Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Youtube Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Youtube Nigeria (6535 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software / How To Download Youtube Video / Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Nigeria by mukina2: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nigeria has a culture that is steeped in sharing and storytelling, and Nigerians are passionate about music, entertainment and education. Few other places in the world are home to a movie industry the size of Nollywood, which now ranks second in the world after Bollywood in terms of output, and where over 300 producers create somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 movies a year!

This makes Nigeria a perfect match for YouTube, which is now putting down local roots with www.youtube.com.ng. From today, YouTube will offer Nigerian users more relevant content, and provide a platform to share Nigeria’s unique and diverse culture and lifestyle with the world’s largest online video community.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PHao_tdFhLk/Tt-EGGyDE1I/AAAAAAAAASQ/8w1zgomQ4UA/s400/Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-12-07%2Bat%2B6.18.18%2BPM.png[/img]

We have worked partnered with local broadcasters and content producers to help bring popular Nigerian content to the whole world. Our partners include Chocolate City, Storm 360, Nollywood Love, Channels TV, and Lagos Television. We have also launched the YouTube Partner Program which helps video creators develop their channels, grow their audiences and generate revenue. For all the content creators out there, find out more about partnering with us on YouTube by visiting our partner resources site. And of course, YouTube is not just about entertainment and music -- it’s also about education, practical tips, advocacy, and lots lots more.

Got a low-speed Internet connection? Don’t worry -- you won’t be left behind. In case you are wondering how you can watch videos online with a slow connection, you can try out YouTube Feather. Feather is a ‘lite’ version of YouTube which helps users play YouTube videos faster. Why not try it out while watching the YouTube Nigeria mashup that celebrates the diversity of Nigerian history, culture, talent and entertainment:There is a huge wealth of talent in Nigeria and we believe that everyone has something to broadcast. So whether your video camera is on your phone or computer, and whether or not you have professional gear, it’s time to broadcast yourself at www.youtube.ng!

We look forward to celebrating more rising Nigerian YouTube stars.
http://google-africa..com/2011/12/youtube-arrives-in-nigeria.html
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nice one. Does it mean we're going to be having more Nigerian content?
Re: Youtube Nigeria by stepo707: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
No.its just like google.com.ng
afam4eva:

Re: Youtube Nigeria by r231(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
good
Re: Youtube Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
When is Google Church nigeria coming online ? so that people like tb josh and adeboye will be put out of business. then every sunday, i will wake up early and cook my white rice and stew, then bath, wear new cloths, sit down in my palour, browse for an hour, remove my cloths and eat.
Re: Youtube Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
The earlier we take control of our cyberspace the better b4 all this multinational cyber giants dominate them, from e commerce to search content and now video sharing google sees what Nigerian entrepreneurs don't see, and that is huge potentials of the nigerian cyber space.

Kudos to NL for scratching the surface, but if the owners don't get innovative I won't be sup prised if NL is outclicked!

As strong as google and Facebook are is it is still number 2 or 3 in chinas cyber space, kudos to the likes of xionei and the likes, and mind u chinas online population is twice the size of the whole US (both online and offline). Nigeria is Africa's china in terms of online population (10x to all those BB girls).

So I call on all the cyber entrepreneurs to take advantage, coz in the future is IT.
Re: Youtube Nigeria by DisGuy: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
afam4eva:

yes, generated by nigerians

Good news, i get to watch 'improved' news on anytime
Re: Youtube Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
ZUBY77:

When is Google Church nigeria coming online ? so that people like tb josh and adeboye will be put out of business. then every sunday, i will wake up early and cook my white rice and stew, then bath, wear new cloths, sit down in my palour, browse for an hour, remove my cloths and eat.
grin

Guy ur imaginations might not be far fetched!
Re: Youtube Nigeria by DisGuy: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
BIGER BOY:

The earlier we take control of our cyberspace the better b4 all this multinational cyber giants dominate them, from e commerce to search content and now video sharing google sees what Nigerian entrepreneurs don't see, and that is huge potentials of the nigerian cyber space.

Kudos to NL for scratching the surface, but if the owners don't get innovative I won't be sup prised if NL is outclicked!

