Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent (1180 Views)

Installing Windows XP Without A CD-ROM Drive / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by Emhee: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2011
i realy need the assistance of enginer on how to format my dell laptop the window get conrupt recently ever since then it has not been bootin it will be appreciatd if you can explain the step or process one after the other, the window is XP profesional whch have gotten one.pls it urgent this is my email (rayc2L2000@yahoo.com.)
Re: Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by luckyseven: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
Hey,download this software on the net,its free, Darik's Boot and Nuke,it will erase everything on your hard-drive and its like new again,remember it will format everything,so becareful on how you use,gl.
Re: Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by dinass: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
HELP ME WITH ACTIVATION KEY FOR WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3

pls i want you to help me if possible.
Somebody went and updated my windows and the window is now asking for activation key, infact it has even locked itself i can no longer make use of it again. They said until i format and i dont want to format what do I do?
Re: Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by lifestyle1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
Go and give it to a professional before you cause more damage. undecided

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by slawuyi: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
You can call me on 0703274880 so dat I can help u to fix i
Re: Help On How To Format Xp Window It Urgent by adetwin(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2012
Contact
ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588

(1) (Reply)

Windows 7 Activation Key / How Can I Unlock My Andriod Tablet "USAGC"? / Get Your Antivirus/internet Security For As Low As 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.