Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Are His Chances with CCIE? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are His Chances with CCIE? (1732 Views)

I'm An Orator: What Are My Career Chances? / What Are My Chances In The Labour Market. / What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job In The United Kingdom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
my brother who has no IT background is planning on going to india for CCNA,CCNP and CCIE training.he has his first degree in chemical engineering.please what chance does he have in the Naija IT market?
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by chamber2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why can't he do it in Nigeria? Why India?
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2011
he said so as to ave access to labs especially for the ccie plus they r respected in IT.thanks

i ll like if this can get to the front page.
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by yamakuza: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
His chances will be very bright, if he makes it.

What academy does he have in mind?
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
nt sure.thanks tho,
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by cecegorz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Bright future if he can follow through those dreams.
But my question is why the India trip? People are doing CCNA in Nigeria and scoring 100% all the time. Of all the three certs, only the last one CCIE, which is like PhD of Networking actually needs one to leave our shores to pursue.
My advice is let him stay here and get his CCNA, get a hands on experience and then pursue the rest.
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
@cecegorz.
thanks
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by AjanleKoko: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
cecegorz:

But my question is why the India trip? People are doing CCNA in Nigeria and scoring 100% all the time. Of all the three certs, only the last one CCIE, which is like PhD of Networking actually needs one to leave our shores to pursue.
My advice is let him stay here and get his CCNA, get a hands on experience and then pursue the rest.

If he has the money, let him go to India.
They have very good labs for Cisco training. Truth be told also, India has a better perception than Nigeria in terms of IT skills.
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
He should come to India if he has the money,am currently India doing some training too in India and i bet i have gotten the best out of it,If he is coming for Networking, tell him to go to Banglore.There he will get good cisco labs and at a good price for the trainings
All the best,
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2011
thanks everyone.
@goodsegs
He has been talking about HYderabad.
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by AjanleKoko: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^
Hyderabad is just like Bangalore. It's a tech hub for all the major IT global players.
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by Lbrasi: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
^^^
ok.thanks
Re: What Are His Chances with CCIE? by ocheejemb: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
cecegorz:

People are using dumps in Nigeria to get 100 percent, this route wont get you very far though,,,youll get the certification quite all right but not the knowlege that comes with it. if he is studious im sure he can make it in India. I too would like to go there for training at some point. Il do that once im through with my Masters in Networks and Distributed Systems

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Contract Slavery / 10 Things To Know About The New Sterling Bank CEO / What's D Salary Of A fresh HND Holder In Nigerian Prisons Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.