Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

How You Can Turn Your Windows Xp Into Windows 7, Without Any Installation - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How You Can Turn Your Windows Xp Into Windows 7, Without Any Installation (1157 Views)

Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Turn Your Windows Xp Into Windows 7, Without Any Installation by upnaijaDRN: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
visitors, here I'm going to be revealing in simple steps, how to convert your windows xp into windows 7 to thrill you and your friends.
If you are using Windows XP and want to experience Windows 7 without installing then here is Seven Remix XP transformation pack to transform Windows XP to Windows 7.With this simple app you can make your XP look like Windows 7 in just few clicks. It supports Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Media Center Edition and some other flavors of XP. Will work with only 32 bit edition of Windows.
Just download it and install .
Download "Seven Remix XP" from the site in my signature and transform your windows xp . Visit the site for more details

(1) (Reply)

Help- Antivirus Collapsed My System. / Pls Where Can I Get The Working Cracked Version Of Connectify? / Pls I Need Working File Scavenger + Serial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.