Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia (1889 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Free American Scholarships For African Students / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by bdp11: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2011
Am planning to study in republic of Georgia next session, pls can anyone furnish me with sincere info about the life of African students in republic of Georgia, I don’t want to rely only on these agent sweet talks. I appreciate if anyone currently studying out there in Georgia can sent my his or her direct contact so I can communicate direct,
undecided
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2011
Hello! Pls how can i get into this too cos am interested, any info pls?
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by bdp11: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2011
get nto wat? i dont understand u mean schooling in republic of Georgia?
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2011
Yes, bdp11, schooling in republic of Georgia.
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by Fireson: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
me 2!! Ill be leaving for Georgia any time sooner, Respect!! cheesy
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by bdp11: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2011
Fireson:

me 2!! Ill be leaving for Georgia any time sooner, Respect!! cheesy

Hi Dude, leaving for Georgia is not the issue have u really take your time to know more about life in Georgia, if u have such info, please share it with me in the platform
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by bdp11: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
gulla4real:

Yes, bdp11, schooling in republic of Georgia.

For more information….log on to… http://www.clclimited.com/studyingeorgia.html
Re: Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia by Mamuski: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2012
!

(1) (Reply)

Need Info And Differences On Pre Degree, Diploma And A Levels, / UNN Postgraduate Academic Calendar / Study Medicine In Ukraine , 2018-2019 Admission ,best Ukraine Medical University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.