Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia (1380 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? Please Tell Me / Atheists Please Tell Us About Your Conversion And Deconversion Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by tidytim: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
I have noticed that a guy called LagosShia who resorts to abuse and cussing when he is losing arguments.

How can a holy man who is supposedly so close to ALLAH , be so oposite to what ALLAH should stand for which is holiness, respect, civility and courteousness.

This guys even uses the b**** word on women, curses the parents of his critics and I dare say has no respect for even his Muslims counterparts of other sects.

Even the sunnis are getting tired of him , he has raised articles in the ISLAM section and rails abuse at anyone who disagress with him.

What sort of religious man is this .

Can someone help me out here, or am I missing something.

Sweetnecta was never like this

Vedaxcool was never like this.

What is up with this guy
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by bashydemy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Can you show me anywhere he abuses you or anyone wrongly? Do you want him to keep mute when they are abusing him? even your jesus never keep mute he abuses peoiple in the bible
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by denzel2009: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
religion of peace duh
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Judek2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Op,
I totally agree with you. @Sweetnecta is by far better in response and mature arguements than him.

He also have a brutal servant which is @Bashy_Demy who serves as his spokesman.
As you can see below grin
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by bashydemy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
sorry bro i am better than you all
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
Bashydemy and lagosshia , same person !!

Fanatics !!!
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by bashydemy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^ is that all you have to say? Shame on you
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by LagosShia: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2011
MashaAllah,i am actually humbled for getting this much attention and knowing how much the liars and deceitful christian missionaries dislike me.Alhmadulillah.it only reassures me that i am on the straight path.

this is not suprising at all.when these people cannot defend their nonsense called "christianity" and they have nothing wrong to point out against Islam,they always do what they are taught to do:CHARACTER ASSASINATION! this is the same thing they do against our beloved holy Prophet Muhammad (sa).they twist and turn facts upside down,to attack the person of the Prophet (sa).yet these same fools forget how militant their Jesus was in the new testament and how unrestrained he was when he faced the wrong doers and liars of his time.only if he had the power and men to fight with them,he would have led many wars.let us examine the statements of Jesus (as) as reported in the new testament books and let us see if there is anything wrong in resisting evil and exposing falsehood and in the process defending the truth:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You[b] serpents[/b], you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by LagosShia: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2011
bashy_demy:

Can you show me anywhere he abuses you or anyone wrongly? Do you want him to keep mute when they are abusing him? even your jesus never keep mute he abuses peoiple in the bible

may Allah (swt) bless you abundantly my dear brother in Islam.
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Judek2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2011
bashy_demy:

sorry bro i am better than you all

A lizzard always boasts and praises itself. But he still remains AGAMA the Lizzard.
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by bashydemy(m): 2:30am On Dec 10, 2011
and that mumu poster wont see this oooo but if i start mind dem go say i dey insult mumu fiful
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Lasinoh: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2011
About time someone put you nosey, pushy reetarded Christian bigots in your places!
I am here to assist!
Soooooooooooooo loving it! cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Knight1(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2011
bashy_demy:

Can you show me anywhere he abuses you or anyone wrongly? Do you want him to keep mute when they are abusing him? even your Jesus never keep mute he abuses peoiple in the bible

for the redded, yea, i expect any mature mind not to retaliate with abuse.
Secondly, you should read the bible more as LagosShia has advised, so that you'll tell less lies (the bolded?

).yet these same fools forget how militant their Jesus was in the new testament and how unrestrained he was when he faced the wrong doers and liars of his time.only if he had the power and men to fight with them,he would have led many wars

Jesus, militant? grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you sure what you are reading is the bible? the same person who will heal a man sent to arrest him?
LagosShia:

MashaAllah,i am actually humbled for getting this much attention and knowing how much the liars and deceitful christian missionaries dislike me.Alhmadulillah.it only reassures me that i am on the straight path.

this is not suprising at all.when these people cannot defend their nonsense called "christianity" and they have nothing wrong to point out against Islam,they always do what they are taught to do:CHARACTER ASSASINATION! this is the same thing they do against our beloved holy Prophet Muhammad (sa).they twist and turn facts upside down,to attack the person of the Prophet (sa).yet these same fools forget how militant their Jesus was in the new testament and how unrestrained he was when he faced the wrong doers and liars of his time.only shocked :oif he had the power and men to fight with them,he would have led many wars. grin grin grin grin ;Dlet us examine the statements of Jesus (as) as reported in the new testament books and let us see if there is anything wrong in resisting evil and exposing falsehood and in the process defending the truth:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You[b] serpents[/b], you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Considering that you have blocked your mind, it is quite clear from most of the passages you have quoted that Jesus is actually unlike 'you know who' (who is a mere mortal anyways).
As for the human resources you claim he didnt have, you should read more and find out that their was a time the people wanted to make him king by force,

