Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sin Will Play Its Game On U. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Will Play Its Game On U. (1023 Views)

One Sin Will Damn Thee As Certain As Many Sins Will / Be Sure Your Sin Will Find You Out! / All Sin Will Definately Be Purshined For Either Commited as A Believer Or Not: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2011
(1 Peter 5:8 )Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

(Romans 6:12 )Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

We must not allow sin rule over us. As believers we ve the power of the Holy Spirit to rebuke the influence of sin in our mortal bodies. Sin can talk to u if you allow it, but will u listen to "SIN"?, paying sin attention can be dangerious, we must know when its approaching, We ve the gifts to understand it. We just don't listen to it but stop it before it speaks.

We mest know that we hear Sin when it speak, it's just like somone ringing the door bell of your house.
U hear grrrrriiiinnnnn, u go open the door to see who, u may say welcome sir/ma by allowing it in .

Put your "mind" in place of the "door", do not open it. Don't even go close to the door to give conversation or see how SIN look like. Shut the door at its face and watch SIN go crazy.

My brethren, Sin no get anything good to offer u. Satan wen be the poisonous disgusting old serpent go come trick u, He go tell u say no wahala if u sin, He go begin show u some example of friends wen don sock inside sin,  He go tell u say dem no get problem at all. Eve for the bible Open her door and welcome oga Sin, that was why sin fit over power her.

U must not let sin play its game on u, U should be able to excommunicate sin from your entire life.
God bless.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
It is not sin for a man to prefer the friendship of men or for a woman to prefer the friendship of women.
It is sin when the intimate barrier is crossed. This is no different than married people havin" sex with anyone other than their spouses. both homosexuality and adultery are equal abominations to the ourLord God almighty.

Every believer wants to be like God, deciding right and wrong and doing what is right in their own eyes.
That should sound familiar.

Abstain from it, rebuke it and make the devil sad.

(ROM 6:12)Therefore, never let sin rule your physical body so that you obey its desires.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2011
[size=16pt]Tatooage is demonicpt[/size]

The Bible warns us against tattoos in (Leviticus 19:28) which says, "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord."

TATTOOING HAS WITCHCRAFT "ROOTS"

In addition to the above verse, Scripture also warns us not to disfigure our bodies in following verses:

1 Kings 18:28: "And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them."

Deuteronomy 14:1(Amplified): "Ye are the sons of the LORD your God; you shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead."

When it speaks here about doing this in relation to the dead; this was a witchcraft rite done to mourn or remember their dead. Therefore tattooing, cutting one's body and shaving one's head in defiance have their origin in witchcraft practices.  Tattoos have their "roots" in witchcraft. Many young people today are doing these very things because of some evil witchcraft influences in their lives that they are unaware of.   They do not realize that partaking of these can open the door to wrong and defiling influences in their lives. Evil videos, depraved rock music albums, wicked Internet games and violent movies are displaying evil trends in order to destroy our youth. Satanic tattoos, skin heads and other cultic rites are opening many of our children to demonization.

This is what makes it spiritually dangerous for people. People do not realize displaying a satanic mark or symbol can open the door for Satanic attack which allows the enemy entrance in their lives. It is not the mark itself, but rather the sin behind it. Today this practice is growing because of the spread of False Religions. Some people are so hideously covered with tattoos that their appearances look evil. Others, only have small tattoos that they believe are trendy or artistic.

This words are not meant to hurt or offend those that have tattoos, but rather to help people avoid getting tattoos that later on they might regret it.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2011
Nice posts.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2011
Yield:

Nice posts.

God bless.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2011
Willful sin brings spiritual death and separation from God (Gen 2:17;but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will "surely die." (Eph 2:1) As for you, you were "dead in your transgressions and sins",

Sears and harms the conscience (1Tim 4:2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their "conscience" seared with a hot iron;;

Leaves you without eternal life (1Joh 3:15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath "eternal life" abiding in him..

And your past sins are no longer covered by Christ’s sacrifice (Heb 10:26) Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins.

If you were to die, or if Christ were to return and call the world into judgment while you are in this SINFUL state, you would be lost .(Rev 22:11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Even if you were to turn from the sin you have fallen into and have godly sorrow and repentance unto salvation  (2Cor 7:10) For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.

You would have greatly harmed your soul. You have lost your first love, (Rev 2:4) Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love.

you have seared your conscience (1Tim 4:2),

And as the "bride of Christ" (Rev 21:9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride," the Lamb's wife".

You have "cheated on Jesus" by prostituting yourself to the devil.

