Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc (3435 Views)

How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Pc, Please Its Urgent / How To Download Youtube Videos / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls i need help on how to download youtube videos on my pc. I have tried all I could but all to no avail. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by k2039: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Download real payer on your pc and surf youtube with it. You can then download with it.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by ndukwejoe(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
there are so many ways to download youtube video.
what you need .
1. youtube.com
2. keepvid.com
3.orbit software ( optional)
direction: copy the url of the youtube video you want to download, go to keepvid.com paste it in the download column and click download. the various files will show up then click on the one you want. hope this helps
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by oladayo042: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
to add to the list of sites already mentioned

1. download freecorder
with this free software, any video you watch on youtube automatically gets downloaded on your pc in flv format.

2. www.loudtronix.me

3. www.savevid.com
Both sites works fine but require Java on your pc.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by shorxynla(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2013
ndukwejoe: there are so many ways to download youtube video.
what you need .
1. youtube.com
2. keepvid.com
3.orbit software ( optional)
direction: copy the url of the youtube video you want to download, go to keepvid.com paste it in the download column and click download. the various files will show up then click on the one you want. hope this helps

Thanks guys, I tried the keepvid method and it worked perfectly. I'm very grateful.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by Speedy33(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
OCTAVO:
Thanks guys, I tried the keepvid method and it worked perfectly. I'm very grateful.
the best and eaziest is using download helper for mozila u can get it from mozila homepage or google
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by KingJosh10101: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
You can do it in one step using the torch browser since it has a video grabber embedded. Works for youtube, facebook, dailymotion, ustream, and most any stream site. (Can also use it to download torrents).

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
KingJosh10101: You can do it in one step using the torch browser since it has a video grabber embedded. Works for youtube, facebook, dailymotion, ustream, and most any stream site. (Can also use it to download torrents).
Oh my God! This is wonderful. I just downloaded Torch Browser, the youtube video downloader works fine just as said. You guys are wonderful. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
Torch Browser is awesome, with amazing download speed.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
KingJosh10101: You can do it in one step using the torch browser since it has a video grabber embedded. Works for youtube, facebook, dailymotion, ustream, and most any stream site. (Can also use it to download torrents).
Bros, once again GOD bless you for this wonderful info. I have downloaded countless movies and clips from Youtube. However, I'm finding it a bit difficult to make use of the torrent add-on that came with the Torch Browser. Pls I need help on how to make use of it. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by physise(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls i need help on how to download youtube videos on my pc. I have tried all I could but all to no avail. Thanks.
software u will need 1 internet download manager 2 utorrent.download only utorrent n install it on ur pc then go to piratebay.se u go to browse torrent pc application search 4 internet download manager with key or crack or full then once u have selected it click on get torrent n ur uttorrent will download it once its downloaded install d idm n read d instructions on how to make it full version once u have installed it open ur browser like google chrome then activate d idm plugin on ur browser go to youtube.com click on any video u want to stream once its streaming u will see download dis video by idm click on it n u r done
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
physise: software u will need 1 internet download manager 2 utorrent.download only utorrent n install it on ur pc then go to piratebay.se u go to browse torrent pc application search 4 internet download manager with key or crack or full then once u have selected it click on get torrent n ur uttorrent will download it once its downloaded install d idm n read d instructions on how to make it full version once u have installed it open ur browser like google chrome then activate d idm plugin on ur browser go to youtube.com click on any video u want to stream once its streaming u will see download dis video by idm click on it n u r done
Thanks. Your procedure is too long.

Try and download Torch Browser, you'll experience the magic. So simple to use. It has inbuilt YouTube downloader.
Thanks all the same.
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by Posman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
download IDM once u open a youtube vid,it automatically prompts u to download it givin u diff sizes and formats but I download flv format
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by Davluck(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
OCTAVO:
Thanks. Your procedure is too long.

Try and download Torch Browser, you'll experience the magic. So simple to use. It has inbuilt YouTube downloader.
Thanks all the same.

pls can someone give me d download link to touch browser? googled it bt got diff results. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by physise(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Davluck:

pls can someone give me d download link to touch browser? googled it bt got diff results. Thanks
http://www.torchbrowser.com/
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by OCTAVO: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Davluck:

You may as well search for it on www.en.softonic.com
Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by Davluck(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
physise: http://www.torchbrowser.com/

God bless U bro

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help On How To Download Youtube Videos On My Pc by obosirow: 3:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Torch browser can do the job for you.
Youtube downloader is also there to help you download videos.
I use and prefer Internet Download manager because it autodetect video on the browser and gives you the option to download in multiple formats. .mp4 is my prefered format because the video is clearer though larger. flv is not usually clear a format for me when viewing it.

Alternatively, do a search on google to view steps on how to download videos and you'll find several other software that you can use to download Youtube videos.

Have fun

(1) (Reply)

New Hp Envy 15t Core I7 2.5ghz, 1tb/ 16gb Ram / Pls Who Know Where Hp Office Is Located In Lagos State / Microsoft Office: 1 Billion People Worldwide Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.