Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos (22126 Views)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / World Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2011
honeric01:

with all the rituals the babalawos do for those looking for money, can't their customers and client donate for them to build 200,000 capacity shrine too? undecided

WHAT NONSENSE! THAT MONEY IS JUST USED TO FILL BABALAWO STOMACH. BABALAWO DONT USE MORE THAN NEEDED. BABALAWO DONT HAVE PRIVATE JET, ARMED BODYGUARDS, 50 mill Naira Beach Front Property, etc UNLIKE some religious leaders. Babalawo only gives good counselling to those in need, herbal treatment for physically affected, religous guidance and spreads happiness, peace, tranquility and faith in the unknown.

The Shrines hardly take up much space apart from an acre oor two with sorrounding forrestry to provide green cover and sacred grove status. Apart from the Shrine we can also build free govt. school for children and healthcare facility nearby on the same land. That land must be huge.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by soledayo(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2011
thank god u already know d next thing to do. hug d transformer and peme. bad bele. at least u can see what d money is been spent on. boko haram guy.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by honeric01(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

WHAT NONSENSE! THAT MONEY IS JUST USED TO FILL BABALAWO STOMACH. BABALAWO DONT USE MORE THAN NEEDED. BABALAWO DONT HAVE PRIVATE JET, ARMED BODYGUARDS, 50 mill Naira Beach Front Property, etc UNLIKE some religious leaders. Babalawo only gives good counselling to those in need, herbal treatment for physically affected, religous guidance and spreads happiness, peace, tranquility and faith in the unknown.

The Shrines hardly take up much space apart from an acre oor two with sorrounding forrestry to provide green cover and sacred grove status. Apart from the Shrine we can also build free govt. school for children and healthcare facility nearby on the same land. That land must be huge.

selfish babalawo, only thinking of himself grin

at least the rest are building huge houses = employment to laborers and food sellers
private jets = employment to pilots and hostesses
armed bodyguards = the employed put food on their family's tables
properties around beaches = refer to point one cool cool cool cool cool

now, back to you, tell the babalawos to build huge shrines too or are they allergic to good things? grin grin grin grin
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by jascon1(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2011
this isnt a show of "who love god pass". save your treasure in heaven. dont waste money competing who rules the biggest. spend time investing on good works. this is about what babel building tower to touch the heavens?? read ur bible and practice it
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by honeric01(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

still better than those using fellow humans to make money for lazy people who want quick money

better than those who use 7 to 14 innocent female virgin's head for ritual just because one "earthly" king died.

at least they are providing jobs indirectly to alot of people even though i don't fancy the "materialistic approach of christian leaders, but still better than what the babalawos practice.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Pogriz: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2011
What is a church without soul winning, The idea should not be the building itslef but the
will to draw all men to Jesus Christ. I pray this landmark achievement will also count in heaven. smiley smiley smiley
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by PRAZY(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
Thank God, that part of this great nation is identified with builders while some parts of this same great nation is identified with destroyers. Government in Lagos is working Christians in Lagos are working. God bless His TEMPLE God bless Lagos God bless Nigeria.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Kx: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
This issue is currently being discussed in 99.3fm Lagos now.

Excerpts:

About 137million spent on floor tiles
About 23million spent in painting

TOTAL cost of entire building pegged around 1billion naira.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
ibide:

Must the muslem people react to any progress we make ? How does it affect u if we build the largest church in the world ? Pls ask boro haram to build some musqe for u
who bring religion into this and what progress are you talking about? China,Japan,Indonesia etc and building company that affect human life potively you are celebrating church that will affect you negatively and benefit the owner
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by movicy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
ibide:

Must the muslem people react to any progress we make ? How does it affect u if we build the largest church in the world ? Pls ask boro haram(NIGER DELTA MILITTANT) to build some musqe for u
fool,MOST OF BOKO HARAM R NT MUSLIM SM R XRISTIAN,ALL HAUSA R NT MUSLIM,Y DID BOKO HARRAM BOMB MOSQUE IF DEY R MUSLIM,I KNW DEY WIL SURELY DESTROY SUCH CHURCH
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
movicy:

fool,MOST OF BOKO HARAM R NT MUSLIM SM R XRISTIAN,ALL HAUSA R NT MUSLIM,Y DID BOKO HARRAM BOMB MOSQUE IF DEY R MUSLIM,I KNW DEY WIL SURELY DESTROY SUCH CHURCH
@Movicy thank you so much for enlighten him. SO how is your learning about Islam so far?
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by mufc009(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos
« #7 on: Today at 09:46:51 AM »

