Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,729 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity (2896 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / I Hope This Takes Away Your Monday Morning Frown! / I Hope You Are All Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by slimyem: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

yeah might be difficult but not if majority starts avoiding theirthreads, anyways I have made up my mind to avoid their unreasonable threads like forever lol
your adrenaline wont let you.dont worry,i'll remind you when you go back on this. grin grin
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
slimyem:

your adrenaline wont let you.dont worry,i'll remind you when you go back on this. grin grin
LOL with you having me in check then I won't trust me on this wink
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

LOL with you having me in check then I won't trust me on this wink

You must hate that shameless arsewipe father of yours so damn much. I bet next time your pu[i]ssy[/i] hawkyn momma will use condom while sleeping with random alcoholics on the street for 50cents. How sad you think all men are like him.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
REALITY101:

You must hate that shameless arsewipe father of yours so damn much. I bet next time your pu[i]ssy[/i] hawkyn momma will use condom while sleeping with random alcoholics on the street for 50cents. How sad you think all men are like him.
. Yeparipa, this one 2 much ooo ,
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lol. . Just to show that lil bratic idiota how much care.
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
REALITY101:

I knew it this sewage tank can't leave me a lone , I'm sure you're happy talking to me means celebrating Christmas, you're just an empty headed dead frog always talking out of point, phewww is this the best you can come up with, mother this father that lamo dirty agbero boy undecided life is hard that much for you? grin Reality hahahaha the frog who doesn't face reality please kindly go back to truck pushing I have given you the attention you crave from me. oh I forgot you just can't get enough of me can you? uncircumsized goat. And he will reply again cheesy
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lmao btch is hurting. . Get a life? Well if I ask for more life than I already have God will think that I'm ungrateful. WTF is ogboro and truck pushing? Oops! They Bleep your momma in the truck too? How sad. . Have u wondered why ur momma forced u to call too many men uncle? Smh @ African women ie your momma. Tell em I say hi
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
hahahaha grin oh yeah you're the one hurting and that's why you're talking about it, I've really given you attention today, I'm sure it will last you a life time bush pig, and what's with you and my mum huh? she's out of your reach k, she's not in for broke as$ smelly niggas with frog brain got it? undecided Oh no the f00l won't comprehend
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hahaha I'm hurting so bad. I never said I wanted ur mom, just for my pitt bull. Money? Don't worry about it cuz I'mma pay with dollars. Trust me that dog is better than em street hustlers she's been fucking btw the dog is American citizen. . Hot cake u know? Hahahah gimme more attention by replying lol. .
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
hahaha mofo keep decieving you coconut self I'm just helping you out, since you crave my attention so bad I've decided to give it to you today. BTW take my mum out of this don't tell me you're that much of a low life, why always bring people parents into arguments huh? Quit talking about my mum bozo, she got no beef with you pit bull
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lmao C'mon nosetasha. . I'm only admiring your mama'a wrinkled asrss. Yea Yea Yea u been saying the same shit everyday. . #giving me attention. . Btch u the one seeking my golden attention lol.

Who's that kid on your profile? Aww poor girl is he the boy you wish u can Bleep? Like momma like daughter. .
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yes he's the boy I wish I can bleep happy now? undecided and don't bring my mum into this I've told you, just don't, if you want to insult me fine don't extend it to my mum , Is that too difficult for your dumb gutter rotten brain to comprehend? I post my pic you won't take your eyes of it, going about insulting me yet I won't reply you and oh yea you won't relent until you get me to talk so i guess its clear who is seeking the attention undecided If you have a life prove it just don't reply me cheesy
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Accept the fact that you're a lil brat daughter of a btch and papafucker then u are good to go. . And uhmmm about your picture, not just yo, I hate all the ugly people. .

Nah don't use that if you have a life line on me. . Ofcuz I have a life darling. . Btw why is your nose so wide? Your step dad penetrated there too? Just asking. .
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
hmm really wish I had a step dad cheesy what's your problem with my nose? you're not the one with it are you? don't tell me you're that jobless that you bother about someone else's nose? gosh you are so pathetic and least I forget thanks for proving you got no life fat madafuker
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ahhahaha @ fat modafucker. . Hmm oh well. . Those are muscle foool.

I have a spiritual thick skin so whine all you can. . It ain't penetrating. .

Uhmm I just hate ugly people. . You don't have a step father? Damn your momma is a liar. . Quit calling a stranger dad and go for DNA oops they don't even do it over there, they come here use tax payers money for medical examination, give fake address and sneak back to Nigeria. . Too bad you can't come.

Uhmm ttyl btch its 3pm gym time. . Brb tell your momma I say holla
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Natasha2(f): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2011
Yeah right I'm ugly cheesy I have a Big nose, cheesy You hate me cheesy Can you leave me now? undecided Jesus

seriously I'm tired of talking to you mofo this will be my last reply to you since I've over replied you , read my signature i don't argue with idiots but yours is a special case if i didn't you would probably commit suicide. You can go ahead to insult me it doesn't take a pound of flesh from me, BTW just leave my mother alone gosh , anyways for the sake of my mum I'm gonna stop replying you cos I really can't stand an id10t insulting my mum, now do yourself a favour kindly leave me alone now okay. I forgot you can't so good luck with insulting me hopefully one day you might find something meaningful to do like committing suicide, as it is now you won't be missed I mean who misses a leprous cockroach? cheesy
Re: Lefulefu, C0rk And Co Limited I Hope This Puts An End To Your Stup1dity by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2011
Lmao WTF do you think you're going? Get your skanky asrse here. . Go wet your smelly pillow and please don't forget to send my hot spank to your momma. . I don't wanna hurt my fingers. . Hope she teach u to respect your grandpa's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amusement Park In Lagos / BOOBS ALERT: See How This Naija Babe Expose Her Body At Her Wedding / Please, I Need Direction To This Address Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.