Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! (1273 Views)

You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN / Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria! / How Google Is Killing Nigerian Online Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! by Iolo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Why would I load 500 naira only for 300 naira to be credited. What sort of Rubbish is this?

Please could anyone working at Etisalat or who understands explain why this happened?

I was subscribed to their daily easynet bundle but later unsubscribed from it and have a balance on the sim (though less than 100 box). Decided to subscribe for their Eazyblaze month plan, only for me to load the credit and on loading the second 500 naira card to make it 1k I see a balance of 800+ instead of 1k.

I don't use the sim for calls or anything, it's permanently in the modem. It's only when I want to recharge I put it inside a phone.
Re: Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! by ayodele123(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Really i do not understand their internet plan.
I tested it with N100.00 per day plan about 5 times
Each time,I did not get any message confirming the connection quite unlike Zain which i am familiar with.
Within 30 minutes, the connection to the internet for 24 hours was exhausted within 30 minutes without any downloads.
I dont understand them.
For the moment, am OK with Multilinks and Zain
Re: Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! by Grantos: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2011
Hahahaha smiley smiley smiley Etisalat Giving u probs? Then guess you haven't visited the latest blog on net www.slimbpublication..com. Guy you better go their to solve all your browsing probs cus 1.it works and 2. its absouletly FREE
Re: Please Help!!! Etisalat is killing me! by Grantos: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
We offer the best sms marketing service in Port Harcourt and Nigeria. Do you intend to showcase your business and services to potential clients and customers? Then you need to do the following
Host a website--www.primehost247.com
Get a website--- www.globalwavetech.net
Advertise the website and product using Bulk sms. Thats where we come in, we have the numbers of everybody in Nigeria and Port Harcourt. Lets advertise your product to people @less 80kobo per sms. text2africa. Call us 0n 2348101503805 for more information. I am an sms reseller, i buy from www.smsdiva.com. They are trusted, so if you want to start you could check the out and please dont forget to tell them that www.text2africa referred you to the as i would be given 500 free sms units for each new customer i refer. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. / What Bussiness Can 1million Naira Start / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.