the hit, he can cash the cash.
he shoulda bought a dup in festac. thats his biggest mistake.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by uche1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
I pray he gain ground again, he use to be a member of nairaland self,
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Uche1
What's hIs username?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by 2shuz: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
jascon1:

is a shame! but some ppl post silly comments here. what u dont know dont say. blackface is a very talented guy. i have worked with him musically in the studio. he's a musical genius. u havent heard the best of blackface. he's got materials that are evergreen. u never took t time to listen to his message, i guess. he sings for a better 9ja. blackface wrote the biggest selling Africa song "African queen" n 2face swindled and made a hit outa it. blackface formed "the plantashun boiz". i can testify that blackface stood beside Faze when the group broke up. blackfaze is a star hunter. he pulled along Kelly Handsome. i am aware of a time when kelly would always crawl at blackface feet. and he was always in blackface's infinity jeep and blackface would drive him to studios. he also formed the "tribunals". a group made up of mallam spicey, razz mic and rock steady. he paid studio time for them and he would also lend a line or 2 to upcomers who would sing their songs to him. he is a hardworker. he is always timely and apologises for late coming. he is a good music arranger. someone who tells you what he wants for his songs and how it should be played. he was the spokesperson for the plantashun boiz. among the trio, he is the only one who speaks english proficiently.
his friends are not real to him. he brought 2face to lagos. they both lived with his uncle. they were fed and had allowance from his uncle. though faze's family got a house in festac, he would also spent nights in blackface's. none of em wud feature him in their hit tracks to boost his career. none wud write songs for him. faze and tuface have long bought a house in festac. (i wonder why he didnt buy). he never signed under a record company. he deals with marketers himself. he is a staunch igbo-smoker and is his crew. that is his destruction. he should have a devoted and talented singer as a girlfriend and not a gold-digger. he shud change his message and sing about what is commercial. since his time, there have been musical revolution in 9ja there4, he needs to remodernize. he shud do collabos with en vogue artists. sometimes, he may think managerial offices if he cant make the hit, he can cash the cash.
he shoulda bought a dup in festac. thats his biggest mistake.

I believe that black face is the most talented of the plantazion bois, but unfortunately he is the only one who luck did not shine on cry cry. i i have his CD and he has some good deep lyrics. I pray luck and favor shines on him. and i also support your last statement, i think he had misplaced priority, smoked igbo instead of building his talent, move into the jungle when peeps are moving out of it. The truth about friends helping friends comes into play when the friend is someone who will behave, you dont go helping a friend who you know will go back to where you are trying to bring him out from. HE SHOULD REPACKAGE. he is very talented

Even if all human beings needs favor to shine on them, one needs to position oneself in order to see the favor when he comes, guess he didnt do that. hope he picks up
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by CuteTj(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
@ Jascon1, ure very correct. My cousin once worked wit him and he said exactly wat u said. For those saying rubbish about him and most especially the lady that said he is 'talentless', i guess they are not informed. I dont blame them. They are the group of people that follow you as long as you are successful.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by CuteTj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
He was the back bone of 'Plantashun Boiz'. I dont now know where things went wrong with him but I guess it was because he was not really a commercial artiste because of the genre of music he took up after their seperation. With the state of things currently, i advice he repackages and sing what people want to hear. He has got a new single titled 'If You Leave Me' airing on Tv. I assume it was directed at his wife. I wish him all the best.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by sammirano: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
the only mistake about black face was this: His type of music was not listened to by Nigerians as at the time he was singing, assuming he came in with the likes of Terry G I swear he will be a very big boi now.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by 2shuz: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
CuteTj:

For those saying rubbish about him and most especially the lady that said he is 'talentless', i guess they are not informed. I dont blame them.

dont mind her jare angry Some people think once a song is popular, it means the person that sang it is talented. Most artiste have better songs in their album, songs that are better than their hit songs.

For those of you who know him, advise him to get a record and management company that can harness his talents. He must have done numerous things to his friends that caused them to stop featuring him. afterall my favorite song by 2face, thank you Lord-he was featured.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Basildon1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

I would suggest he goes down, re-invent himself and his style and re-launch.

