Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (24961 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Nairaland's Moderator Of The Year 2011?

Inspired_M: 40% (78 votes)
OAM4J: 44% (86 votes)
Jarus: 15% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
we of the inspired camp will not take this injustice lying low! angry
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I AM HEADING TO THE TRIBUNAL,  THIS IS AN "un-scientific" RIGGING IN FAVOUR OF OAM4J   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy !

Congrats,  I no fit do Buhari style jore  lipsrsealed, Case close,   sad

hahahahah no rigging o. na the people talk am o.  grin Thanks my guy.

koruji:

@OAM4J

Congratulations OAM4J. Well-deserved.

Although I did not vote one of my posts had opined on the good job you did with curtailing tribalism/racism rants on the Politics section of NL.

You guys have indeed devoted the time and energy to bringing some semblance of sanity to that section of the forum.

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate. We can only do more and better.

semid4lyfe:

Congrats OAM4J!! wink

I for don dey follow you dance alanta by now if no be sey the phone section poster of the Year election in which I was leading by a wide margin was declared inconclusive. sad

Meanwhile, my lawyers are studying the situation and would soon advice me on my next course of action.  undecided

Thanks Semid, please join the celebration. I and the people know you are the winner.  wink
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
George_D:

we of the inspired camp will not take this injustice lying low! angry
You be Bode George? , if you no want stay low, we go voltage you to Bayelsa oh , cheesy cheesy cheesy , Php, Power, OAM4J, Power to the HypertextPreProcessor , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Semid4lyfe, y not contact Honsule, yur padi at phones sectn; I think He's a Lawyer.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Semid4lyfe, y not contact Honsule, yur padi at phones sectn; I think He's a Lawyer.

Make I contact am make hin charge me arm and leg abi you think sey Lawyers dey cheap ni?

Anyhow sha, no need as the Phone Section Resident Electoral Commissioner don declare me winner already

dragnet:

After eliminating the external forces from the polls. . . .

The Phones Section Poster Of The Year 2011
Winning by a landslide victory is none other than the immediate past co-moderator of this section.

~•~»Semid4lyfe«~•~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Congrats bro. . . . .tho its kinda ironic but I guess its a case of basking in past glory.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by nitrogen(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
Baaaaaaaaby, congratulobia!!!  cheesy kiss kiss
It is, after all, not so difficult to single out the best.
Well-deserved, sugar . . . Well-deserved!  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2011
nitrogen:

Congrats

Thanks Nitrogen, My Eko Ile brother. Eko wa o ni ba je o.

Missy_B:

Baaaaaaaaby, congratulobia!!!  cheesy kiss kiss
It is, after all, not so difficult to single out the best.
Well-deserved, sugar . . . Well-deserved!  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss

Thank you sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss As you can see all those political meetings at night that didn't allow me warm up your bed as I should paid off. . . lol grin

Thanks dearie, please serve free food and drinks to all our guests at the kitchen kiss
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by isalegan2: 3:07am On Dec 31, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS, OAM4J! cool 

What's Seun gonna give you for this vote of confidence from the Nairaland asylum family?  cheesy

My gift is. . . I'ma vote for you again next year.  wink

Congrats once again.  Have a wonderful 2012!  smiley
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 3:36am On Dec 31, 2011
isale_gan2:

CONGRATULATIONS, OAM4J! cool 

What's Seun gonna give you for this vote of confidence from the Nairaland asylum family?  cheesy

My gift is. . . I'ma vote for you again next year.  wink

Congrats once again.  Have a wonderful 2012!  smiley

Thank you my dear Erelu for all your love and support. Mo wa grateful.

Am expecting a 5 bedroom duplex in Ikoyi from Seun as my gift. Hope that is not too small to ask for? Or should I ask him to add a 'tear rubber' Pajero to it grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 3:46am On Dec 31, 2011
OAM4J:

Thank you my dear Erelu for all your love and support. Mo wa grateful.

Am expecting a 5 bedroom duplex in Ikoyi from Seun as my gift. Hope that is not too small to ask for? Or should I ask him to add a 'tear rubber' Pajero to it grin
Kai, you want to send NL into bankrupcy , err if na me, I would have demanded a 100 x 100 plot of land with a 4 bedroom house and swimming pool in Banana republic plus a bullet proof low rider, from Seun ! Not easy to be a celebrity you know cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2011
our lawyer is already on his way to the election appeal court.

we will get back this mandate in no time! angry
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2011
George_D:

our lawyer is already on his way to the election appeal court.

we will get back this mandate in no time! angry
too late mate, electoral law says appeal must be filed 5hrs after the annoucement if result, , cool , mind u 'm the Appeal court President, 'ma mark your petition out for the dust bin, or you do me Salami style, cheesy
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by yahoo2(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2011
Rigging of the highest order! See the future leaders displaying what their fathers are doing in Aso Rock and other government houses. Smh for youths of this generation. It was so glaring at the begining that this is in favour of inspired. I had always known that this secret ballot of a thing will be a fraud.
Rigging is in the blood of Nigerians afterall we are not bastards! Like fathers like sons and daughters!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Maleeq(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
@yahoo! a.k.a Inspired_m

