Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Manchester United FC Is Going Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United FC Is Going Down (3318 Views)

Baba Idris Is Dead (Nasarawa United FC Player) / Akwa Ibom State Gov. Throws Massive Party To Celebrate Akwa United FC Victory / Kelechi Arima Of Heartland FC Is Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United FC Is Going Down by dapsycool(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2007
"Man United Oti Run Down"

They've bin match fixing and paying bribes to referees to win matches, In OT Man divided lost to common coventry 2 f*cking goals, i bet Oshodi United would beat Manchester United's team B.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ritchboi: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
oshodi utd b team shud giv em a run 4 their money
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by anusule(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
man u ti rundown tipe tipe
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by topeorekoy(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2007
no one can be like the GUNNERS. Arsene wenger is just the best. see what happened to MAN UNITED, they tried to play 2nd string team and they lost to COVENTRY what if they had played a premiership team, they will have conceeded 10 goals.

this is man united's line up

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Bardsley [b](Brown 45), Evans (Carrick 56), Pique, Simpson, Nani, Martin (Campbell 45), O'Shea, Eagles, Dong, Anderson[/b].

and this is our line up

Arsenal: Fabianski, Justin Hoyte, [b]Eboue (Diaby 64), Senderos, Traore, Diarra, Denilson, Song Billong, Walcott, Bendtner, Eduardo (Perez 90).[/b].

wenger is just the caoch that can play a small small team against a bigger team and still get result
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
I've noted your IDs. ill post Arsenal ti run down tipe tipe very soon and we shall see the claptrap that will come out of your smelly mouth.
Continue chasing shadows, when you get to the finals and Chelsea wins, then you will know the cost of dissipating energy on this kind our tourney.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
@tkb
A loss against Coventry at OT is unacceptable it doesnt matter if you played with 9 year olds
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tosinadeda: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
the loss is a disgrace to old trafford faithfuls
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Man-u scored all their goals last season
Most especially against AS Roma
Now they have to search for goals somehow embarassed
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
See this one that cannot play Rosenborg at home with all the world X1. U berra start thinking how you will qualify for europe next season
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
Please tell him o
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by yanki: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2007
The beginning does not determine who gets the glory, sometimes a good starting might lead to a bad finish.
To all gunners, I U had better start praying b'cos u guys are going to run down very soon in fact u are down already.
ori elepe lepe nlo epe pada lehin mi.
ManU for life, we are the champs and forever we shall be.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2007
whoever started this lo ma run down.
I will personally put Arsenal ti run down sooon.
watch out
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by texazzpete(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2007
@Poster
Man Utd were dunmped out of the Carling cup by a lowly team last year, then we went on to win the league  grin
Arsenal were impressive in the Carling cup last year, reaching the finals. Then they failed to win any silverware last season.
Go Figure  grin

As to the referee bias, i'm so amused that Chelsea fans keep talking about this. I mean, let's assume the ref was biased towards Man Utd. Does that explain why Chelsea had only one decent shot on goal in 90 minutes?
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by whatnext: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2007
The thread starter is a Chelski fan.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Temmie10(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2007
Someone pls tell me if arsenal have won anything in the last 3 years? trophyless boys looking for a CHEAP BLOW. WIN SOMETHING NOW.

Wasn't the ref biased when chelsea got a draw against liverpool,

United fans, abeg leave this poster alone jo
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by shigidi(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2007
all you manutd. haters, dont look too much into the coventry loss, fergie dont give a s lipsrsealed :-Xt bout the carling cup. big up to the boys in red grin
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2007
You guys should quit blabbing we are not leaving that No1 spot.Gunners
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by kollyphy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2007
U guys should just leave Man Utd alone, ahan!!!
Win, loose, draw, we still in Second.
Where is Chelsea?
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Tmoni(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
very stupid thread and an irate poster
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by mekoyo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
MAN U don run down tey tey. Common Covetry city from no where at Old trafford for that matter. Is the team that wants to retain the Premiership title? After al the match fixing.

UP BLUES   that is the team
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Maxidoe(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
Let them say,this na our time to shine,all player haters are welcomed.With such lean purse during the transfer market,we are sending signals to club around the world,though pride and ego wud not let them admit that they are not comfortable playing with Arsenal with this our form,We are now the richest club in England and,and second richest club in the world behind real madrid,no be every coach sabi nuture team B,Finally we make stars,we dont buy them and to my fellow Gunners faithfuls,no be small thing,this na out time to shine,let them say for all we care.GUNNERS 4Life
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by freelancer(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
As much as i might be a Chelsea fan, i don't believe that Man U loosing to a game (no matter how bad it was or to which team it was) is enough to say Man U is going down. It takes much more than that!
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
i second u TMONI, very stupid thread indeed. And i trust A-40,he is everywhere running his big mouth about arsenal when they know they are temporarily occupying the 1st position.

Must u player hate bigger and better clubs?or is it there fault that they have achieved lot more than you and are bigger than u?jese, why not talk to ur chairman to have big dreams for arsenal too(hisses) angry angry
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by A40(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2007
@femilangy
Please if they sent you to me tell them you didnt see me wetin sef cant you make a decent sentence or two without mentioning A-40 its getting very annoying o! please direct your erections elsewhere e.g at a lady.Which fan you be sef? i hope its not Chelshit
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Raimond(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
Guys!!! The BIG FOUR in the league are still okay,no doubt about that.I strongly beleive that this season is going to be one of the most unpredictable season in  Premier league history.It will be hard to tell which team is going to win the league this season.The general opinion in some quarters is that, 1.Liverpool appear inconsistent, 2.many beleive Manchester United is not doing too well, 3. Arsenal have an inexperienced team,coupled with Henry`s departure, 4. then Chelsea will need to visit a shrink owing to the departure of the `special one`.
I have been a GUNNER from the days of Ian Wright, when the team was branded by JVC.I have seen the team in it`s best and worst moments.So guys no need to fight, but rather,let us sit back and enjoy the league.

For those of us that are not mature enough to cope with the heat that  comes with the league,please do well to support El-Kanemi grin
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by tkb417(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
Please if they sent you to me tell them you didnt see me wetin sef can't you make a decent sentence or two without mentioning A-40 its getting very annoying o! please direct your erections elsewhere e.g at a lady.Which fan you be sef? i hope its not Chelshit

lmao. Ur teeth will fly off if you continue speaking pidgin.
These Chelshit are just crazy. By the time all the outstanding games are played and they see themselves on number 10, they wont come here to say Man Utd ti run down.
olodo rabata grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by ritchboi: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
Ian wright,jvc?
Hmmm. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Raimond(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2007
Yea,Ian Wright,JVC.Prove me wrong!!!!! shocked
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by Zubikky(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
no be person wey start race dey end am. where Chelsea dey about a month ago? where dem dey today? As for GUNNERS make una watch out. UNITED 4 EVER.
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by kaydee01: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
MAKE ALL OF UNA KEEP QUIET! WETIN UNA SABI ABOUT FOOTBALL, SHO u guys dont know that shit happens almighty milan lost last wk does that make them go down the drain, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CHAMPIONS HERE
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by 9ja4eva: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
Another senseless thread
Re: Manchester United FC Is Going Down by presido1: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2007
Man u faithfuls no dey vex say we loose na people wey no mata dey vex for us.
We are too big for carling we are going for barclays.
watch out at the end of the season, you will wish to join us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates From Pre NUGA Games ZONE B Tournament In Lautech / Top 3 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Cars / N1.4bn Scandal: Efcc Discovers $6m, N144m In Nff’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.