Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pranav Mistry: The Thrilling Potential Of Sixthsense Technology - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pranav Mistry: The Thrilling Potential Of Sixthsense Technology (698 Views)

Drupal: The Potential CMS For Developing Websites / Used PS3 For Sale! I Want Potential Buyers To Bid. My 1st Price Is 15k. / Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pranav Mistry: The Thrilling Potential Of Sixthsense Technology by nolongtin(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
pls enjoy,

A genius per se, this is a must watch for all . Very impressive, unfortunately, the big corporations - Apple, Samsung etc won't let you have it,

Some of the highlights: using just a piece of paper to browse and do stuff like your tablet pc, taking pictures with just your fingers, knowing the full information about someone by just looking at them, etc.etc

Just click on this link: http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Repair Kodak Digital Camera? / Charge Your Mobile Phones Without Electricity / How Do I Install Another Opreating System On My Pc And Keep The First One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.