How can stand here and scream foul play, rigging and sorts? when you are very guilty of this! Multiple accounts opened to rig in your favour! or do you want to deny that yahoo! and inspired_m aren't one and the same?
Let me help people out here:

yahoo!:

Thats a preety cool business, i have a couple of folks that are into Oil transporting, though sometimes the choice of good and honest driver could be scarce, we can talk about it, its a good business, you can reach me on 08023050886 or inspired_men@yahoo.com.
sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=22441.msg596659#msg596659

I believe that's just one of the many accounts you own/created! angry
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
yahoo!:

Rigging of the highest order! See the future leaders displaying what their fathers are doing in Aso Rock and other government houses. Smh for youths of this generation. It was so glaring at the begining that this is in favour of inspired. I had always known that this secret ballot of a thing will be a fraud.
Rigging is in the blood of Nigerians afterall we are not bastards! Like fathers like sons and daughters!
dude do not take this too serious, there's no rigging in it okay! I mean I give OAM4J for his relentless effort to bring sanity to the politics section, where tribalist, ethnic bigots held sway and almost got some of us running for the cover and it was becoming unwelcoming and less of substance. SO chill, next time campaign harder and tell us why you man deserve to be the banner carrier.  wink
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by yahoo2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Maleeq, you should have checked properly before putting that up. I once worked with Inspired and I know him so well. Go to the autos section and check well, people that are old in that section will also know yahoo! Is different from Inspired. I trully posted that and put his number since he was my boss then. I dont work for him anymore. If you think this poll wasn't rigged, you are only deceiving yourself.
Like I said before we are no bastards in this country! Rigging is part of us. I blame nobody.
Also, who says women are better in government? Far from it.
Regards
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Maleeq:

@yahoo! a.k.a Inspired_m

How can stand here and scream foul play, rigging and sorts? when you are very guilty of this! Multiple accounts opened to rig in your favour! or do you want to deny that yahoo! and inspired_m aren't one and the same?
Let me help people out here:
sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=22441.msg596659#msg596659

I believe that's just one of the many accounts you own/created!  angry

Thank you Maleeq. You must be a good detective. I go recommend you to Mr president, maybe you go help our yeye intelligent officers find out the people behind boko haram  grin

@yahoo! & Inspired_m

Oga this thing no be do or die politics na. If you need this award so badly, I go hand it over to you o, like if you need it for your adverts to sell more cars just tell me. or we can come to a business arrangement whereby you pay me and I as the moderator of the year will endorse your adverts.  grin grin

But seriously, this is no big deal. I was only having fun and I also wanted to teach you and your crew Politics 101grin

When I saw what was going on during the nominations, I could have asked more than 70 people I also know on NL to come and nominate me, but I decided otherwise, rather, I told some I know that wanted to nominate me to chill and wait for the real election, knowing I will make the top 3 and knowing it is not how many people that nominated you that counts at the end but how many that eventually vote for you. Also I wanted you and your crew to underestimate my popularity and prevent you from bringing our your entire rigging machinery.

Well, true to my expectations you & your crew bought it, underestimated me and failed to show up for election thinking you guys have won already. I didn't even campaign in my section. Not even one post asking my people in the most active/highest traffic section to come and vote for me. I was expecting Jarus to use that to his advantage, so that any of us in politics can win a moto dealer/marketer but he also didn't. Go and check the figure for the number of votes in politics poster of the year thread and compare it to your section. Just one post asking for people on that thread to come and vote for us would have increased our margins.

Bottom line is that, we didn't even use all our resources to win this election. I only used one political strategy 'Let your opponent underestimate you', and I won. You and your crew should have taken a hint from okadaman's post. So in case you will want to go into politics in the future, talk to us politicians, it takes more than advertisement to win election. And don't bank on rigging it will not work forever In Nigeria. I live in a society where there is little or no room for rigging.

So if you want this thing badly, lemme know. We can do business.  grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Jarus(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
Baba niyen. Oselu baba nikenne.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
@OMA4J <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Fraud Alert>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Under section 1 sub section 10 of the electoral rules, winners are banned from selling votes/awards for monetary gain.

The Nairalan 'Dependent' Electoral Commission a.k.a moneky chop bamboon chop committee grin will take all necessary steps to restore sanity to the electoral process should our investigation proves to be true.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^ hehehe dont blame me. I only want to help a brother in need grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
Fileeeee Baba has talketh,enemies enemies I go tell  durella to deal with una o.Liv our Baba assurance to jaye quality stragedy lo leru mehnnnnn

Emmh babyyyyyyyy u don't need to drop voice,na u get crown jare won ji sori gbogbo swaroski te wo so ri ni bad bellle.Muahhhhh u rock jare temi ni kan kiss
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by newman10(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2011
OAM4J:

Bottom line is that, we didn't even use all our resources to win this election. I only used one political strategy 'Let your opponent underestimate you', and I won. You and your crew should have taken a hint from okadaman's post. So in case you will want to go into politics in the future, talk to us politicians, it takes more than advertisement to win election. And don't bank on rigging it will not work forever In Nigeria. I live in a society where there is little or no room for rigging.