Hmmmmmm,

100,000 Worshipers x 200 Naira = Grin Grin Grin

That's some serious return on investment! grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthats cool money dude
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^^ Abi oo cool busy there is another jet in Making
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by theseeker2: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2011
This is good news. One more church to be converted into a mosque in the nearest future just like is hapenning all over the world. What an excellent Eid ground it would make
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by dridowu: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2011
Wen job no dy 9ja, i hope say d church go employ a lot of pple, b4 u no now dy go build university wit poor man money and poor man no go fit send him pikin go dat school because of increase in school fees
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2011
Congratulations 2 d leadership and members of The Apostolic Church Nigeria on d completion of dis gigantic project.
Building an international TEMPLE dt can contain 100,000 worshipers in a service isn't 4 money making bt 2 d propagation of HIS Holly name. Up Up JESUS!
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ who is decieving you? another jet in making 2012
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

wowww 20.000.000, in just one service i mean that is the list income in one service. What a lovely business no wonder they are in court figghting over the leader's

this is The Apostolic Church(TAC) & not Christ Apostolic Church(CAC).
So, we r nt in court fighting 2 determine who become our leader. Holly spirit is leading us.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Guseh:

this is The Apostolic Church(TAC) & not Christ Apostolic Church(CAC).
So, we r nt in court fighting 2 determine who become our leader. Holly spirit is leading us.
LOL pardon my mistake then but still they are still under the same umbrella LOL the only diffrent is The/Christ so they are together before they split
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by theseeker2: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ who is decieving you? another jet in making 2012

Lol. Am sure they will break even before end of this year. Please does anyone know when the IPO will begin? I want to buy shares
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Nipeks(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
* As for those who said they shouldn't build a church as big as that, FYI, it's an international church and for an international gathering you should be expecting up to 100 000 people. Do you expect people to sit on mat under the sun/rain. It is a big organisation and they've though it through before embarking on it.

* And for those who are complaining that they are not building schools and companies, do you think it's that easy. Even the one just completed took 25 years and FYI, they have a university that is waiting to be approved by the government. Their primary target is spreading the gospel and they need to build other small churches across the globe too.

* And for those calling it a business centre, nobody is forcing anybody to give money. If you think the tithe and offering you're giving the church is a waste then stop attending their services. If just 1000 people give offering out of the 100 000 in a service, nobody will charge anybody. There are other means God blesses the church other than tithe and offering. Infact, I heard that the land used for their university was giving to them by the king of that town.

I don't know why people can't just think and comment sincerely.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by drstan(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Bashy-demy ,u again, what corceren u pple with their church , did they colect money 4rm d govment, did u suport them, .why are the muslim nt building school,industry,factoris, in other to provid employment, u nid to c al d musque that is been build in Abuja, wel build, sum 2stori buildin, nd others astori building. Ar the christian complaining that they a wastin money, ,pls u pple should tink mature, if e pain una make una save money 4 20yr as they do, go build 500,000sitas.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bonyface: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Another one? Bigger than Winners Chapel
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by executinal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
So Finally this Church knocks out Oyedepo 50,000 Sitting capacity in Ota? hmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Sike(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Congrats!
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
drstan:

Bashy-demy ,u again, what corceren u pple with their church , did they colect money 4rm d govment, did u suport them, .why are the muslim nt building school,industry,factoris, in other to provid employment, u nid to c al d musque that is been build in Abuja, wel build, sum 2stori buildin, nd others astori building. Ar the christian complaining that they a wastin money, ,pls u pple should tink mature, if e pain una make una save money 4 20yr as they do, go build 500,000sitas.
Lol have you eaten twice today? but your hard earn was use to build a business place. I hope you are not fighting conductor inside Molue while your pastors kids live luxury life. I hope you are not dodging from your Landlord cos of house rent, While your Pastor family are living in a mansion with your hard earn money,  Some people cannot afford a 3 times a day meal but they are shouting Halleluya when there pastors buy private jet,  haha Please they should let me know if they have started selling shares ooooo
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by jimctu: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
yes absolutely waste of Land
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by jude33084(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
Sike:

Congrats!
bashy_demy:

Lol have you eaten twice today? but your hard earn was use to build a business place. I hope you are not fighting conductor inside Molue while your pastors kids live luxury life. I hope you are not dodging from your Landlord cos of house rent, While your Pastor family are living in a mansion with your hard earn money,  Some people cannot afford a 3 times a day meal but they are shouting Halleluya when there pastors buy private jet,  haha Please they should let me know if they have started selling shares ooooo

I feel u my guy grin
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by jude33084(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2011
Pogriz:

What is a church without soul winning, The idea should not be the building itslef but the
will to draw all men to Jesus Christ. I pray this landmark achievement will also count in heaven. smiley smiley smiley

Amen! grin
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by lawcomleo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
Build yours if you think its just for the investment.
Re: World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Nigerians are swift to condemn church people & their place of worship forgetting that the chief thieves*politicians* themselves have always promised one project or the other that they would not be able to complete, stop chasing shadows abeg rather rejoice for one good thing in Nigeria, enough of the bad tags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.