Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (400542 Views)

How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? / Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by nike4luv(f): 2:16am On Oct 29, 2005
hey people,
this is for the phone experts around us

does anyone know how to get pictures out of phones unto the computer..i tried everything i can do
the phone is LG
i dont know the model..
it has a usb cable

help me..how am i going to get the picture out of the bloody phone please undecided
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by mamba(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2005
since there's a usb cable supplied with the phone, there has to be a software cd for file transfer that came with the pack.. install the software and it should work. in case you don't have the cd, you have to find the model number and browse LG's website to download the drivers and softwares. open the back cover and take out the battery, the phone model number should be written there, just post the number here & i'm sure someone will help you.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2005
Hello Nike,

If you're using Windows XP and you have a USB cable, then you should have to problem transferring the pictures. Just switch on the phone, connect it to the computer (via USB) and wait for all the "hardware detection" prompts to be completed.

Then go to My Computer and you should notice an extra drive E or F. If you browse the folders in that extra drive you will find your pictures somewhere.

Good luck!
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by sade(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2005
Most phones always come with a CD.All you need to do is to first install the software by using the CD that came with it,then the PC can recognise it when u connect the phone to the PC then u follow the instruction on the screen.Its easy.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by damygurl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2005
u can send d pic to ur email box and open it on ur email and save it on ur computer. u do dat my txting it to ur email adress instead of using a phone ******
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by oluwizard(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2005
Open the back cover of the phone and u will see the model number of the phone. post the model number here i will help u to get the software that we allow u to send or download from ur PC. If ur service provider offer SMS to EMAIL u can send it to ur email box and then save it to ur PC.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by nike4luv(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2005
hey
thanks for your contribution..true the phone has a cable and a CD but when u installed it..nothing could help there..i cant send sms through my phone because its on a contract and i can only use for calling
please how can u help me again apart from this..is there anything we have to press on the phone or something undecided
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by nike4luv(f): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2005
hi
the model number is U8130..how is this going to help? undecided
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2005
Have you even bothered to connect the USB cable to the PC?
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by nike4luv(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2005
yes i did.but nothing
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by loveth(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2005
wow smiley
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by seyefar(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2005
i feel u cos am having such probs now.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by loveth(f): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2005
Eyaaa sorry.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by loveth(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2005
grin
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by nike4luv(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2005
i give up..maybe i'll find a fone operator or just send it as an sms..thanks anyway
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by dblock(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2006
I've got a LG phone as well and it isn't simply installing and transferring the data to and fro, because the all system of LG phones sucks, I installed the software and did all the stuff but can't send stuff, and even with bluetooth you've got to purchase a bluetooth headset, i didn't have any transferring probs with my Motorola, but at least my LG is 3G grin
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2006
why don't you use a USB connector?
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by dblock(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2006
That worked only once, it’s the whole LG system is crap
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by lovaboi: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2006
This wil by no means help u.i av actually downloaded to n frm dat model. Havin installd d software,launch it,locate and click connect which cn b seen via d options menu on d menu toolbar,on sucessful connection, u gt 2 see 3folderz ;audio,pictures and contact.click on any and u r dere.
D rest r stories.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by dblock(m): 4:11am On Oct 26, 2006
Done that too------------------
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2006
don't know
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by hayprof(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2006
Just Get A Bluetooth Dongle. wink
That Should ease yah Stress cool
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2006
bluetooth
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by dblock(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2007
TRied both bluetooth and Usb cable again and suprisngly they both worked, funny cos i didnt do nothing differently
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Dare312(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2007
Do u min transfering pictures 4rm ur mobile 2 ur computa? First, av u setup ur MMS? Its very easy lyk dat-u can send to email addresses Nd by d way u're cutiee or may I say pretty. 4 more info, cal me on 08028266161/dareandtobi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by chathura: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2008
Try,
using a memory card (possibly a MicroSD card) and transfer the pictures to this and use a card reader for the PC to open up the pictures.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by ionosphere: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
I just got an LG Dare last week.  I installed the software and connected the phone to my pc, but I also cannot figure out how to transfer pictures between the phone and pc.  I'm an experienced pc guy and I am stumped!!!!!  When I installed the software, 2 applications were installed, VZ Access Manager and V Cast Music with Rhapsody.  After I connected the phone, I ran the former, but see nothing about transferring pictures.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by rikjog: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
cry frustration, just spoke to verizon which is my carrier and apparently lg is not compatible with vista operating system. Was told I needed to get a sd memory card and a memory card reader to transfer. That might be your problem.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Infoseye(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
@poster u dont realy need ur lg pc suit if its just to transfer pictures,cuz I own an Lg ku990 viewty.
I missed placed my cd, all I did was to walk into a computer store bought a bluetooth dongle connetecd it to my pc of cause Xp detected the device. Next thing search and pair ur mobile and pc then I was done could transfer videos,mp3's,pictures etc I use my lg as a modem connected to my pc to browse the internet via bluetooth without my lg pc suit cd hope this helps u out but I later downloaded my pc suit from lg website.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Alireta: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2009
While the original question was asked years ago, hopefully someone will still find this useful.

Go to your LG's menu, and select "Connectivity" (I'm assuming here that LG uses a uniform menu across several phones).

Select "USB Connection"

Select "Mass Storage"

Now simply connect your LG to your PC via a USB cable, and both your phone memory and memory card will be recognized by your PC as removable drives. Browse through to copy, cut and paste your files.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by lucia3(f): 5:24am On Sep 09, 2009
my LG has a memory card. Does yours?
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Sammii: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
oh my god, thankyou so much Alireta, that helped soooo much!!! i read thru all of that like sad cuz i fort it meant i cudnt do it,  then i read yours!!!!!!!
im happy now smiley
thanks so much smiley
xxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.