Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Have The Recent Gale-force Winds Affected You? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Have The Recent Gale-force Winds Affected You? (898 Views)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Gale Force Wind Leaves Trail Of Destruction In Ibadan / How Has The Recent Bad Weather Affected You? Post Your Snow Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Have The Recent Gale-force Winds Affected You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2011
We've had violent gusts from yesterday, increasing towards evening, and worse through the night. I could feel the gusts as I drove over Orwell Bridge. Woke up this morning to no mobile phone (o2) reception, a check shows a mast is down.

A friend of mine sent me a message - her car was damaged by slate tiles falling off her neighbour's roof (they were blown off). Smashed sunroof, windshield, damaged roof and hood. With the roof being an integral part of the body shell, the cost of replacement means the car will most likely be written off, declared a total loss by her insurance company. It's a 2009 BMW 335d M Sport.

How have the heavy winds affected you?
Re: How Have The Recent Gale-force Winds Affected You? by dgitrader(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin not on a nigerian forum

If it were about flood... sure u'l be in page 13 n beyound

(1) (Reply)

Delta Vs Anambra State. / Working Permit In Europe / Breaking News: Over 1,000 Nigerians Without Residency Permit Being Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.