Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Jtabbedpane - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jtabbedpane (1203 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jtabbedpane by favourkiki(f): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2011
i know tabs cannot be resized individually, so how do i make the different tabs in a jpanel to display in different sizes when run? (java - netbeans)
Re: Jtabbedpane by Fayimora(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
A panel in a panel!
Re: Jtabbedpane by naijaswag1: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
I have used tabs where they all bear the same size.i dont understand what you really mean but if you will have to toy around with your panels,tabs and widget,you got to leave gui builder like netbeans matisse and to the dirty work by hand so that you can have full control.however what you what to do might have another way of implementing it.jtabbedpane is meant to give you panels organised in a tab format, but try and google it,try stackoverflow and see if you can get an answer.

(1) (Reply)

This Robot Can Build A House In Two Days / Money Generator Software,real And Tested / Become A Web Developer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.