Finally, for the only part that makes sense to the ordinary man in your post,
About the bringing of a divide between people: If your sibling says he wants to become a Christian, what will happen to him? (you'd prolly kill him sef) there will be a divide between you, you will no longer be at peace, because truth and falsehood cannot stand together

i entered this thread to slightly differ with the position of the poster, but you LagosShia have proved him very correct
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by LagosShia: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
Knight1:

for the redded, yea, i expect any mature mind not to retaliate with abuse.
Secondly, you should read the bible more as LagosShia has advised, so that you'll tell less lies (the bolded?

).yet these same fools forget how militant their Jesus was in the new testament and how unrestrained he was when he faced the wrong doers and liars of his time.only if he had the power and men to fight with them,he would have led many wars

Jesus, militant? grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you sure what you are reading is the bible? the same person who will heal a man sent to arrest him?
Considering that you have blocked your mind, it is quite clear from most of the passages you have quoted that Jesus is actually unlike 'you know who' (who is a mere mortal anyways).
As for the human resources you claim he didnt have, you should read more and find out that their was a time the people wanted to make him king by force,

Finally, for the only part that makes sense to the ordinary man in your post,
About the bringing of a divide between people: If your sibling says he wants to become a Christian, what will happen to him? (you'd prolly kill him sef) there will be a divide between you, you will no longer be at peace, because truth and falsehood cannot stand together

i entered this thread to slightly differ with the position of the poster, but you LagosShia have proved him very correct

i am not interested in your personal suppositions and thoughts.

i am simply telling you that Jesus was a militant preacher who at least verbally assaulted his contemporaries in preaching the word of God and telling them the truth and exposing their faults and hypocrisy as the new testament says.except if you want to deny all the verses i put forward.

he even asked his followers to buy swords but changed his mind when he saw the presence of roman soldiers who could have make a massacre against his followers had they attempted to use force.
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by OmoPastor(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2011
Why these abuses and tongue wagging?

Lagosshia and co, its unfortunate that people waste their precious time arguing with you guys.

How can you describe light to a blind bat?

You cannot understand the bible even if you have all the verses in your head.

I cannot explain it to you because its deeper than what your understanding can grasp.

Sorry guys, you have to just do the right thing before any further discussion!!!
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by Judek2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
LagosShia:

i am not interested in your personal suppositions and thoughts.

i am simply telling you that Jesus was a militant preacher who at least verbally assaulted his contemporaries in preaching the word of God and telling them the truth and exposing their faults and hypocrisy as the new testament says.except if you want to deny all the verses i put forward.

he even asked his followers to buy swords but changed his mind when he saw the presence of roman soldiers who could have make a massacre against his followers had they attempted to use force.

The first time I entered this Religion section,the the two muslims I saw (recognised) were @Lagoshia and @Sweetnecta. I was so shocked when I read @Lagoshia's signature. I concluded that the people in the Religion section were pagans who needs serious deliverance,so I left the religion section for Jokes (where I had lots of fun) and Politics.(where I bluffed our Naija politicians.)

But I later returned with an enthusiatic mind (not to defend,because its pure ignorance) but to relate the true way,and the Gospel, but instead I saw a more violent and enranged @Lagoshia unlike @Sweetnecta who is more gentle but still ignorant (of the scripture).

I'm now used to @Lagoshia's violence now,so I only throw my points and neglet any unreasonable posts pasted.
I now take this as fun cheesy because it made me realy know how to interact with different species of human beings unlike Facebook and Twitter. Thats why I love this website. grin

The bolded is under the court's detention for violation of persons personality and records. cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia by LagosShia: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
OmoPastor:

Why these abuses and tongue wagging?

Lagosshia and co, its unfortunate that people waste their precious time arguing with you guys.

How can you describe light to a blind bat?

You cannot understand the bible even if you have all the verses in your head.

I cannot explain it to you because its deeper than what your understanding can grasp.

Sorry guys, you have to just do the right thing before any further discussion!!!

one more to the count:here goes another NONSENSE IS MYSETRY fanatical "holy ghost fire" day dreamer!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help! . : What Was Jesus Christ,s Life In Exile In Egypt? / John 3:8: What Does This Scripture Mean To You? / Is There Equality In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.