Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Manchester United FC Is Going Down - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United FC Is Going Down (3324 Views)

Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Throws Massive Party To Celebrate Akwa United FC Victory / Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO A-40 i meet u 4 house oh so no send me back grin grin grin grin grin its just that u are also getting irritating when u start sounding like the average chelsea fan of last season.sit back and lets enjoy the league and stop shouting arsenal when we still have over 25 matches to go plsssssssssssssssssss

anyway no shaking i go free u small.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Abium: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ poster
U didnt think twice before posting this shit. Man u lossing 2 goes while using their second team is no big deal

Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by mekoyo(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2007
lmao. your teeth will fly off if you continue speaking pidgin.
These Chelshit are just crazy. By the time all the outstanding games are played and they see themselves on number 10, they wont come here to say Man Utd ti run down.
olodo rabata

Na you go Chelsea for number 10 abi? Wait now lets see where MAN U will be at the end.
After all you have already lost to common Covetry City. It remains the FA cup by the time you are sent packing too then we will whether it is the premiership you want to compete for or Champions league. I'll leave Roma to answer that for you.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2007
Na you go Chelsea for number 10 abi? Wait now lets see where MAN You will be at the end.
After all you have already lost to common Covetry City. It remains the FA cup by the time you are sent packing too then we will whether it is the premiership you want to compete for or Champions league. I'll leave Roma to answer that for you.
olodo rabata. Roma that is scared to shit. Ill leave you for Valencia to make your miserable season a never to forget for you.
As for United loosing, we lost at the CC. we've only won that competition twice in 21 attempts. That is enuff to let you know its not our terrian.
Meanwhile, you drew at home to Rosenborg with your full fledged squad, yeparipa shocked shocked
You're visiting Valencia at away, Arsenal and some clubs have outstanding and by the time they have played, they will be kilometers ahead of your. Hence, the reason why i said you be 10th.

PS: MAN UTD hasnt failed us(faithfuls), Chelsea is failing already. Decamp now before its too late. shio
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by jerrymania(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2007
tkb417:

olodo rabata. Roma that is scared to shit. Ill leave you for Valencia to make your miserable season a never to forget for you.
As for United loosing, we lost at the CC. we've only won that competition twice in 21 attempts. That is enough to let you know its not our terrian.
Meanwhile, you drew at home to Rosenborg with your full fledged squad, yeparipa shocked shocked
You're visiting Valencia at away, Arsenal and some clubs have outstanding and by the time they have played, they will be kilometers ahead of your. Hence, the reason why i said you be 10th.

PS: MAN UTD hasnt failed us(faithfuls), Chelsea is failing already. Decamp now before its too late. shio

Decamp? Fire!

Anyone who is a TRUE BLUE will know our tradition. We are always known for endurance, no matter what. From the times of Hughes,Zola,Vialli and  Ranieri we have always endured and we will still fight to the end. Even in our Dark Times, thats when we see the Light. I believe you Chelsea, TRUE BLUE to the core!

For you Gunners, you are in high spirits now and good teamwork, but when you loose a game (which will definitely happen), you are on your way to a great loosing streak. Bet me on it.

Man Divide, well you are below par, struggle to win every match. You know you guys are not impressive at all. Wheres the hope of the trophies with this team still struggling?

Kops, you are just there sha, but your spot at the end of the season remains 3rd, 2 places behind CHELSEA!

And for those who are shouting about Valencia,you will be sorry because all my life Chelsea has been known for surprises and putting records straight. Are we not just Good?!
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2007
Anyone who is a TRUE BLUE will know our tradition. We are always known for endurance, no matter what. From the times of Hughes,Zola,Vialli and Ranieri we have always endured and we will still fight to the end. Even in our Dark Times, thats when we see the Light. I believe you Chelsea, TRUE BLUE to the core!
TRADITION. yeaaaaaah. Tradition indeed. Maybe your own meaning is different from ours grin grin grin
Tell us the tradition that has given you few trophies in a century grin grin grin Olodo rabata.
Moaniho is gone with the wind. The last club your coach tutored was Macabi haifa grin grin grin
Valencia will spell his name shocked shocked
Pray you qualify for europe. you said United is struggling. And see who is convincing. Im sorry for you grin grin
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by presido1: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2007
jerrymania:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Man Divide, well you are below par, struggle to win every match. You know you guys are not impressive at all. Wheres the hope of the trophies with this team still struggling?
But did not struggle to beat your chelsea 2-0.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Presido1
dont mind him. One shot at goal in 90 mins.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by jerrymania(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
tkb417:

