Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) (23168 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by otitisteve: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
Na wa ooo
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by yuppyz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
If dis is true, then its really sad. D guy has been off d scene for a while now.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Tushed: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
Have n't you guys heard,that talent is not enough?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by kulumo: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2011
I once watch this dude in a TV interview with the plantation boys and the interviewer asked them about their relationship with God, both 2-face and face said they owe all they have to God and they strife to have a better relationship with God. Blackface said "i go to church and i give pastors money and they chop my money etc" He blatantly disdain relationship with his maker and am like this dude is heading for destruction. Am not even sure he has education, he needs God this time, its not abt his friends deserting him, even 2face and face has their own issues, He should put his life together and seek God. If he needs to go back to school, He should do that, He won't do well as a solo Artist with his kinda voice, that's why education is better achieved with skills. Am sorry for him though.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by jascon1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
as an artist, is a known fact that u cant stay on top forever. make hay while the sun shines. when an artist explodes, he begins to get proposals. and huge money come at once. at this point is necessary to seek an investment and fast. in the western world, buying rights to evergreen songs are huge profit. people with rights to elvis presleys album, the beattles and michael jackson will NEVER go broke. even their 6th generation. cos the money never runs dry. those songs will always sell.
in 9ja royalties are not paid to artists and the only time we review old songs is the day the singer dies. artists aint celebrated here.
well, some artist search deep for self re-discovery and make a huge comeback. blackface should. already he's got the fame. with a huge comebANG and explosive collabos he will thrive again. hes got a voice, dont sideline him, pls. he can do it. all i ask is for his to put weed aside and get his nose back to work.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by ramalot(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2011
Mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Confirms P-square Is Back Together / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged / Ghanaian Actress, Zynelle Zuh Shines In Sexy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.