Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others (966 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others by dutchmillionaire(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2007
what do you wish to achieve before you get married,when would you choose to start having kids and how many do you plan having.
For me, i need a regular income and an average assuring savings to put me across. i need to enjoy my wife for months with pleasures of catching fun together before we get our three kids. what about u?
Re: What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others by sulad82i(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
So what does ur girl want?
Re: What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others by Fhemmmy: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
To love myself, know myself and be happy with myself
Have a great job and a great business on the side.
Re: What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others by madlady(f): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

To love myself, know myself and be happy with myself
Have a great job and a great business on the side.

Wonderful smiley
Re: What Do You Whish To Achieve Before You Get Married And Others by chumik(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Every human has ‪#‎ Positive‬& ‪#‎ Negative‬shades,
No one in this world is neither ‪#‎ Good‬nor ‪#‎ Bad‬..
It all depends on the way we see them..!!

(1) (Reply)

A Family Success Secret / 9ja Deadbeat Dad / Buying A Coffin For A Girl's Father Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.