As strong as google and Facebook are is it is still number 2 or 3 in chinas cyber space, kudos to the likes of xionei and the likes, and mind u chinas online population is twice the size of the whole US (both online and offline). Nigeria is Africa's china in terms of online population (10x to all those BB girls).

So I call on all the cyber entrepreneurs to take advantage, coz in the future is IT.

population population population

its one thing to have the population its quite another to have skilled, bouyant populace
Re: Youtube Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dis Guy:

population population population

its one thing to have the population its quite another to have skilled, bouyant populace

All u need is some addicted teenagers pinging their life away with their various device, no much skills needed just the interest, and u will make a hit if u can harness that interest
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Google is really taking keen interest in Nigeria. They know there's a lot of money to be made here.
Re: Youtube Nigeria by mondob2k(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
**clearsthroat** I want to thank Goodluck for bringing Youtube to Nigeria grin
Re: Youtube Nigeria by nich(m): 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
afam4eva:

Google is really taking keen interest in Nigeria. They know there's a lot of money to be made here.

grin  nna, guy i hear you o!

mondob2k:

angry   angry   angry    angry   abeg, abeg, abeg, abeg .   .   . who? stop dat thing!

singing: " . . . monie slow to enter . . . monie quick to go . . . "
Re: Youtube Nigeria by BloodShed1: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
If this doesn't mean we're going to have more Nigerian content then who the hell cares?!
Re: Youtube Nigeria by executinal(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Cool cheesy
Re: Youtube Nigeria by JAZES(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
mondob2k:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Good one coming from google
Re: Youtube Nigeria by nich(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Blood_Shed:

If this doesn't mean we're going to have more Nigerian content then who the hell cares?!

you obviously care so someone's gonna have to consider that!

singing: " .  .  . youths obey the clarion call; let us lift our nation high .  .  . "
Re: Youtube Nigeria by DisGuy: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nigerian Police Farce go hear am!!!

their dirty uniforms and bribe collecting ways will be on show, i better sign up and monetize my page grin
Re: Youtube Nigeria by nich(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
Dis Guy:

their dirty uniforms and bribe collecting ways will be on show, i better sign up and monetize my page grin

if dem catch u ehn! na your own video go be parts 2 & 3!  lipsrsealed
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Tokotaya: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
mondob2k:

LOL! Nice one, bro.
Re: Youtube Nigeria by ejunkie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
T'was a good event. Neo colonialism, some might say but its development any way you look at it.

The Government doesn't care, those indigenous one that try either get frustrated by the system or are simply not innovative enough.

Bottom-line? Youtube Nigeria has come to rule grin grin grin

Re: Youtube Nigeria by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Nice one, police don enter one chance starting from Jan 2012 grin
Re: Youtube Nigeria by iwin1: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
ZUBY77:

Jeez, you are cracking me up,  grin grin grin
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Dele99: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
ZUBY77:

you wan kill me for here
Re: Youtube Nigeria by muyoto: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
not bad
Re: Youtube Nigeria by maki(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2011
ZUBY77:

grin lmfao  d sickest thing I ve Eva heard
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
ZUBY77:

hehehehe! grin
Re: Youtube Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
A great breakthrough
Re: Youtube Nigeria by buzor(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2011
, going out to purchase my spy pen camera; nigeria police don hear nwii
Re: Youtube Nigeria by dammizz(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2011
Dis Guy:

honeric01:

Nice one, police don enter one chance starting from Jan 2012 grin
buzor:

, going out to purchase my spy pen camera; nigeria police don hear nwii

cheesy cheesy
Free Nigerian Policemen jor
Re: Youtube Nigeria by chineds(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2011
ZUBY77:

Kai! i wan laff die here ooo! this guy, u no go just kill me oooo! bath, wear new clothes, browse for an hour, then remove your clothes and eat your rice, Chai! Naija i hail ooo! una too get comedians
Re: Youtube Nigeria by eprynce(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2011

rotf & lmao

Vry, vry funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outlook.com: Microsoft's New & Better Email Service (goodbye Hotmail) / ✈✳✅Highend/ Top Quality American Used Laptops For Sale 2018 To 2014 / Hp Elitebook 8460p 4gb Ram Intel Corei5 2.5ghz 250gb Hard Disk [Sold]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.