[size=14pt]BRETHRENS IN CHRIST, DO NOT TOLERATE SIN, CONTINUE TO KICK IT OUT AND REMAIN FOR CHRIST.[/size] We are saved in Christ only.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by yommyuk: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2011
In general, nice post. However in regards to the tatoos, I partly disagree becos the motive behind the tatoo should not be ignored. Some people may choose to have a tatoo of the name of their loves ones on their body. Despite me not been a fan of tatoos, I see nothing wrong with it in principle

Just my opinion smiley
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2011
yommyuk:

In general, nice post. However in regards to the tatoos, I partly disagree becos the motive behind the tatoo should not be ignored. Some people may choose to have a tatoo of the name of their loves ones on their body. Despite me not been a fan of tatoos, I see nothing wrong with it in principle

Just my opinion smiley

I understand ur point, but should that "motive" be a reason to disobey God? If we Love God, we will obey his words without saying BUT!. God knows we ve loved ones before he commanded us not to do tatooage.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=16pt]Ezekiel 18:24) But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.[/size]

We must live to keep ous righteousness.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by Eben2: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
To constantly live a victorious life, a born-again Christian, must do the following:

1. Deligently watch and pray Mat 26:41

2. Run from every appearance of evil no matter how small it seems, 1Thess 5:21 remember: "a little leaaven leveneth the whole lumb". Don't even try to pounder on his suggestions. It can be very dangerous!

3. Resist the devil with the Word of God. God has helped me to know that the devil is a big coward and can be very timid when you resist him through the Word of God but he's persistent. Christians must constantly resist him whenever he brings any evil suggestions (temptation). James 4:7

4. Read, study, meditate and keep the Word of God in your heart Psalms 119:11; Rev 12:11

5. Be careful of what you think about. Prov 4:23
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
Eben 2:

To constantly live a victorious life, a born-again Christian, must do the following:

1. Deligently watch and pray Mat 26:41

2. Run from every appearance of evil no matter how small it seems, 1Thess 5:21 remember: "a little leaaven leveneth the whole lumb". Don't even try to pounder on his suggestions. It can be very dangerous!

3. Resist the devil with the Word of God. God has helped me to know that the devil is a big coward and can be very timid when you resist him through the Word of God but he's persistent. Christians must constantly resist him whenever he brings any evil suggestions (temptation). James 4:7

4. Read, study, meditate and keep the Word of God in your heart Psalms 119:11; Rev 12:11

5. Be careful of what you think about. Prov 4:23

Thanks for sharing, God bless!
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=16pt]Abandon your Evil doing! Say no to evil gardering, for God hates it.[/size]

Do you practice Witchcraft? Do u know that God can set you free from this?

Witchcraft involves the manipulation of the demonic host, through incantations and the casting of spells. Witchcraft can also involve communication with demonic spirits impersonating the dead. The Bible clearly teaches that the dead cannot communicate with the living as there is a great chasm separating the dead from the living (Luke 16:26). As discarnate spirit entities these demons possess knowledge regarding the activities of humans and have a limited to ability to foretell the future.

Here are a few of the scriptures regarding witchcraft:

The Old and New Testaments treat witchcraft as an evil, rebellious, and loathsome practice. Those who practiced it were not tolerated. “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live,” (Exodus 22:18).

Moses cautioned the children of Israel: “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable way of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord has not permitted you to do so” (Deuteronomy 18:9-14).

With respect to the evil kind Manasseh who reigned in Jerusalem fifty five years the Bible states: “He did evil in the eyes of the Lord, followed the detestable practices of the nations the Lord had driven out before the Israelites” (2 Chronicles 33:2). “He sacrificed his sons in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced sorcery, divination and witchcraft, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the Lord, provoking him to anger” (2 Chronicles 33:6).

When Samuel reproved King Saul, he compared rebellion to the sin of divination and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Witchcraft includes both divination and idolatry. “For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king” (1 Samuel 23). If Saul was rejected by God for rebellion and arrogance so will a modern day person who practices or permits himself or herself to be entertained by witchcraft and idolatry.

Paul in Galatians 5:19-21 ascribes witchcraft as a deed of the flesh. “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy, drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.” It is interesting to note that Paul’s warning is to the churches of Galatia whose members are already Christians. They are warned that by engaging in sinful conduct they would not inherit the kingdom of God. The warning is to those who have accepted Christ. The modern day Christian who is entertained or allows his or her children to be entertained and/or participate in the works of the flesh, which includes witchcraft, should give serious heed to this warning.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2011
plappville:

Willful sin brings spiritual death and separation from God (Gen 2:17;but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will "surely die." (Eph 2:1) As for you, you were "dead in your transgressions and sins",

Sears and harms the conscience (1Tim 4:2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their "conscience" seared with a hot iron;;

Leaves you without eternal life (1Joh 3:15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath "eternal life" abiding in him..

And your past sins are no longer covered by Christ’s sacrifice (Heb 10:26) Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins.

