Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies (1024 Views)

Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God’s Warning On Adultery And False Prophecies by ACKCITY: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
My heart is broken because of the false prophets and my bones tremble. I stagger like a drunkard, like someone overcome by wine, because of the holy words the Lord has spoken against them

For the land is full of adultery, and it lies under a curse. The land itself is in mourning- its wilderness pastures are dried up. For they do evil and abuse what power they have.

‘Even the priests and prophets are ungodly, wicked men. I have seen their despicable acts right here in my own Temple, “Says the Lord. Therefore, the paths they take will become slippery. They will be chased through the dark, and there they will fall. For I will bring disaster upon them at the time fixed for their punishment. I, the Lord, have spoken!” Jeremiah 23:11-12[http://www.ackcity.net/godwarnsonadultery.htm]

(1) (Reply)

Does ‘lol’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? / Criticisms Of Jehovah's Witness Bible Translation / Kneel Down And Ask Your Personal Life Questions From Deep Edo Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.