Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nollywood Films On Wikipedia - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Films On Wikipedia (1362 Views)

Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2) / What Nollywood Films Are Known For? / 80% Of Nollywood Films Are Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Films On Wikipedia by mkmyers45(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
I was quite shocked when i was going through Nigerian movies list on Wikipedia and found it to be very scanty. I urge as many who can to please try to update the page with movies.

Links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_films
Re: Nollywood Films On Wikipedia by vinderbilt: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
I think it is up to the Nigerian movie makers and other Nollywood producers to manage their Wikipedia articles. It's supposed to be part of the whole marketing plan. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help, Yoruba Films Are Killing Our Psychological Mentality, Gov, Pls Ban Dem. / Isoken The Movie (2017) – Movie Review / Which Of This Movies Scared You Back Then? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.