If you were to die, or if Christ were to return and call the world into judgment while you are in this SINFUL state, you would be lost .(Rev 22:11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Even if you were to turn from the sin you have fallen into and have godly sorrow and repentance unto salvation  (2Cor 7:10) For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.

You would have greatly harmed your soul. You have lost your first love, (Rev 2:4) Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love.

And as the "bride of Christ" (Rev 21:9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show you the bride," the Lamb's wife".

[size=14pt]BRETHRENS IN CHRIST, DO NOT TOLERATE SIN, CONTINUE TO KICK IT OUT AND REMAIN FOR CHRIST.[/size] We are saved in Christ only.

I wish the OSAS ( Once saved always saved ) bandwagon will read this !!

Sin by a Christian or Unbeliever is equally harmful and subsequently destructive.

But let us remember that it is ' Not by Power or by might but by the Spirit of the living God'.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2011
plappville:

Even if you were to turn from the sin you have fallen into and have godly sorrow and repentance unto salvation (2Cor 7:10) For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.

(Heb 10:26) Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins. Thanks so much for making this very clear to me today.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by Joagbaje(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2011
yommyuk:

Just my opinion smiley

I agree with you. As much as I don't support tattoos . But tattoing is not a sin. It depended on the motive.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
East:

(Heb 10:26) Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins. Thanks so much for making this very clear to me today.

Thanks To God almighty that brought fort his words.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2012
Bredren in Christ, If you are having a problem falling into sin and you are not willing to commit to following radical steps to get free and stay free, u probably need to stop professing – as u are just deceiving urself.

In this post, I am going to give clear instructions on how to put a stop to falling into sin. If you “do these things” (2Pet 1:10) and continue in them, you are guaranteed by the Word of God that “ye shall never fall” (2Pet 1:10) into sin again.

1. Renounce the Sin-You-Must Teaching:
You must renounce the teaching that sin is compatible in any way, shape, or form with the Christian life. When I say sin, I am not talking lacking patience with others, or being late for some commitment u’ve made. It's about willful sins such as anger, lying, viewing indecency, giving into hatred, acting spitefully towards others gossiping, cheating etc… Things where you are clearly tempted and where God promised to “make a way to escape” (1Cor 10:13), but you refused to take it, and instead give into temptation and do what u clearly know is wrong because the Bible stands against it.

It is essential that you clearly understand Romans chapter 7, where “the evil which I would not, that I do” (Rom 7:19) and being in “captivity to the law of sin” (Rom 7:23) is the old covenant experience – where they were not converted in the sense that we are under the new covenant, but only justified. Also, in Romans chapter 8 where “Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death” (Rom 8:2) is the Gospel experience – as “the law could not do” this (Rom 8:3).

It needs to be revealed to u that 1 John 1:8 is written to those that John declared the Word of Life so that they “also may ve fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ” (1Joh 1:3), as those that don’t have fellowship with the Father and claimed to be sin free witout Christ are deceived. It is those that claim to be Christians and “keepeth not his commandments” that are “a liar” and are deceived (1Joh 2:3,4), not those that are “born of God” and “sinneth not” and have the testimony that they “keepth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not” (1Joh 5:18).

U need to see that when Paul held that he was a chief sinner (1Tim 1:15), it was because he was a blasphemer, a persecutor, and injurious to the church (1Tim 1:13). After he got saved, he had the testimony to ve “always a conscience void of offense toward God” (Act 24:16), and noted “how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved” (1The 2:10) to the church of the Thessalonians.

God needs to show us that when Paul stated that there “is none righteous, no, not one” (Rom 3:10), he is referring to those “that understandeth” not and those that refuse to “seeketh after God” (Rom 3:11). Not to the Christian whom Christ has opened “their understanding, that they might understand” (Luk 24:25) or those that ve been rewarded because they do “diligently seek him” (Heb 11:6).

Cast out this unholy doctrine that Christ doesn’t ve the power or the will to “save his people from thier sins” (Mat 1:21). Plug your ears and cry “eternal life, eternal life”, when the priests of Baal plead for sin. Have no more to do with this foul, blasphemous teaching that holds we must sin in word, thought, and deed daily.

You will never become more Christ-like if u continue sinning, as “he that committeth sin is of the devil” (1Joh 3:8 (eight) and [b]u never can be of the devil and be Christ-like at the same time. [/b]You can be no more a sinning saint (holy one) than u can be an honest thief, a chaste fornicator, Adultrous, or a sober drunk!

