Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,730 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity (2897 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / I Hope This Takes Away Your Monday Morning Frown! / I Hope You Are All Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

you know what?
save and swallow your sarcarsm.move along!

EYEEEEMEN!!

See as them deaf BABE on this situation

Cheii - BABE a whole you

ROTFL grin grin - my ex gf - see how you're suffering now embarassed :
-[
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 12:36am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

true,i didnt get u at first buh you could have avoided the first word and still make your point.walk on for real.i aint doing no E-fights.

Ok. Sorry. That doesn't still change the fact that you're slow.

Mr, Cork:

Thats my BABE!!!!   mwaaaaaah!! kiss

wink They are all jealous of your Peckham-ness, 17-inches-ness and the fact that you live in London.  grin Don't mind them. They'll get over it.  
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by sugardaddy1(m): 12:37am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

I HERE BY PLACE A CURSE ON ALL OF YOU FIGHTING HERE

TOMORROW YOU ALL SHALL Unclad BAFF OUT SIDE!!

190 SAID IT  angry angry

@190 my friend
i'm so glad you didn't make this list kiss
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

EYEEEEMEN!!

[size=30pt]See as them deaf BABE on this situation

Cheii - BABE a whole you[/size]

ROTFL  grin  grin - my ex gf - see how you're suffering now  embarassed  :
-[
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099] Ok. Sorry. That doesn't still change the fact that you're slow.
m letting it pass.go find someone else to make trouble with.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@190 my friend
i'm so glad you didn't make this list kiss

^Haba - Im not as bad as people think

I do my own thing, I dont have cliques and im a friend to every one here

They are far my juniors in everything so let them misbehave

we adults can only watch and shake our heads

. .  from moderator 190  smiley
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2011
sekills why you come BOLD The thing now

You want BABE to break down!!

i didnt say anything ooh abeg

Babe is and has always remained my wife

I lost her to unforseen circumstances - but we are working things back slowly

so kindly face your slimyem and leave my Baby BABE nnaji alone cheesy

. . . From moderator 190 smiley
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by sugardaddy1(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

^Haba - Im not as bad as people think

I do my own thing, I dont have cliques and im a friend to every one here

They are far my juniors in everything so let them misbehave

we adults can only watch and shake our heads

. .  from moderator 190  smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by MrCork17: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2011
BABE.  sweeeery please help me deal with that ugly Natasha, Mrs Chima, NJ gyal and most of all: slimyam.  they always on my case!! angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

m letting it pass.go find someone else to make trouble with.
[size=20pt]DIES lipsrsealed [/size]
[size=14pt]Are you saying she no reach? shocked[/size]
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2011
sexkills quit venting on my GF

Last warning!!

. . . from moderator 190 angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

[size=30pt]Baby BABE nnaji   cheesy

. . .  From moderator 190  [/size]smiley

[size=14pt]As in Genevieve Nnaji? Baby Genevieve? Wanna be?[/size]  shocked
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2011

. . . That is the girl i plan to marry

sexkills dont let me pull my moderator clothes face u this evening

Last warning!!

. . . . Moderator 190 angry angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:51am On Dec 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=20pt]DIES lipsrsealed [/size]
[size=14pt]Are you saying she no reach? shocked[/size]
probably,if i wasnt too tired.
Besides,m in a good mood.i dont feel like bitching today.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

undecided undecided
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

. . . . Moderator 190  angry angry

who dash monkey banana.lmao
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

[size=19pt]. . . That is the girl i plan to marry[/size]

sexkills dont let me pull my moderator clothes face u this evening

Last warning!!

. . . . Moderator 190  angry angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2011
shocked angry angry

. . . moderator 190
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

undecided undecided
tongue tongue
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by BABE3: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

BABE.  sweeeery please help me deal with that ugly Natasha, Mrs Chima, NJ gyal and most of all: slimyam.  they always on my case!! angry

Why do you think they're on your case? They freaking want you C0rk.  cheesy They all do. Lemme tell you a secret; when some people want you so bad, and you're not available to them, they try and get your attention in a negative way. Negative ways like throwing insults at you. Your peckham-ness is not easy to come by you know. grin Don't mind them ehn? Just do your thing.  
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

[size=14pt]As in, you no jus get im time, as in omode levels? Make she carry go? shocked[/size]
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]As in, you no jus get im time, as in omode levels? Make she carry go? shocked[/size]
tomode ba'n sebi omode~~lol
btw,u get beef with am before?
U wan use me finish fight abi?
I bind the devil!
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Goldieluks: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2011
[size=18pt]# falls out of bed # @ replies![/size] grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by 195(f): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

[size=18pt]# falls out of bed # @ replies![/size] grin grin

And falls into DUSTBIN angry angry
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

[size=30pt]tomode ba'n sebi omode~~lol[/size]
btw,u get beef with am before?
U wan use me finish fight abi?
I bind the devil!

[size=20pt]Jesu Christi![/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Goldieluks: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2011
190_@:

And falls into DUSTBIN angry angry

#Picks him out of the dustbin#
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 1:45am On Dec 08, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=20pt]Jesu Christi![/size] lipsrsealed
what's with your much ado today?stop making fuss where dere's none jawe.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by kaykaybaba(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2011
lol!
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2011
natasha na wetin make u dey mention my name? sad
the icecream wey i buy for yu never do u? grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by sylvanus2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
dats 9ice cool
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2011

Mscheew! attention seeker
OP stop hating & get a life **coughs** laid
uncircumcised mosquito can you do the world a favour and kill yourself ? undecided phewww

easier said than done.
I ignored one in which lefu reeled out names including mine today and for a while it felt like everybody was gon do that.
I logged in tonight to find out it was already 2 pages long and counting.
Tasha,thing is as much as we all know they post trash,everyone who replies them enjoys bullying and dragging it with them.
See,u just made a thread abt.dm knowing they are going to rush in here to poo again.realistically,you can do almost nothing to stop them.
yeah might be difficult but not if majority starts avoiding theirthreads, anyways I have made up my mind to avoid their unreasonable threads like forever lol
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Aww poor Nosetasha. . Why are you talking to your father like that? did he mo-lested you that much? where were your momma when he was doing it? oops hawking her vajayay in the streets of Nigeria? How sad. Ok, since yu have no life and love ones outside NL to cry out to lemme me giv you a hint. , Go hang your silly ugly asrse after reading this comment. Friendship my arse. . I have tons of friend around me so WTF do I care if someone that I don't even know his/her last name wanna comit suicide.

I really don't know the sewage tank you're coming out from , but hey you stink cheesy quit talking to me directly or indirectly, its nice that after everything you're gonna remain dumb forever cheesy Its funny those people who stress the fact of having a life are actually the ones who don't, you got tons of friends yeah right and yet you just can't do without talking to me, Is it that difficult? undecidedIf you like reply this post since you're just a useless truck pusher , you can reply my post to get your smelly a$$ busy , phewwwww dead frog.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With 100-pound Scrotum Rejects Free Surgery / The Jennykadry Thread!!!! / New Record Label Looking For Artist In All Type Of Genre To Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.