Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) (3854 Views)

Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / 36-year-old man dies while performing ritual in Ondo / Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by beautyline(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2011
The suspected ritualists came in six cars and were about 15 men and a woman.

A source told Daily Sun that he saw the people who arrived the scene in their cars and became curious. “I saw when they carried something and entered into the bush. I wanted to challenge them but I was afraid, because they were many. Immediately they left after some minutes, I entered into the bush, where I saw a little baby whose hands were tied. We later invited policemen from Festac.

Similar sacrifice was performed at the same place, the same period last year. We decided to monitor their activities this year. We are really worried about this ugly development,” he said.
Policemen from Festac later visited the scene and took pictures of the baby.

When the Daily Sun called the command’s Public Relations Officer, Mr. Samuel Jinadu, to comment on the incident, he did not pick his calls.

A source at the Area ‘E’ Police Command Festac, who confirmed the incident said the headquarters had been duly informed.

Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by gbanikiti(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
oh jesus! what has this innocent baby done to deserve such treatment? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by babsjnr(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2011
god curse nigeria soon with all dis evil stuff
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by kufreabasi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
I swear, the blood of this innocent baby who know no sin must surely disgrace them. What a hardless set of people without guilty conscience.
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
And if any Nigerian dares to say Nigeria's more of a disgrace than a pride, that Nigerian will be insulted, right down to his / her generations yet unborn.

Nigeria is a disgrace.
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by jerk: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2011
they must suffer the consequence.
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by sylve11: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2011
Sad to see what makes one cry cry cry cry cool
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
This is mind boggling insane. The level of despicable wickedness in Nigeria angry

6th Avenue was also known as Cocaine Avenue due to the concentration of some of the extremely wealthy with opulent mansions to match. No doubt, you got all sorts living there,
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by kramer: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
Dark-hearted people! How do they sleep at night
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by loco4love: 2:21am On Dec 20, 2011
Is this the type of wickedness and criminality that is going to end Nigeria?

Cursed be the people who did this evil to this child may they catch leprosy and die in the names of Jehovah and Yeshua.Amen
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by loco4love: 2:22am On Dec 20, 2011
We must apprehend and kill the evil persons who murdered this baby. A lati mu awon oloshi ti o pa omo keke yi.
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by coolviv: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2011
Nigeria is not d disgrace, human beings r d disgrace and they r all over d world, snipers, terrorists, child molesters n killers, racist murderers,etc. They r all over d world, evil n sick God forsaken human beings, not just Nigeria which is just a location. God save us all.
Re: Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) by dabere123: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
May God punish them,they shall know no peace all the days of their lives

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Caught Placing Nails Under The Four Wheels Of A Car (photos) / Abroad Based Nigerian Alleges Emma Bamidele Of Revolution Plus Scammed Him / Ndlea Arrests Woman With 1.525kg Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.