Renounce this teaching at once and ve no more to do with it! U can live a sinfree life if you submit in total to the almighty creator.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Fornication is everything outside of marriage between a man and a woman (Heb. 13:4, 1
Cor. 7:2). Giving into desires produces sin, and practicing sin produces spiritual death
(Jam. 1:14-15). Without mentioning some of the more obvious things to do like praying and
reading the scriptures, this article will consider these:

Set your mind on the Spirit (Rom. 12:2, 8:5-6, 7:14-8:13, Phil. 4:8, Col. 3:2). This is how one obeys the command to be filled with the Spirit (Eph.5:18, 3:16-19, Rom. 8:5-6, 9-11). Recognize the source of sin within you (Matt.15:19-20, Mark 7:20-23). Have godly sorrow for our sins and you will repent (2 Cor. 7:10). The disconnect the temptation to sin from the desire (Jas. 1:14, Rom. 6:11-12).
Walk in the Spirit by crucifying the flesh (Gal. 2:20, 5:16-17, 22-25, 6:14, Rom. 6:3-7). This goes along with the first point. This is how you crucify the flesh. “Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh” (Gal. 5:16).
Make no provision for the lusts of the flesh (Rom. 13:14, 1 Thess. 5:22). Flee sexual immorality (1 Cor. 6:18, 1 Thess. 4:3-5, Gen. 39:8-13). Do not even look to lust (Matt. 5:28).
Manage “burning passions” within marriage (1 Cor. 7:1-9) and, or naturally (Deut. 23:9-11, Lev. 15:1-17).
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Brethrens in the lord, know ye that God cares when u sin". infact, He's bothered, but He doesn't get angry with you. He's bothered because He knows what sin is going to do in ur life/world. All causes ve an effect. all sin has an effect. "We sure reap what we sow".

So God doesn't like to see His children sin because He knows it will hurt them. An example of this can be when watching a little child reach out and touch a hot stove top:

You're bothered that the child touched the stove top, this is because u knew it will hurt the child, but u will not be angry with the Child for doing such. The child simply made a mistake. For He do not know exactly the danger involve in touching hot stove.

So this does not make the child a bad one- He just slipped up and touched a hot stove,
and now He is going to be hurted. And this will hurts you too.

The same way with our heavenly Father! When you find urself sinning unknowingly, be

rest asured that God is very worry for you, He is not angry neither will He disown you.
God loves u and won't get angry with u. He's already bought u for a price read sad1 Corinthians 6:20) and that price was the life of His son. Keep holding stronge ur God for he sees you as a special child.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Staying close to God is the best way to keep away from sin. You will find urself closer to God when you just can't get ur thoughts off his promises.
You just wont be confortable the day u did not lay ur hands on the Holy Bible. Brethren, know ye that Keeping distance with God is creating rooms for sinful thoughts/deeds.
Longing to be more and more sensitive to God's word will help you live a sin free life.
Re: Sin Will Play Its Game On U. by plappville(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Some tips that can help you to have a real holy hatred for sin. After u have made a clean start
you will now need to take some steps so that you will not fall back into sin.

1) Avoid the places of temptation of the sins that you have been falling into.

(1 Tim 6:9-11).) 2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them
that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2) You will need to find a spiritual person that has victory over sin and be accountable to them.
(Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.)

3) Try to listen very closely to and obey the voice of the Lord, who will be faithful to warn you when temptation is near.
(1Cor 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.)

4) Brethren, u must start ur day with prayer and short studing of the Scripture. (1 Timothy 4:13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.)
(1 Timothy 2:8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.)

This very one is more important than breakfast. grin Make sure u get to bed early so you can get up early and
spend at least some minutes in devotions every morning. It is will be difficult for those that work very early to
practice this part, but there is a part that will favour them, we will see that.
Doing this, We ought to know that it is by faith that we have the victory over the world and quench all
the darts of the evil one. Reading ur bible (Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)
and praying in the Spirit will build faith. (Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost)

5) Get a good devotional book and read a portion each day.
(2 Timothy 4:13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.)

6) Get a small NT and take it with u everywher and take time out at lunch and breaks to read and meditate on some of the Word (Those who could not meet up the no_4, this is highly recommended.
( 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.)

7) Memorize scriptures regularly. this help you to constantly feel the word of God. Start with: ( 1Cor 10:13, 2Thes 3:3, 2Pet 1:10 and Jude 1:24). Hide these scriptures and others in your heart, so that u will not sin against the Lord.
(psalm 119: 11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, That I might not sin against thee).

cool Best to spend your free time with spiritually minded people and follow their Godly example
(2 Thessalonians 3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.)

After giving up SIN, after given your life to Christ and still have been having problems with SIN.
Please COPY this and put it on ur "wall" and read it every morning and make sure your eyes always set on it.

If u have victory over sinning by doing this, please recommend it to everyone that you know is having a sin problem.

God bless you as you conflict against SIN.

John 5:9. “Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in Him: and he cannot sin, because He is born of God.”

(1) (Reply)

Is The Second Death Death ? / Students Wins Atheist Proffesor / God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.