@boldened, what society do you live in ? I would like to know. grin grin
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by denzel2009: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats mr oam4jenny.

kai, why people come carry this thing for head like wyclef - yahoo aka inspa

lipsrsealed
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
I don't think d election was rigged because I campaigned vigorously in some sectns. I even wanted to resume campaigning by 2am on 30th Dec when I opened My phone only to see dat d result has been declared. Initially I thought inspired-m will win but I thought of it dat most pple whose nominees didn't make it wil vote OAM4J7 so I never gave up d campaign. Most of my candidates won.
I'm a good campaign manager.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by olawalebabs(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
Emeka, you try but next time be a little bit 'diplomatic' when campaigning.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by inspiredm(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
[b]In the Spirit of Good Sportsmanship, I want to Congratulate OAM4J.

I am Extremely Humbled to have been nominated as Moderator of the Year given my Very Short Span of Being a Moderator.

I was Not the Likeliest Moderator to have been Nominated alongside Other Fantastic Moderators and I am Grateful to members Who took Out their Time to Nominate and Vote The Inspired Brand
( It was Fun while it lasted )

The Autos Section Is Arguably the Section that generates the Highest Income On Nairaland, In this Ending Year We have Sold Vehicles Worth Over 2 Billion Naira.

An Estimated 5 Million Naira Exchange Hands DAILY on the Autos Section Between Buyers and Sellers in Nigeria and Diaspora.

We Have Provided a Safe Haven for Auto Dealers and Sellers to Advertise Cars, We have also Given Out the Best Deals to Buyers/Members of the Forum alike.

We Have a  Pool of Automobile Experts that has given Auto Related Solutions and Diagnosis to all and Sundry Free Of Charge.

Myself and My Co Moderators have taken Our time to Weed out Scammers and Sanitize the Section to Restore Buyers Confidence.

Given the Current Political Instability in Our Country, The Politics section may Seem to have the Highest Traffic from afar, But in the Real Sense Of it, The Autos Section Is the Highest Visited Section By REAL Men Of Substance.

I wish to thank everyone who has Contributed In a way to Our Success on the Autos Section, We Promise to Continue to Make the Autos Section the Best Online Auto-mart in Africa.

Have a Wonderful New Year 2012 and God Bless.

Cheers

Inspired_m ( Moderator, Nairaland Autos Section )
[/b]
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
inspired_m:

[color=#000099]Given the Current Political Instability in Our Country, The Politics section may Seem to have the Highest Traffic from afar, But in the Real Sense Of it, The Autos Section Is the Highest Visited Section By REAL Men Of Substance.

I wish to thank everyone who has Contributed In a way to Our Success on the Autos Section, We Promise to Continue to Make the Autos Section the Best Online Auto-mart in Africa.

Have a Wonderful New Year 2012 and God Bless.

Cheers

Inspired_m ( Moderator, Nairaland Autos Section )

Mr Oga all this beautiful nonsense you are typing na marketing ojere

Mr inspire your campaign don expire , I dont really think you actually understand the meaning of traffic Sir!.

Olorioko won due to his gbaski strategy, dats wot you call[b] REAL MAN THINKETH![/b]

Its funny that you think only men of substance (REAL MAN as u talketh d sweet gabbage)only visit Auto section.

So you think we d the Jokers don buy and sell abi ,Mr oga you dont know who and who are posting so pls recycle this your advert.

It is shocking with all your customers voting, ase won ti e le , Oam4j ani u are mouthed, see if dem try nonsense i will do a Mugabe on thier asss

Beware we can win again ni Motto cool cool cool cool cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by newman10(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2011
inspired_m:

[b]

The Autos Section Is Arguably the Section that generates the Highest Income On Nairaland, In this Ending Year We have Sold Vehicles Worth Over 2 Billion Naira.

[color=#000099]An Estimated 5 Million Naira Exchange Hands DAILY on the Autos Section Between Buyers and Sellers in Nigeria and Diaspora.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
While some people are busy making money, some are wasting away on this same forum, na wa. shocked

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Emeka72(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2012
Me dat I've never visited d Auto sectn since 2007 when I registered til date. I didn't even vote in dat sectn§ some other sectns I don't visit.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 01, 2012
OAM4J, happy new year baby.

kiss
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2012
denzel2009:

Congrats mr oam4jenny.

kai, why people come carry this thing for head like wyclef - yahoo aka inspa
lipsrsealed

Thanks my guy.

Ileke-IdI:

OAM4J, happy new year baby.

kiss

Thanks sweetheart, I wish you a great year too kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / Things People Regret Before They Die / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.