Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? (3685 Views)

5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization / All About Search Engines / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by Grizz: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Does anyone want to teach me? Actually i need the whole internet marketing strategies package from anyone who can spare the time. A couple of links ould be appreciated too if you dont.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by Afam4eva(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
Google SEO and start from there. You can also visit blog..net.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by Grizz: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Already googled it, all the sites are found are asking for money for tutorials. Thanks though, i'm checking out the blog now.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by yawatide(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2011
SEO is huge and very theoretical (as in, lots of reading). I find it odd that all you can find are demanding payments. There are tons of free intro tutorials, even without you specifying "free" in ur search terms.

good luck!
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by databoy247(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
Maybe you are not putting the right keywords in google.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by maclatunji: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ask Seun and Mukina2. The pair could write a thesis on the subject!
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by NET1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
I also want to learn more about SEO, although i know a few things already.

.NET
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by JAZES(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
SEO rocks man but it takes a little effort to master and lots
of action.
If you like read all the materials in this world but if you fail to take action
then it will equal to loss.
My2cents
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by bonyface: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yes. What about it?
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by yomideola: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
sure .want some help,
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by owenueme: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Just google it. You will shocked at the volume of info you will get.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by rango2011(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
Basically, there is a search engine war, to see who gets to the top of or among the first 30 searches when one searches for a word on google,having your website to feature among the top 30 searches is a process of search optimisation,and it depends on how the search engine crawlers and spiders see your site.The occurence of the particular word being searched, the number of external links your website has and the use of meta tag keywords in your web page html
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by fantasti: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2011
SEO is a service. You basically need to pay for the service if you want your site to appear top most in search results. Businesses and companies pay BIG amount of money to have their websites listed first. Pay Google and you'll have your website listed on the first page of search results. Good luck.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by Grizz: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
Actually, now i have a bunch of pdfs to teach me all i need to know about Internet marketing strategies. I've decided to start with creating a blog. If i could just get a link to a good blog to show me what kind of content mine should have, i'd be set for now.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by ngusvi: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
The Nigerian US Virgin Islands Reunion Festival Invites all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria to our Annual Nigerian Reunion Festival 2012 .

This festival will take place on May 25th- 28th on the Beautiful US Islands of ST Thomas.
More details here @ www.nigerianusvifestival.com

See yall soon.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by frisahost(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
@Grizz u can use the keyword SEO.All-in-One.For.Dummies you will get tons of ebook, the truth is that seo is broad
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by mundus(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by lacicrips(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by oyedepo1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
SEO is not what someone can explain in one sentence. You need to read a lot on it. Use Google as others have suggested, you should see some free articles on the said subject.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by Grizz: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
I wasn't really asking for a one sentence lesson, i was asking for links and pointers. Found those already, now all i need is to find a successful blog i can model mine after.
P.S. Google is the first thing i tried, i just wanted practical solutions people in this part of the world have tried and recommend.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by mamman4: 4:16am On Dec 07, 2011
visit www.alancharlesworth.eu, Alan charlesworth has devoted so much time to talk on internet marketing as a whole and internet strategies,
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by nevosys(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2011
New to SEO? Need to polish up your knowledge? The Beginner's Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides comprehensive information you need to get on the road to professional quality SEO. There are 10 Chapters to read from this site and i'm sure it will help.

http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Another link to to read from is the GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION GUIDE.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=beginners+seo+guide&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Fdocs%2Fsearch-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf&ei=qvLeTp-iIYam8gP4qOzCBA&usg=AFQjCNEMj8KHxhxQz9cMLoMxMDiLdrAbJw&cad=rja

This alone will be of help to you.

Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by caviarbout: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2011
SEO is big technique you have to learn basic things in one month and creative ideas in next two months. There are lot like on page and off site optimization method.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by suxes2006(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2011
Getting free information about SEO online will only
make you to know much about seo and not how to
become a SEO ninja!

Google is changing from time to time and you must be updated
as well,

www.ivblogger.com
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by eprynce(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2011
just pay and get wat u need, forget freebies!
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by williamsujit: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2012
SEO has a lot of scope and it is not easier. Its work with the help of online.

Computer repair Auckland | mac repairs auckland
Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by yemisi01: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Grizz: Does anyone want to teach me? Actually i need the whole internet marketing strategies package from anyone who can spare the time. A couple of links ould be appreciated too if you dont.

Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. is a Digital media consultant providing top Quality SEO in Nigeria and social media marketing services. Also, a Small business coach and Internet marketing company founder helping business owners succeed by leveraging the Internet and technology. CFA Leverage is an Internet solutions provider, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and internet marketing company. We also accept Web Design and other Programming Services...
Call Us NOW!!!
BlackBerry : BB 29659EEB
Phone: +234 805 353 3156 | +234 803 624 5734 | +234 704 055 5333 |
Email: cfa@cfagbata.com
Email: info@cfaleverage.com

Websites:
http://www.CFAgbata.com
http://www.CFAleverage.com

Re: Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? by mavtrevor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
A lot have been written about SEO and it could take quite awhile to understand it. But you can start from the basics, understanding search engine ranking factors seems like the first place to start in your SEO quest.

(1) (Reply)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Help Review This Forum Site / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.