Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Sagem Phone To Pc Software - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sagem Phone To Pc Software (2425 Views)

How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sagem Phone To Pc Software by sesal: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2006
Hi every body.does anyone know a software i can download so that i can transfer sonuds and pictures between my phone and the PC (and vice versa). My phone is Sagem my X7 and i have try a software called my picture and sound but not working. please kindly help me out.
Re: Sagem Phone To Pc Software by wormedup(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2006
u can always send through infrared mate. it shouldn't require any software if u r on winXP.
did u try that yet ?
Re: Sagem Phone To Pc Software by kenshin(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
Try www.wellphone.com, they have a software called wellphone which you can try out for a time period. or you can find someone with a Sagem Phone, some of the phones come with a CD containing wellphone software.
About the Sagem Pictures and sounds, I think you might be running another program that is using the COM port. for instance MS Activesync usually blocks other programs from using the COM port if installed.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Connect Samsung Galaxy Young Gt-5630 To My Pc? / I Need Insight On Tablet PC, Can Tecno Tab Connect Projector/tv / Tp-link M5360 The Best 3g Wifi Router With Power Bank(5200mah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.