Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (22166 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by slex(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2011
its definately a CRV come on guys, well Its not life threatening but thank God she survived
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Esinwaju: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2011
People fall from okada and pass on, how much more when a car rams in to a brick wall. Thank God for her life,

P.S-Hot babe!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Boring actress with her boring problems!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Esinwaju: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
michelin89:

Boring actress with her boring problems!
Wrong thread!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by jawjaw1: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2011
Thank God for her survival, but I hope she remembers to fix back that wall!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by tlops(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2011
ncpat:

i personally thank God that no life was lost but it is only in nigeria such thing will happen and nothing will be done, what i`m saying here now is that the police need to investigate the cause of the accident and arrest and punish who ever is guity, seeing the pic, she might be the one actually driving.
this is Naija, everything is caused by God. and we are quick to push the blame on Him even if it was due to human carelessness. In a functional society the police will investigate the cause of the accident and she will learn to drive carefully. anyway thank God say the wall nor fall over her head.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by victorazy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
Plz make nothing happen to u cuz I need u to come back The Valley Abuja to see my Avatar Club u promised me u will come back to see. Am wishing u quick recovery.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ncpat(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2011
tlops:

this is Naija, everything is caused by God. and we are quick to push the blame on Him even if it was due to human carelessness. In a functional society the police will investigate the cause of the accident and she will learn to drive carefully. anyway thank God say the wall nor fall over her head.

yes i`m with u brother
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by trancbrown: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
well i thot dat was more of a bump rather dan' ghastly accident' as was reported. Well tx God 4 his mercies o, Even a toothpick can kill if used carelessly. Hw much mre a car. Care shld always be d watchword here.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by chuks30: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
IT WAS JUST BY THE GRACE OF GOD O!.
THANK GOD SHE ESCAPED, IF NOT FOR ANY THING BUT BECAUSE I LIKE HER[i]
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nattyacid: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Glory be to God. She came out unhurt.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nattyacid: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2011
Happy for her.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Natasha2(f): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
Glory be to God cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Umarjob: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
Thank God she survived. But did she doze off while driving.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Natasha2(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
^I didn't read the part where they said she was the one driving undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nicaty: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
Your eyes have seen 2012. Thank God for your survival.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by member479760: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2011
the driver on cheap wee!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Bestglo(f): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
Thank God she survived
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Fattyaid: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2011
And she survived. Thank God
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by fushi: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2011
Chika, its an evidence that your eyes have seen 2012.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by muyete(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hello House just be thankful to God that we did not loose yet another actress. It is not for you to determine if she should have died in the accident or not.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by randyorton: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Quote from: KAYD007 on December 09, 2011, 04:54 PM
good she escaped unhurt, but what were her two eyes for,

was prolly pinging away on her blackberry!

naija babes and pinging . naija babes think that pinging = success in life. lunatics
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by trancbrown: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
pls am in need of a blackberry touch 2(9810) and am willing to pay 60k 4 it. Intrested sellers pls call mi on 07030530563 i need it by noon 2morrow, beside london used wld bi beta. Tx
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Kai! i wish i was there to rescue her grin grin see touching opportunity. chaii! grin
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Amygreen(f): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2012
Dat vehicle seems like Dana Motors. LOL. Tnk God she survived
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by EmmaTay(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=35pt]Lol. Do you think someone can cheat death at all? If God says time over,there's nothing you can do to that. When writing articles or events,don't write things that you yourself know is impossible.[/size]
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by jjfuma: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Social Spy Palava - Busted Boobs

Is he jealous because he doesn't have sumptuous boobs too? Or why is he trying to get her exposed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwNLBmALyM?list=PLA9j_ADq-t-Rs7cVHufqg5ZUlACcKScsv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nneka (Singer) Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus / Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.