TRADITION. yeaaaaaah. Tradition indeed. Maybe your own meaning is different from ours grin grin grin
Tell us the tradition that has given you few trophies in a century grin grin grin Olodo rabata.
Moaniho is gone with the wind. The last club your coach tutored was Macabi haifa grin grin grin
Valencia will spell his name shocked shocked
Pray you qualify for europe. you said United is struggling. And see who is convincing. I'm sorry for you grin grin

You dont make any point. and you dont argue constructively.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by urihsab: 2:58am On Sep 30, 2007
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ov: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2007
all you haters. Men always be careful of a team that is not playing to well but keeps getting three points, cus when they click, hmm na trouble for all opponents.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ov: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2007
about the carling, well, am sure we all know that the premiership and the champions league are by far more important, so why waste energy and time on it. we at old trafford believe its for smaller clubs like hull city, portsmouth and arsenal who just don seem to be able to win at the big stages
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ov: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2007
besides i dont know why people hate manu soo much. apart from liverpoool no other club has as many trophies as UNITED. oh yeah by the way we are the defending champions. so please give us the respect we are due
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by solidicon(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2007
I can see how people are jobless. Man, you must be a Chelsea fan. Chelsea is now like a phone without sim card.

United for life.
If you can't beat us, join us. We still have free forms.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by elphem(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2007
I keep wondering why Chelshit fans keep disturbing themselves in this thread when they know they have to pursue winning at least a match in the Barclays.
Their trend has been draw a match lose the other, we will see what Bolton will play them this weekend, LOSE for sure
United for Life
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by mrslickk(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2007
Arsenal is truly the best team ever to grace the english premier league, Its all about the soccer, not about the million euro transfers. Pure football, a beauty to watch. They play total football. grin

[/color] The blues (chelsea) are living up to their name these days!! going thru football blues!! undecided

They should not have let morinho go.

[color=Black]
Arsenal Forever!!
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by subice(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2007
People shouldn't get carried away, there's still a long way to go. All that matters is the team that's still no 1 come the end of the season.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2007
@Jerrymaniac
you sure doesnt know jackkkk in footie so keep shut when people talk
@Mr.Slickk
Footie is about winning laurels not by playing sublime footie and not winning grin grin
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ehie007(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2007
Why the beef with MAN UTD, u arsenal fans are too quick to make judgments, i hope u guys will last in this race, cos i know we will over run u guys very soon, we av done it severally and we will do it again.

RED DEVILS for life.

And besides we dont take carling cup seriously anymore.
Wait till FA cup starts and see us in action.

I hope Chelsea wil bounce back.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ehie007

Trust the blues we will surely bounce back
just that am surprised most fans are now running out
Well, they are the fans that joined when the going was sweet
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
bounce back or bounce into oblivion. The Championship is beckoning.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ehie
Hint: It was a chelsea fan like you that opened this thread not Arsenal

@dason4life
First step to bouncing back is kicking out that Whack coach of yours.Then Sheva should be sold to La Galaxy you guys should give it up though you cant catch us
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by lordimpaq(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2007
men, na wa o
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ehie007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
A-40
Am not a Chelsea fan, am a red devl fan

Arsenal started well these season, but the race is not for the swift, even ur manager Wenger admitted that there is stilll rroom for errors.

The race might still turn out to be betwen Chelsea and Manutd.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by elphem(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2007
ehie007:

A-40
Am not a Chelsea fan, am a red devl fan

Arsenal started well these season, but the race is not for the swift, even your manager Wenger admitted that there is stilll rroom for errors.

The race might still turn out to be betwen Chelsea and Manutd.
Good prediction though, but chelsea might not find it that easy,
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by kemd: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2007
my club for life.manchester united is the best, organise,the greatest club ever in england as at now.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by 9ja4eva: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2007
I feel d spirit
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by nebz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2007
baba ye loma run doown if you talk say man utd run down yoou no like better thing abi
which club you see wey don dey for pace wey dem dey for premiership record oh because you see arsenal for top of able dat one come de frick you abi no wori maake injuri just strike them once thewy are no to be found
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by soleb(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2007
Man u is d king of all clubs_wenger is aware of it so don't compare ars not to talk of anyother club_d basic fact is dt u guys r nt up to d task_u wil surely b in ur position at the end of d season of which is third_u guys knw d koko bt u r jst being pompous at d moment
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by elphem(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
Manchester United ways is quite different from all other teams. The campaign has just started and we will live to achieve more than last season's.
Last season was harvest of goals for those teams with the testimonies and here we are this season beginning with 4-0 agianst Wigan.

Don't say I didn't tell you
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2007
The author of this thread must be feeling really stupid
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Jackal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ A-40,

Where have u been, homie?
How did u see United's performance?

Erm, erm, Is Rooney still better than Tevez?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make N100,000 Montly From Football Beting,both In Naira & Dollars. / Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. / Ortom Assures Lobi Stars Of Continuous Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.