I think it's a bit late for that, so many new kids on the block even Tubaba and DBanj feeling the heat! Like jacson1 suggested maybe he should move into music management.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by titsqueez(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
Its a hard life wey we de live for Naija ja ja ja
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Basildon1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^
Dat was a tuuuuune!!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by iz2much: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
do him a favor like i just did buy his songs
help him come back, request for his songs on radio station. dont wait before he died like MC loph, Dagrin pleasses
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by listenmore: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
its not on Nairaland that i first heard the gist, heard it on wazobia 95.1 months ago. so if u dont believe it now, then stay a Thomas till rapture comes then.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
iz2much:

do him a favor like i just did buy his songs
help him come back, request for his songs on radio station. dont wait before he died like MC loph, Dagrin pleasses

You are a good and hope you did not buy the pirated one?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by jascon1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
i was present when he recorded that track "if you leave me". back in 2007. a lot more other tracks.at then his wife was a jolly good ride with him. i thot it was true love. i cant just believe she left him.
things like this drive fading artists to suicide. he needs to see a psychiatrics soon. we have to stand by him. we must give him food. best we can do is help preach for many "likes" for him, and ask for his appearance in shows. and maybe buy out his concert ticket.
artists should come together to organise a show for blackface to save his career. and do more guest invitations to their shows. is a jungle, but also a circle of life. without me u cant enjoy jungle life.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Basildon1:

I think it's a bit late for that, so many new kids on the block even Tubaba and DBanj feeling the heat! Like jacson1 suggested maybe he should move into music management.

It's never too late bro.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Blackface actually made some pretty nice songs.

Hard life, the one he sang with that guy that was beefing Terry G and Eremma.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by teskyg: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2011
Blackfaze is the most talented in Plantashun Boys.His album was ok.Remember one of his track(Wetin u do me baby).He got talent but exchange it for Igbo(weed), This is what weed can do to a Nigger, Blackfaze please go back to the studio.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Finecat(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
Is that where he was living?? The house looks like an abandoned building. Na wa o. How can a man be evicted from such a building??
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by congoshine(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
Another reason all artistes must learn a trade as back-up.

Imagine if the guy could weld or change batteries etc smiley
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by bravedude(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
Funny!!!! Comment about blackface.well as for me,that dude is talented because i love his voice so much.Who said blackface is talentless?get his previous cd's and listen to those lyris of his.This guy is d bomb in plantantion boyz then,though 2face was okay 2 but I wouldn't argue if they said face was the talentless then.

Making it in life is just God and destiny,I was amazed when face made it leaving black face behind after the hit trace africa queen from 2face.

The bottom line is, blackface unpalatable lifestyle got him in the mess he is right now.Were was he when 2face and face bought a house in Festac?what did he do with the money given to him by 1 governor whom I can't remember for plantation boyz re-union back then.If he picks up again, he should  have accomodation at mind because it pays to be ur own landlord.God help him because I love his voice and lyris.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
And if blackfaze start to dey make am again i no go dey surprised if im wife come back again sad
naija girls na dem go only dey with u when the going is good but wen the going get tough dem go dissappear shocked
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by ideylaff: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Another reason all artistes must learn a trade as back-up.

Imagine if the guy could weld or change batteries etc

@ congoshine, what's ur back up trade, LOL cheesy
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Eiya na wo o,if his wife left him cos of money then that's bad o,blackface is talented abeg,one of the artistes I love in naija,please tubaba and co should help him,na really hard wey we dey live for naija.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by ortopazz(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
Certainly according to reports he was the most arrogant and dint rwily luv instructions, buh well I think itz just a case of sum1 hu doesn't make hay while d sun last mehn!

To be honest just hrd hz name, never heard hz song.or if I did lyk the HARDLYF tune which rings a bell, I certainly dint knw it was him.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by ortopazz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thatz y I thank God ernestly for people I go dye, B.mouth, Maleke, Gordons etc I mean especially I go dye, n B.mouth, these 2 guys were broke, buh when their time came, they remembered how it was and are nt in any way dulling, 2dy B.mouth is a presnter in M, T, V Base, I go dye, The guy in2 all sort of biz, the last nite of a thousand laugh I watchd, vol.21, to God he was scorching hot, tell me y they wil poor.

Buh it is unthinkable that a musician in the 21stc. fit get mind rent hauz, I mean e no fresh na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka In Washington D.C In 1978 (Picture) / Jnr Pope And Wife Welcome A Baby Boy, Prince Jaden Today / MC Abbey Joins The White Beard Gang (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.